3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

WWAT.OB- solar power

Started by saffeysite1, June 20, 2005, 07:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffeysite1

David,

I have a pennystock manual that might prove valuable to this site.   I am going to try to post it here. Not to computer savvy, hope it comes out.

Saffeysite1


The file wont fit here, so I'll e-amail it to you.

David Randolph

Quote from: saffeysite1 on September 21, 2005, 08:50:51 PM
David,

I have a pennystock manual that might prove valuable to this site. I am going to try to post it here. Not to computer savvy, hope it comes out.

Saffeysite1


The file wont fit here, so I'll e-amail it to you.

That would be great, please do so. My e-mail is [email protected] . Thanks saffey  :)

Solar energy and water management resources is what the world needs now. WWAT.OB is an active company on that sector. The future prospects are very attractive. I will continue holding this penny stock for the foreseeable future.

la-onda

updated chart

David Randolph

We got news for WWAT:

WorldWater & Power Corp. Receives USTDA Grant for Rural Water Supply Project in Sri Lanka

Sessions on Thursday and Friday brought nothing new to WWAT, but maybe today with these lovely news we'll see some action on the stock.

I've been reading their website and I believe in this company's long term fundamentals and growth prospects. I guess it is just a matter of time before the stock makes new highs above $0.69.

David Randolph

Just posting the updated chart of WWAT.OB, nothing new on the technical or fundamental front, I will continue holding WWAT.OB.

David Randolph

Another low volume day on WWAT.OB, the stock is consolidating recent gains with just little changes on price. The trend is still bullish and I like the company's sector, I will continue holding.

David Randolph

WWAT.OB touched the $0.48 support again and bounced out of it, creating a dragonfly doji which is a bullish reversal candlestick pattern. Volume picked up a bit, we'll see what the future holds, I will continue holding this penny stock on the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio.

David Randolph

Ouch, that wasn't pretty, the stock broke $0.48 on close. It can go down further, still didn't hit the 50% Fibonacci retracement level, which stands at $0.44. My plan on this is to hold for as long as it closes above the ascending trendline, which for tomorrow will be sitting at $0.40.

David Randolph

WWAT.OB went down to touch the 50% Fibonacci retracement level and then it bounced nicely. I will continue holding this penny stock for as long as it closes above the ascending trendline which for today will be standing at $0.40.

David Randolph

Nothing new on WWAT.OB, extremely low volume on today's session and no news. I will continue holding this penny stock for as long as it closes above the ascending trendline which for today will be standing at $0.41 (though this trendline isn't much useful, I'll design a better indicator for WWAT.OB on the next update).

David Randolph

WWAT.OB continues to consolidate above the 50% retracement level.

I said I would design a better indicator to work as a safety net on this penny holding, so I bring up the 150 day TEMA indicator (triple exponential moving average), which for tomorrow will be standing at $0.45.

I don't want to see WWAT.OB setting up to close below this indicator (red line on the chart), or I'll take a small loss (small in penny stock terms).

David Randolph

I didn't like the news that came after the close, with the company registering 17,400,000 new shares, which were bought at prices ranging $0.17 to $0.30. These stocks will be sold in the open market by those who bought them at lower prices than the current market price.

I sold my shares at $0.47 just now, if the stock closes below $0.45 it will give a clear technical signal to sell.


robt

If you must smite, post why so I can improve myself.

flussaufwerz

Quote from: robt on October 06, 2005, 03:08:50 PM
Diluted water -- what a concept! :o

It is merely a rehash of the financing from last year. Reason is Camofi is taking over from SBI. It almost is identical to the the POSAM filed last week. SEC bureaucracy

This prospectus is a part of a registration statement that we have filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission using a "shelf registration" process.

The Registrant hereby amends this Registration Statement on such date or dates as may be necessary to delay its effective date until the Registrant shall file a further amendment which specifically states that this registration statement shall thereafter become effective in accordance with ...........
The information in this prospectus is not complete and may be changed without notice. We and the Selling Stockholders may not sell these securities until the registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission is effective. This prospectus is not an offer to sell these securities, and we and the selling stockholders are not soliciting offers to buy these securities, in any state where the offer or sale of these securities is not permitted.

>:(

gmarc66

I was watching WWAT today...caught my eye...It did close up just over 10% today...volume was average, but i noticed some nice solid buys. Closed with a little white candle...could it be in a reversal  now?

Setravis...any chart experts perhaps have some comments to share. 
Or maybe something is up?  :o

thanks very much,

julia