3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Double or nothing: EYII

Started by David Randolph, August 15, 2005, 09:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catrader

would you say still safe to get in here?  up 50%+ on the day.

422fwhp

I'm guessing you know the answer to that now...

FWIW, I added more at .125

Good luck and happy trading.

Jody

cumulina

Are the rest of you guys sitting down?

I can't!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

What a day!!
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

basonista

Haha, Cumulina!  I'm sitting now but won't be for long!!! ;D

And I was watching this thing drop this afternoon thinking about how I could have sold above $1.00 and gotten back in close to $.70.  That's too dangerous for me, not being a daytrader.  This one is good for the longterm in my portfolio! ;D >:D ;D >:D

Prfsr Hal

David, you've called tjhis "the worst trade you ever made."    If it is, it's like bad sex...better than good  almost anything else.  My wish to you is this:  That this IS the worst trade you will ever make.

Prfsr Hal

digitx

I've been holding on this stock for monhs. Hopefully, it is time to reap.
Good luck to all
and a very nice weekend.
Have a nice and profitable day

-digitx


TRUNK

cool.. I leave my portfolio and stop watching it and eyii doubles.. sweet.. I thought I was dead with this stock, over half of portfolio was in Eyii so this is a pretty cool devolopment.. If I could of just let AMEP sit too I would be sitting extroidanairly pretty right now.

Haven't been active on here lately, just got married and Honeymoon and all so haven't traded anything the last 3 weeks.. Here are the wedding pics

www.yousef.com/r&k

stocky

Congrats on the wedding. Happy life and trading.

basonista

Wow, congratulations on your marriage Trunk!  :)  You have many wonderful years to look forward to!

You got back at just the right time.  This week will be very interesting and hopefully exciting for EYI and your portfolio!  >:D ;D >:D

digitx

Quote from: TRUNK on September 11, 2005, 05:54:11 PM
cool.. I leave my portfolio and stop watching it and eyii doubles.. sweet.. I thought I was dead with this stock, over half of portfolio was in Eyii so this is a pretty cool devolopment.. If I could of just let AMEP sit too I would be sitting extroidanairly pretty right now.

Haven't been active on here lately, just got married and Honeymoon and all so haven't traded anything the last 3 weeks.. Here are the wedding pics

www.yousef.com/r&k

Hi Trunk.

Congrats and happy wedding. I noticed that either you or your wife is of Middle Eastern decent. I am also. Looks like my wedding except mine had a lot of belly-dancing. ;D

Wish you a long and happy marriage.
Have a nice and profitable day

-digitx

TRUNK

lol... yea digitx, my wife is Egyptian.. There was plenty of Belly Dancing going on at our wedding too..  ;D by the end of the cruise they were playing Arabic music in the Disco every night and all the cruisers in there were belly dancing.. was a lot of fun

Thanks for the well wishes all!

fill_the_gap

Trunk,

Congratulations !

Now you both can trade together each day.   ;D
Just one opinion, do the research

Ramsburg

Congratulations on your marriage, Trunk !
Love the pictures ;)

regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

fill_the_gap

#89
China clean water pledge...

http://www.irc.nl/page/15130   :o
Just one opinion, do the research