3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

HMSC.OB was CESY.OB-CESY.OB is no longer valid. It has changed to HOMS.OB

Started by gmarc66, August 30, 2005, 10:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stocky


gmarc66

Hey ket1390,

Check out page 2 of this thread...that was already brought up ;)

julia

Stocky2000


fill_the_gap

CESY.OB is much more a speculative play. The stock held the $0.24 support level, which was previously a resistance. If we get a breakout of the $0.32 resistance level the technical target of that breakout would be $0.32-$0.24 = $0.08 + $0.32 = $0.40.

I will be looking to sell at $0.40 if this scenario plays out. If not, if the stock fails to advance and breaks $0.24 on close, I'll take my loss, my lesson and move on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David,

You may be correct, but please address:

This is the first time I have witnessed you fail to trade the plan?  It closed .0028, not .0024 ?

Confused as you held AMRE, TYRIA, etc. for months.  Not sure why you did not at least trade the plan as usual ?  Selling pressure is gone. 

My thoughts remain for CESY.  Not enough history yet to do TA with.   Short term news will bring the volume.  It has held over .0026 with low volume.  Limited selling at this point. 

No reason to move yet without news.  But they are ramping up.  Think the sale may be premature.  Tom McMillan did not buy his shares to keep the price under a penny, imo.  Although future dilution with Cornell may occur, they will not be dumping at this level.  And McMillan does not plan for a reverse split at this point.  He needs investors to move the price.

Prior to October 26th, I anticipate CESY to climb to .004.  They should be hiring a PR firm and affiliates to the company.  The name change alone will generate interest.

I was in HISC near the beginning.  CESY is much better as they are a reporting .OB and not pinksheets.  HISC touched 15 cents.

Why would there be a rush of buying without news ?  Any day now, McMillan will announce a hire and/or Board of Directors.  And these will be powerful people for sure. 

I am buying the rumor here.  And will hold as news is coming very soon, imo.  We know October 26th is a meeting. 

You saw the 160% explosive day.  And Ramsburg is up near 50% with no news yet.  Did you sell too ?

McMillan has his own money in CESY.  Sharp guy.  He has a plan.

No reason to try and convince anybody here.  I make a living projecting short term news.  CESY is explosive, imo.
Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

Remain very confident with CESY.

The selling was light volume.

No reason to rise until we have some news.
Any day now based on my research.

You saw the initial 160% move. 

Tom McMillan has his shares .002 market adjustment.
He will add some powerful names to the company.
And Tom did not buy 1.5 billion shares to sell at this level.

I will add at this level.  Best time to buy is before the news.
The plan is to hold until news and/or re evaluate on the October 26th meeting.

This is my # 1 holding as of today.  FCCN is # 2.

Any plan and CESY moves over 1 cent, imho.   
Just one opinion, do the research

setravis

We got a bounce going...... ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

gmarc66

You can't take your eyes off anything...becasue when you do...thats when they jump! :)

I looked at it earlier today and noticed it below .002...thinking..hmm....this may be a nice low  now...but, lets not jump the gun..may go lower...so...i leave it alone for a bit...then just before close I take a look and notice the nice moves!!! Nasty when u miss it...isn't it? lol

I had sold mine a couple of weeks ago at .0028 and was waiting to get back in at a nice low price..well...i blew that one.

Keep your eyes open!


good luck

julia


fill_the_gap

#53
Expect some announcements about Board of Directors, etc. prior to the scheduled October 26th company meeting.  They will vote on name change and more at the meeting.

My plan is another giant move with any news.  I add at this level because McMillan is in around .002 adjusted. 

Even if it is a P&D, the ride will be much higher than .002. 

They need a higher price to sell from.  Letting this play out through the name change, website, etc.  People will buy with any news of a plan.

I reference the 160% move on the initial article.  The chart means nothing as they have not become the new company yet.  And it moves quickly so I am all in before any news.

And there is not any selling pressure here.  Limited volume moves it up too.

This is my kind of trade.  Bargain basement pricing.  Will add tomorrow before it gets over .003 again.

Do what you feel comfortable with.
Just one opinion, do the research

gmarc66

This is news from last week that caused a drop in the pps.

2005-10-11 10:12:46 

Celerity Announces New Nominees for Board of Directors 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


ARLINGTON, Va., Oct. 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Celerity Systems, Inc.
(OTC Bulletin Board: CESY:) today announced nominations for election of
additional members to its board of directors.
The three new proposed members are as follows:
Zev Kaplan (a Preferred Stock Director-Nominee), age 53, is the founder of
a law firm concentrating its practice in the areas of transportation,
infrastructure, government relations, business and administrative law. Mr.
Kaplan is currently General Counsel to Cash Systems Inc., a publicly traded
company in the financial services business, a position he has held since March
2005. From April 1995 to the present, Mr. Kaplan has been General Counsel to
the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada, where he played a
key policy role in the start-up of the local transit systems and their
facilities. In addition, Mr. Kaplan has had a key role in the planning and
financing of numerous major public infrastructure projects in Las Vegas.
Prior to starting his law firm, Mr. Kaplan spent 15 years in government
service in the following capacities: Senior Deputy District Attorney with the
Clark County District Attorney's Office-Civil Division; General Counsel to the
Nevada Public Service Commission; and Staff Attorney to the U.S. Senate
Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. Mr. Kaplan received a B.S.
from the Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland in 1974, a
J.D. from Southwestern University School of Law in 1978 and attended
Georgetown University for post-graduate legal studies. He received an M.B.A.
from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 1978.
Phillip A. McNeil (a Preferred Stock Director-Nominee), age 46, is a
Managing Partner and the Chief Investment Officer of SPP Mezzanine Partners,
the General Partner of SPP Mezzanine Funding, LP, a position he has held since
November 2003. Prior to forming SPP Mezzanine Partners, Mr. McNeill served as
Managing Director of Allied Capital Corporation, where he was co-head of its
Private Finance and Mezzanine activities and a member of its Investment
Committee. From the time of his appointment as Managing Director in 1998
until he left Allied Capital in 2002, the company grew from approximately $740
million in assets to nearly $2.4 billion. Mr. McNeill joined Allied Capital
directly from M&T Capital, the SBIC investment division of M&T Bank, where he
was a Vice President of M&T Capital/M&T Bank and an investment professional
from 1988 to 1993. Mr. McNeill received a B.S in Business Administration, with
concentrations in Accounting, Finance, and Law & Public Policy from Syracuse
University in 1981 and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School in 1985.
Carl J Rickertsen (a Common Stock Director-Nominee, age 45, is Managing
Partner of Pine Creek Partners, a private equity investment firm, a position
he has held since January 2004. From January 1998 until January 2004, Mr.
Rickertsen was Chief Operating Officer and a Partner at Thayer Capital
Partners, a private equity investment firm. From September 1994 until January
1998, Mr. Rickertsen was a Managing Partner at Thayer. Mr. Rickertsen was a
founding Partner of three Thayer investment funds totaling over $1.4 billion
and is a published author. Mr. Rickertsen is also a member of the Board of
Directors of MicroStrategy, Inc., a software company; Convera Corporation, a
search-engine software company; and United Agri Products, a distributor of
farm and agricultural products. Mr. Rickertsen received a B.S. from Stanford
University in 1983 and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School in 1987.
Celerity CEO, C Thomas McMillen said, "We are honored to have 3 director
nominees with such distinguished careers and substantial investment
experience. We look forward to them joining our board and providing the
company with their leadership and guidance."
The election of these candidates will be proposed to a special meeting of
shareholders which is expected to be held on November 15, 2005. The meeting is
also expected to address other matters. Materials will be provided to
Celerity's shareholders by its transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust
Company, in the ordinary course.
About Celerity System
Celerity Systems, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: CESY - News) is an operating
company focused on creating long-term value by taking controlling interest and
developing its companies through superior operations and management. Celerity
intends to operate businesses that provide homeland security product and
service solutions.
Forward-Looking Statements
This release includes certain statements that may be deemed to be
"forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities
Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All statements in this release, other than
statements of historical facts that address future activities, performance,
events or developments are forward-looking statements. Although Celerity
Systems, Inc. believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking
statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not
guarantees of future performance and actual results or developments may differ
materially from those in the forward-looking statements.
Contact:
Celerity Systems, Inc.
Thomas Houck, 202-674-6661
[email protected]
SOURCE Celerity Systems, Inc.


Contact Information:
Thomas Houck of Celerity Systems, Inc., +1-202-674-6661, [email protected]

WebSite:
http://www.celerity.com


gmarc66

Wondering if its time to pick some up on this pullback now....looks like its quietly trying to inch its way back up.

Setravis..how does the chart look...i'm thinking of picking some up tomorrow...actually tried today, but didnt get filled...i kept low balling..hee hee...thats what i did with phbt last week..and look where it left me...high and dry and all alonge ;)

thanks! ;D

julia

fill_the_gap

Meeting has been delayed until end of December.  The number of outstanding shares and Cornell relationship is not appealing.  But not enough volume to sell.  McMillan says the SEC has delayed in going from BDC to company status.  Who knows.  Sticking to companies with a product.
Just one opinion, do the research

gmarc66

CESY is moving....large buys, great volume...i read on another board that someone heard that their is a buyout coming:

CESY is being Bought out???
« on: Today at 1:53pm » Quote Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone know anything?? Found this on another site


   This is for real:

Aeroflex Incorporated now owns Celerity Systems, Inc. and all former Celerity Systems, Inc. product information has been incorporated into the Aeroflex web site: 

www.aeroflex.com. 
 


I finally got filled at .0019...good luck to anyone buying the rumour ;D


julia

gmarc66

#58
Well it appears the rumour was wrong!!..i believe its just old news.

don't buy on that rumour!! 

julia

fill_the_gap

Spoke with Tom McMillen this week.  He said that the delay has been with the SEC and filing to relinquish BDC status.

Tom claims that it should be cleared up in December.

I do not like the Cornell connection and dilution coming.
Tom nor Cornell can sell at this level.  Any shares hitting the bid move it down quickly and vice versa.  So no money can be generated until there are buyers. 

But this price being so far under the radar is a buy for any willing to take the chance.
.0013-.002 where McMillen is in can happen in a day. 

I am taking the chance here for a run up first of the year on news. It must move up for these people to make the money with their shares.
Just one opinion, do the research