3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

$3400 to $1,000,000 diffrent approach

Started by higherstocks, July 21, 2005, 09:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

higherstocks

Trying a diffrent approuch on the $1000 to 1,000,000.  I will look at TA but also fundamentals.    These trades will be swing trades and not day trades.  I will buy in ahead of volume and price spikes.  Over the last month I have been doing very good researching stocks and moving ahead of the sudden volume increases and price spikes.  Some winners for me were MSSI, HISC, GRYF, CALI, BLYC (before it was mentioned on the 1,000,000 board).  I do alot of research on fundamentals and the which way I think the company is moving.  I am buying in 2-3 stocks tommorrow morning at open because I believe there will be a huge spike in one and a long on another.

GRYF- Spike
AMLS-  an increase in volume and price as July 31st approaches I think the stock will make a good run.
WFTV- This pick is purly on feel that is has bottomed and has had huge spikes in the past when it bottoms.  The first run I had with this stock was from .001 to 4.5 cents.

I will post when I buy the stock and when I sell the stock and post what my new account is at.  I will be starting with $3400.  This is my play money.  Wierd amount to start with I know but I wanted to put in as much play money as possible.

AMLS- $3000
GRYF- $400

Lets see if it can be done!




Loffigus


eliteG

Higher that is awesome! :o ...hoping to learn a bit about your fundamental approach here.  All the luck u need  ;D

trader I salute you(applaud)

higherstocks

Thx Elite!  I really appreciate your support and would love TA comments from you when I make  my picks.  You are one of the members on this site that I really respect and look up to.  Lets see what happens. : )


gmarc66

That's great Higherstocks...appreciate u sharing ur methods with us...I'm sure we will all benefit and learn from watching you trade...and maybe even make money along with you!

Good luck...i'll be watching and learning...thanks for sharing.

Between all the pics and advice and information offered by  David, Rams, Eliteg, Fill The Gap and now you...3sf members may all be rich soon!

thanks very much,

julia ;D



higherstocks

Thx Juliia for the good words and support,  My methods are a test for me, Basically Im trying to catch stocks before the big spikes of volume and price.  I do alot and I mean a lot of research mostly through the net on companies and I search through many forums to just and try to catch a common company people are talking up.  Not to be confused with just someone saying for ex. QBID is going to be huge buy now.  I look for a common stock or stocks that is being talked about soon that creates mass buying af the stock and you see the big spiikes.  That is just a small part of what I look at.  Without getting to much into it or this could be ending up to be a book : )  After I get a few that look interesting I do alot of research of management etc and look at how well the company faring.

Thx

eliteG

Quote from: higherstocks on July 21, 2005, 11:50:11 PM
Thx Elite!  I really appreciate your support and would love TA comments from you when I make  my picks.  You are one of the members on this site that I really respect and look up to.  Lets see what happens. : )

thx higher  :) ...I'll try to help as much as I can.  I like the sound of your research.  It makes a lot of sense to me.  Looking forward  ;D

Michael

#7
Hi Higherstocks,

This will be interesting! We have the same thinking about picking stocks so I will look you over the shoulder and might even steal some of your picks  >:D

I hope you will give some insight to the fundamental stories behind your picks

Good luck!
Michael Bang Koenig
www.3stocksonfire.org


      Join our Message Board.

catrader

looking forwad to this too.  i might put one up for options to see if it can get to 1 mil but i think i need to study up more on it.  this is only play money then or you trading these for real too?

stocky

WFTV is a pure crap. I have posted about it somewhere on 3SF. Dont want to go over it again.

Anyway goodluck with ur project.

agatto2

Higher applaud on the gryf, i have included a press relese from this morning, i think 7:30 , and the chart is coming in with some volume, and schwab wans somma this.

TODAY IS GONNA BE A GOOD DAY FOR GREYFIELD

Greyfield Reports Record Revenue and Profit for June; 838% Revenue Increase and 551% Increase in Profit

Business Wire via COMTEX


Jul 22, 2005 7:30:08 AM

KAMLOOPS, British Columbia, Jul 22, 2005 (BUSINESS WIRE) --

Greyfield Capital, Inc (Pink Sheets:GRYF) has achieved record revenue and profit growth for the month of June 2005. Revenues increased to $112,313 and profits climbed to $20,354. From June 2004 to June 2005, revenues increased by 838% and profits increased by 551%.

Additionally, Greyfield has also announced the opening of two new dealerships. One of these new dealerships will immediately be adding revenue and profits for the month of July 2005.

Greyfield believes that revenues and profits would have been even higher if the company had proper management in place. This has now been rectified with the resignation of old management and the appointment of new management.

The company has achieved phenomenal growth in revenue and profits in the last year and this trend is continuing at an accelerated rate.

These numbers are unaudited. Audited numbers should be released in August.

New management of Greyfield is committed to having an open relationship with all of its shareholders.

Greyfield Capital is quoted on NQB Pink sheets as "GRYF."

About Greyfield Capital

Canadian Autorama is a highly profitable, fast growing premium automobile dealership in Canada. Canadian Autorama has been in operation for the last three years and has experienced explosive growth and is quickly becoming the largest automobile dealership in central Canada.

CAUTIONARY STATEMENT: This news release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 21E of the United States Securities Exchange Act as amended, and/or the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements involve various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements that involve various risks and uncertainties. All forward-looking statements in this release are expressly qualified by this notice.

SOURCE: Greyfield Capital Inc

Greyfield Capital, Inc. O' Bell, 415-738-6950 [email protected]

Copyright Business Wire 2005 


More Press Releases for GRYF       Print Story  Return to Top       




         



 

higherstocks

I actually did get in yesterday at close on the following:

GRYF at .003
AMLS at .16

dugdogg

higher,
didn you say in the beginning message: "I am buying in 2-3 stocks tommorrow morning at open"

now you say you got in at the previous close, suspiciously way lower than how it opened this morning?

higherstocks

Sorry about the miss print I was typing fast last night because I had to be somewhere. : )  What I ment to say is I will post my picks that I will buy in the morning.  I already started the project yesterday and did infact buy in to the first two picks.  I will post before I sell and before I buy.  As I said these will be swing trades so I will be in anywhere from 1 week to 1-2 months.  Thanks for all the support.  And lets see if this works.  If anybody wants to add TA on the picks and any given time feel free I would love the input.

fill_the_gap

I like the potential from here for both.

Began positions on AMLS & GRYF.

Rather get in now before the volume.

-Jeff-
Just one opinion, do the research