3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

Double or nothing: EYII

Started by David Randolph, August 15, 2005, 09:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

basonista

Nice strong close today!  I'm sorry to say that I had to take profits today.  With the hits I took in other stocks today and EYII moving almost 100%, I had to sell.  Good luck!  Hoping for some green for you all!

raab

I wonder if todays action caught Dave R's attention.  I think he's still holding :)

go eYi

joozt

Davids target is still at 0.320 $ !

so, still some way to go from 0.048

danman3459


danman3459


danman3459


la-onda


basonista

Anyone still in EYII?  I bought back in before the close yesterday, hoping for a some upward movement today after the 3 down days.  At least we got a little but that low volume scares me.  Support is holding at .04 but if that fails, I'll probably sell.  Time to get the PR machine revving up so we can have some movement!

JKN


basonista

Sold today on the break of .04.  4 days of lower highs and lower lows and on low volume.  Will wait for some momo to get back in.  I'm sure it'll come when they start announcing some China deals but until then, I'll be watching from the sidelines.  :)

bocasva

"Form 8-K for EYI INDUSTRIES INC.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4-Apr-2006

Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement



Item 1.02 Termination of a Material Definitive Agreement
On April 3, 2006 we entered into a Termination Agreement with Cornell Capital Partners, L.P. attached hereto as Exhibit 10.1. "

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/060404/eyii.ob8-k.html

I hope this helps lift PPS.....

JKN

Hopefully, this is good news...The 10K shows revenues are down and EYII is still bleeding cash so they have to get it from somewhere to stay in operation.  Maybe this means that EYII has a revenue boost about to occur...like the China deal.

I'm sure others are wondering the same thoughts...it will be interesting to see what happens with the pps today.

The potential downside is another agreement or dilution to raise cash.

JKN


Ares

Just speed read through this thread and have learned and been reminded of a few things.
I like Livelife's idea of Buy Low, Sell High and Buy High to Sell Higher.
Digitx seems to be my neighbour.
It makes me wonder what Roheex did.
Go in with upside momentum or wait for stock to tank and buy close to support.