3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

MED

Started by ramlau, July 28, 2005, 01:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramlau

I'm actually giving their 1-month diet a try - $220 for 143 "meals" that I will start in a couple of weeks.

Not that I need to lose weight. I'm just too lazy to eat in this hot and humid summer.

BigSully1

Another very good day for MED. I'll probably sell tommorrow and let cool off.

BigSully1

sold @ $9.05 for 43% gain. Needs to cool down some.

BigSully1

Might of sold too early, still I'm happy. Made an attempt to break through the 200MA. Volume still strong.


BigSully1

MED still struggling with the 200 dma. I think it should soon break out to higher levels. I'm back in.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=MED&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p59191861522





BigSully1

Trading very tight and closed today just above the 200MA. Will it break out soon or is it destined to breakdown like so many others? My money thinks it will very soon break out.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=MED&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p59191861522