3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

CHTR

Started by saffeysite1, May 19, 2005, 03:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

CHTR

tocitygirl

Terliso how much higher are you expecting this to go?

Terliso

Quote from: tocitygirl on October 06, 2006, 04:38:45 PM
Terliso how much higher are you expecting this to go?

I don't know tocitygirl... the target could be above $2.20 or the 200sma weekly chart, CHTR hit 52week high again today ;)

Terliso

Quote from: tocitygirl on October 06, 2006, 04:38:45 PM
Terliso how much higher are you expecting this to go?

If it hits 2.00 next week my fingers will be itching to hit the sell trigger.... ;D ;D ;D :D

tocitygirl


jorgegr

I see a cup forming on this one. Stick to  the radar after 1.80

Terliso

Quote from: jorgegr on October 07, 2006, 01:25:54 PM
I see a cup forming on this one. Stick to  the radar after 1.80

CHTR is too wide to be called "Cup with handle pattern"

Terliso

Nice close... slowly but surely ;)

Charter Comm Earnings Call scheduled for Tue, Oct 31

Terliso

CHTR is now facing the $2.00 resistance ;)

Terliso

Quote from: Terliso on October 06, 2006, 02:09:25 PM
Bought some again @ 1.69, I got the feeling this one may pop up soon... the chart tells all ;)

Nice close on heavy volume 3 times the average, gaining 15% so far ;)

Terliso

Breaking out!!! :D

Terliso

I guess that's a Runaway Gap, huge volume less than six times the average volume :D ;D

Terliso

Selling  time is almost there ;)

Terliso

Selling @ stregnth ----> I'm out @ $2.29 & banking the 34% profit ;)

good trading!!

njshiva

nice trade Terliso. appalude :)