3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Double or nothing: EYII

Started by David Randolph, August 15, 2005, 09:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gri64

Did someone find any positive news in this Quarterly Report?  :(



jb

I invested big in this one :( No sooner did i buy, it dropped and hasnt stopped since, It now has to almost triple for me to break even.  Does this stock have any chance of coming back?

JKN

I nibbled at 0.1 and was expecting some support around there... I'll average down if we consolidate in this area.  I hope for news , these folks are heading to China in a couple of days so I expct a PR in a week or so.  Let's hope they return with a contract !

David Randolph

This is the worst trade I've ever made  >:(

If I didn't knew anything about the company, and were just a pure technical analyst, I would buy today because the stock came down to exactly close the gap that was opened on the big news day ($0.065).

I don't have a chart to show now, but check it out for yourself. Anyway, I bought 5800 shares at $0.16 and I will sell at $0.32 or hold forever.

Good luck !

nberski

 
Quote from: jb on August 23, 2005, 10:12:41 AM
I invested big in this one :( No sooner did i buy, it dropped and hasnt stopped since, It now has to almost triple for me to break even. Does this stock have any chance of coming back?


I have a 2/3 position in this one  (.1282) - The continued drop is discouraging.

I have listened to the interview of Jay Sargeant  - his presentation reminds me of a network marketing infomercial - - - does not inspire confidence in me - - - However --- this does not mean that I think the stock is destined to fail - - - we just need to be on the right side of the deal --- long on this one when good news breaks --- I suspect that EYII will take full advantage of any good news with press releases.

I will fill out the last 1/3 of my position soon.

Best to all Longs  - 
Your other cousin,
Jethro

Prfsr Hal

10,[email protected] 
Snivveling copious tears.

David--what about your motto of big gians and SMALL losses?  Would that not suggest getting the hell outa Dodge before it sinks further?

Prfsr Hal

vivdcosta

Prfsr,
Please note that David has picked this for the 1,000,000 category. He is going to sell only if it doubles. If that value is never reached, he will lose the money. This is an experimental category and should not be followed similar to "on fire" stock categories.

Viv

danman3459

 EYI Industries Initial Sales From Code Blue Water Filtration System  :o ;D :o

August 23, 2005 16:28:34 (ET)

BURNABY, British Columbia, Aug 23, 2005 (PRIMEZONE via COMTEX) -- EYI Industries Inc. (EYII, Trade) (http://www.stopdrinkingpoison.com), a marketer of products that promote well-being and a healthy lifestyle, is pleased to announce that pre-launch sales of the patented Code Blue(tm) water filtration systems have surpassed expectations as 2,900 Code Blue(tm) units have been ordered in advance of any promotion.

EYI commenced a pre-sale program for any distributors interested in testing out their latest offering, prior to the delivery of the product. As a result, over 2,900 Code Blue(tm) Water Filtration Systems were ordered for gross sales over USD$160,000. The Code Blue(tm) units are now in the EYI warehouse and being shipped to distributors.

EYI Industries President and CEO, Jay Sargeant stated, "We were very pleasantly surprised and excited to see such large initial demand for the Code Blue(tm) Water Filtration System."

This press release is available on the company's official online investor relations site for investor commentary, feedback and questions. Investors are asked to visit the EYI Industries IR Hub located at http://www.agoracom.com/IR/EYI . Alternatively, investors can e-mail AGORA Investor Relations directly at [email protected].

About EYI (http://www.stopdrinkingpoison.com)

EYI Industries Inc., through our subsidiary Essentially Yours Industries, Inc. (EYI), markets products that promote health and well-being. Recently, EYI launched a consumer product that removes Arsenic and other contaminates to a negligible level from drinking water. The portable water filtration product's name is Code Blue(tm) and is exclusively provided to EYI. In addition, EYI sells dietary supplements and personal care products. A large portion of our sales are from CALORAD(r), a liquid protein supplement that has brought weight loss benefits to our customers. More than six million bottles of CALORAD(r) have been sold since EYI was founded in 1995. Our newest product, PROSOTEINE, is experiencing similar success to CALORAD(r) and bringing our customers the benefits of a natural Energy drink.

EYI markets its products through an extensive network of Independent Business Associates. Our sales force is staffed by knowledgeable, experienced men and women and supported by our comprehensive training programs.

This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. With the exception of historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this press release involve risk and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from those expressed in any forward-looking statement.

SOURCE: EYI Industries Inc  ;D

nextmove

I found this on their IR website:


Subject:     RE: more questions
From    AGORAeyii
PostID    419068  On Tuesday, August 23, 2005 (EST) at 3:08:52 PM
Response To:    smallcap303 PostID 418533
Click here to find out more!

smallcap303,

Here are the answers to the questions you provided from the management team at EYI.

1.
Q. what is the nature of the agreement between EYII and the company that owns the Code Blue rights? Who does manufacturing of the Code Blue products and refills? Is EYII a reseller? When does this agreement expire? Is EYII an exclusive partner?


A. EYI has a 5 year agreement with automatic renewal. EYI owns the trade mark for Code Blue. M.A.R.T.I owns the Patent for the Arsenic removal. Code Blue is made to EYI Specs and these specs are exclusive to EYI. EYI is an Exclusive partner and EYI has the Exclusive rights for all network marketing sales.

To explain further our agreement gives EYI the exclusive rights to the product that removes Arsenic and Nitrates via one cartridge. Any one else will only remove one of the other not both via one cartridge.

2.
Q. When is a final agreement b/w EYII and Guangzhou CEIEC expected to be completed? Does EYII expect to subcontract its reseller rights to Guangzhou CEIEC for the Chinese market? Is it the case that Guangzhou CEIEC will sell the Code Blue products / refills to the end users? Or will it resell to retailers who would then sell to end users?

A.We are working to have it completed ASAP. I would hope that we will have made great strides to complete it in August or September. CEIEC will sell to both. They have their own distribution channels as well as their own retail customers that would resell the product. They will and their agents supply the refills to the end users.

3.
Q. Does EYII get a per unit commission/royalty from each sale of a Code Blue product / refill by Guangzhou CEIEC ?

A.Absolutely. We are the only source that they can order replacement cartridges from.

Regards,
AGORA Investor Relations

stocky

Holding half position. Will double tomorrow. The gambler in me is inticing me ;)

David Randolph

Thanks for posting the news danman3459  :)

Clearly the management of EYII and their investor relations company has changed strategy. Now they're presenting us hard facts and numbers, not future expectation of enormous deals. I believe this is a good development, since the company has real sales to show.

2,900 code blue filters were sold in about a month, for revenues of about $160,000. So, each code blue filter was sold to EYII's distributors for about $55.

At the CEO interview given some days ago we've heard that they've ordered more 15,000 to 20,000 new Code Blue filters from HYRF, so obviously the company's expectation is to sell them and I believe they will, fast.

This alone will generate revenues in the range of $825,000 to $1,100,000.

These are only US sales, through the existing database of EYII distributors. The company has a market cap, at current prices, of just $12.25M.

I believe in the product this company sells and I believe sales will grow immensely over the coming months/quarters. This is a sure thing to me.

Even if it wasn't a sure thing I couldn't sell, those are the rules of the game. Double or nothing.

By the way, let me thank vivdcosta for this clarification:

Quote from: vivdcosta on August 23, 2005, 12:37:10 PM
Prfsr,
Please note that David has picked this for the 1,000,000 category. He is going to sell only if it doubles. If that value is never reached, he will lose the money. This is an experimental category and should not be followed similar to "on fire" stock categories.

Viv

Technically speaking, it's incredible to me since I don't understand it from a fundamental point of view (the market has it's ways, and market makers too  >:D), but the stock came down to close the gap it left open on the big news day.

atalltexan

Nice move this morning, so I finally jumped in.  David has laid out the fundamentals for pursuing.  Now we just need the volume to return.

Prfsr Hal

Final question from me about EYII.  I get that yoiu said double or nothing no matter what.  But you said that before today's BEARISH analysis, especially about China...which is the source of most of EYII's potential revenue.

Given these two opposing forces, are you still as unswerving in your intent?

prfsr Hal

philaurora

Sure looks good today @.067-.068.  50x200DMA should kick it.

Stocky2000

should bounce tomorrow...:)