3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

ASTM - Sector: Healthcare---Industry: Biotechnology & Drugs

Started by saffeysite1, May 24, 2005, 04:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffeysite1

Head and shoulders.  I [email protected] today.

saffeysite1

I thought I saw this chart somewhere in one of my O'neil books.  I may be off. 

Thanks

saffeysite1

Jumped to 2.80 on the stem cell news.  Sold at the open. 

eliteG

watching closely...or might enter...double triple bottom...whatever its got support, not sure but I believe this is the strongest stem cell stock




saffeysite1

In the long run this stock is going to be a winner.  I sold it a few weeks ago.  I should have held, but I have enough biotech stocks for now.  It's a keeper, I think.

AA


I like this chart!  ;)

Possible breakout , need confirmation.

I'm tempted to enter today with tight stop.

EliteG , you bought this or no?




eliteG

I have not bought this yet and worry about this gap up this morning with no news.. be cautious.  If you choose to enter I say wait for a powerful break of 3 or if you are itching for today...as I am... wait for the High before 10am to be broken.  This gives a higher probability(less gamble) that we are headed in the right direction.  20 ema is stop since ASTM is launching from there.  8)

AA

Thanks!

STEM also gap up today and the charts looks nice too.

eliteG

I'm going to holdoff at this point...waiting for more volume as it crosses 3

pompano

Nice pick G.  I am in, do you think this will continue and cross three tomorrow?

eliteG

chances look good.  I would stop this at 2.70.  When it crosses 3 raise that stop.  Goodluck  ;)

eliteG

its low was 2.70, hope you set you stop 1cent lower ;) the rebound is bullish but the volume is not less than inspiring.  The market is down and thats why I waited for crazy volume.  Crazy volume doesnt care about Mr. Market...see QOIL

eliteG

bustin out!  powerful candle lets see if the volume comes in  ;D

bula

CEO coming up on CNBC .. that's driving this latest pop in the last hour.

eliteG

thx bula, looked at the 5min..it had 1.5 million in one 5 min session...interesting...i'll put it up on the tube