3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

WWAT.OB- solar power

Started by saffeysite1, June 20, 2005, 07:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la-onda

news update:
WorldWater & Solar Technologies Announces Signing Final Letter of Intent with ENTECH
Tuesday , May 29, 2007 12:41ET
May 29 - WorldWater & Solar Technologies Corp. (OTC BB: WWAT; formerly WorldWater & Power Corp.), developer and marketer of proprietary high-power solar systems, announced that Chairman and CEO Quentin T. Kelly and ENTECH, Inc. Vice President - Corporate Business Robert R. Walters signed a final Letter of Intent defining the terms for the acquisition of ENTECH, Inc., developer and manufacturer of advanced solar concentrating technology. The definitive agreement is expected to be completed before the end of the second quarter, with closing scheduled soon thereafter. As part of the agreement, WorldWater will pay ENTECH shareholders $6.3 million in cash consideration along with $12 million in WorldWater common stock. The deal also includes earn-out provisions for ENTECH's stockholders and management if certain performance benchmarks are met. Additional terms were not disclosed.

"We greatly appreciate our shareholders' patience as we worked hard to structure an appropriate transaction this past year," stated Quentin T. Kelly, Chairman and CEO. "While it has clearly taken longer than expected to finalize the terms of this important acquisition, we remain very excited about the opportunities that ENTECH brings to WorldWater. ENTECH's solar concentrator technology greatly enhances the efficiency of large solar applications, utilizing 95% less silicon to generate power than required by conventional flat plate solar modules. As a combined entity, we can provide solar systems capable of generating and delivering electrical and thermal energy at a price competitive with the grid - even before rebates. We have been working with ENTECH on a number of megawatt and multi-megawatt RFPs and look forward to consummating this transaction in the very near future. This is an exciting time for our two companies."

chart update:
looking for a good entry point, anybody also checking WWAT?

la-onda

Hasta la vista baby, ARNIE & WWAT  :o :o :o :o


WorldWater & Solar Technologies' CEO Travels with Governor Schwarzenegger on Trade Mission to Canada
Wednesday May 30, 7:00 am ET

PENNINGTON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WorldWater & Solar Technologies Corp. (OTC BB:WWAT.OB - News), developer and marketer of proprietary high-power solar systems, today announced that Quentin T. Kelly, WorldWater Chairman and CEO, is traveling in Toronto and Vancouver this week with California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger on the Governor's Trade Mission to Canada from May 29 to May 31. He will also participate in the California-Canada Conference on Clean Technologies in Vancouver.

Mr. Kelly was invited by Governor Schwarzenegger due to the Company's leading role in building prominent solar energy projects in California, including the recently-announced Fresno airport solar complex as well as the largest solar-powered agricultural system in the world and only self-sustaining water utility.

"The Governor has been a leader in promoting clean, renewable energy alternatives, and our work in California has demonstrated the impact that solar applications can have in reducing power consumption, protecting the environment, and addressing agricultural requirements," Mr. Kelly said. "We look forward to bringing our same technology to Canada, which has shown a sincere dedication to reducing its reliance on traditional energy sources and improving the environment."

labatts6254

I think this is moving on more than just the Arnold news.  Very large buys today.  I wonder if we will see some significant news released soon.  Unfortunately I sold back at .75 in April.  Looking for re-entry if it pulls back (not sure when it will happen).

Cheers,

la-onda

I call this major break out (of course I didn´t bought 2 days ago  :-\ )

la-onda

new 52 weeks high  >:D

rickjust

breaking one dollar soon in my opinion
max

la-onda

on fire  >:D >:D >:D

David Randolph

Hi la-onda, I've updated my analysis on WWAT.OB at www.stocksonvideo.com.

la-onda

NEW 52 week high!  >:D >:D >:D

still not bought  :-\

Lucas Scott

This would've been a nice one to grab at 15 cents back in October :P  I'm in at 1.06 the other day, looking for a 3 white soldiers formation. Tuesday's pullback almost shook me, but ok now. Nice volume. Sorry to hear you're not in Oliver. I know the feeling though - so many stocks leave the station without me ;)
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

Oliver, you were lucky not to be in. Looks like today's close will put my shares underWWATer so I sold. I should've known Water can't stay on Fire for long. Water puts out Fire, just like Rock smashes Scissors and Paper covers Rock.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

la-onda

Hi Lucas, I have cashed out 75% of my investments as I will be in Bali for 9 days (without Internet) soon.
cheers
Oliver

saffeysite1

Im still holding all my shares since being in at .28 cents.   Look it my beg. posts on WWAT.  I never lost sleep on this one.  Sometimes you get a great one and WWAT is my investment.  I dont hold to many for long term but I like WWAT and the future bods well for this company.  As long as management doesnt screw it up. 

saffey.

REALDEALS21


setravis

As this alternative energy play continues to go up
its getting recognition on hotstockchat.com & Wall Street Grapevine... ;D
This trend will continue with the company's proprietary energy systems that saves business's large amounts of $. JMHO of course  ;)


52wk Range: 0.14 - 1.41
Volume: 4,415,814
Avg Vol (3m): 2,479,500

Technicals
Record Price High
Most Actives
MACD - Bullish
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
17.21%above 13-day MA
47.86%above 50-day MA
RS Rating: N/A 

Fundamentals
Key Data:
Market Cap (M): $188.53 
P/E Ratio: NA 
PEG Ratio: N/A 
Next Earnings: N/A
Last Analyst Rating: N/A
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis