3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

BCON - Sector: Utilities --- Industry: Electric Utilities

Started by jeff46902, June 05, 2005, 10:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

makemoney13

Terlisa, do not buy at the open because it looks like it will dip down, but it may be a good idea after the dip.

David Randolph

Quote from: Terlisa on August 08, 2005, 09:17:03 AM
Hi DAVID! is it BCON still a good buy today?

Terlisa, I'm selling BCON at today's open ! 

David Randolph

Sold BCON @$2.53 for a 40% profit. I'll just put in on the closed trades section, I wonder how this will reflect in total performance  8)

Good luck for those who will continue to hold the stock.

Terliso

Thank you Makemoney & David...  but bought BCON @2.55  sold after ten minutes @2.75 nice little gain :D :D ;)

David Randolph

Well, I got back to 145% gain since 28th of May 2005, but BCON is flying more, so congratulations to the people holding. I just had to follow the plan. Perhaps I'll get back into BCON, in a few days, doesn't matter if it is at a higher price.

Lol, just read your message, good for you Terlisa, but be carefull in buying those gap ups after the stock had already a big rise like BCON did. Jesus, the stock is up 20% plus now, I'd better shut up and let you profit  ;)


Terliso

Jesus!! if i just wait a little longer... already up 30%

AustinPowers

All I can say is WOW. :o  Wonder what is going on to drive the price?  I know this is being pumped like crazy on the internet and has been for about 4 months now.


jb

I sold at 2.64 :( i cant believe it is still going up, I thought  I was being smart selling at that level.

basanlas

Wow!!!!


Gotta be happy with the 40% and move on. (Another 30% would have been nice though!) >:D

OhadOnFire

 :( me too JB - it's up more than 40% now!!!

Anyway, post factum analysis should be done only for learning purposes!!

Terliso


Pete

#57
Well, This is the first time in my trading history that I came ahead by selling half my position (not very significant though) at 2.52 and other half at 3.21.  ;D Almost sold 100% at the open.

David Randolph

#58
Be cool, there will be plenty of opportunities like this.

I was starting to cry too  :'(, but then I remembered my past experiences and just took what I have to take from this experience: the lesson !

And the lesson is: let the profits run !

I would like to tell you a psychological trick so you never get too happy or too sad about trading:

As humans, we are  ;D when we gain and  :'( when we lose. But, RULE 36 says «the human side of every person is the greatest enemy to successful trading».

You want to keep yourself emotionally balanced. How to do it? I know a trick. It's so natural to be upset when you lose and happy when you profit that you must contradict these feelings to get back in balance. So, what I do, is I'm always nice and happy when I have a losing day and I'm a bit more serious and melancholic when I win. The more I win the more angry I get !

My wife never knows if I lost or won at the end of the day  ;)

statement00

This was a great pick David. I got in at 1.80 and out at 2.60, and I can't be angry with a 44% gain. I have played a couple picks from this site but this has been the best and you will be receiving a donation from me for this one(though a small one since I'm still a small trader) Thanks a ton.   ;D