3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

BCON - Sector: Utilities --- Industry: Electric Utilities

Started by jeff46902, June 05, 2005, 10:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

Thanks Tirebldr for posting the news.
End of day chart. I will hold until chart tells me to sell.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

gri64

Hi la-onda and David,

May I ask a technical advice for BCON?
It can't break a very strong resistance - may be it's a good time to close position?
Hope, it's only a consolidation phase...

Unfortunately, last time I bought at 3.5  :( very close to loss....

Regards,
Gregory

la-onda

Please read Davids last comment, I have also bought this one around 3.5$
I will hold

Hope this helps
O.
;)

gri64

Definitely it helps,

Thanks and good luck  :)
Gregory


setravis

Awesome.... ;D
Is ther anyone loving this as much as me? :D :D :D
****************************************************************

• InPlay: Beacon Power notches fresh high of 3.82, nearing last wk/52-wk high at 3.90
Briefing.com (Mon 10:06am) 

**********************************************

BEACON POWER CORP (NasdaqSC:BCON) Delayed quote data 

Last Trade: 4.08
Trade Time: 3:39PM ET
Change:  0.50 (13.97%)
Prev Close: 3.58
Open: 3.73
Bid: 4.08 x 11600
Ask: 4.09 x 8000
1y Target Est: 1.42

  Day's Range: 3.63 - 4.10
52wk Range: 0.28 - 3.90
Volume: 17,995,876
Avg Vol (3m): 3,706,040
Market Cap: 199.33M
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): -0.11
Div Yield (ttm): N/A (N/A)



"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

bickley

I'm right there with ya setravis....wish I would have bought more shares lol :o

TVandenbosch

This one is skyrocketing. Is there still a technical target?
I am still in...

la-onda

#113
BCON on fire again!
Thanks David for your pick again!

updated chart:

jpm


it is exactly very POWER this stock....

purchase now and you will be happy forever...


yesssssssss ;D

agatto2

And then there is white tuesday  lol  :o :o :o      yea baby up up up

redchipper1

David,

Thanks much, this has been a great stock for me since the 2.70's.  Do you think there is more upside from here left?....its been a good run!

setravis


Knock..knock..knocking on Heaven's door.... ;D
An awesome display of power..... :o
Feel The Power!!!!!! ;)
I'm not going to tell you how much I'm up! :o
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

#118
This thing is on fire.....Smokiing!!
+11.18%....... last price 5.27.....Volume 8.8 mil
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

PerfectSage

#119
I'm out @ $5.26.   ;)  Was in @ $2.49 I'm not sure if i'm out too soon ???
I wanna be the minority ;)