3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

WEGI.OB

Started by saffeysite1, August 30, 2005, 09:42:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffeysite1

Looks like all the profit takers have cleared the room.  Has held nicely at support .32.

Should see movement back up soon, by looking at the chart.  Still bullish.  Just need a little patience, as first big run up was due to speculation, but now as the company implemented its business model down in LA, we should see more of a fundamental move. 


http://www.stockta.com/cgi-bin/analysis.pl?symb=WEGI&num1=5&cobrand=&mode=stock



gmarc66

WEGI moving, up 18%, hurricain play back in action and looks like filing the gap..did i use the term correctly?


thanks

julia

metro

Yes - -nice move today - just took a couple of days to get it going and more bad weather

setravis

I hate to see another storm in the Gulf.
The weather is moving and so is the stock!!
Fibonaaci retracement of 61.8%

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

poorman1

Bought @ EOD at $.55.  I hope this doesn't prove to be a bonehead move.  Financials look pretty healthy and can easily support it's market cap.

I live in Dallas and we're expecting to harbor the mass Exodus of Houstonites over the next 2-3 days.  Houston is expecting 100+ winds.

IMO Oil may hit $75 next week, especially when all the refineries in the Galveston area get hit with the storm-surge.  A buddy of mine, who's an Exec at TransOcean (RIG) is packing up the house and leaving tonight to come visit me.  This could be worse than Katrina.  We'll see Saturday/Sunday.

poorman1

kobajashi25

how far can it go you think??

thanx


koba

mix_master_mike

Next resis. points to break (qausi Gs): .65 and .79. GOOD LUCK!!

I will buy if we break the first... and probably post some charts :)
Mike
www.vafrous.com

mix_master_mike

Saw some bids @.605 this morning... it's pulled back a little bit but I think there's a breakout looming ;)
Mike
www.vafrous.com

mix_master_mike

I'm in @0.61 :)

Fingers are crossed until we break the G... then it's smooth sailing :)
Mike
www.vafrous.com

mix_master_mike

Sold, but watching closely to see if we can't break .63ish for a G-spot. Made a nice move today.
Mike
www.vafrous.com

gmarc66

Is it good to get back in at these prices.....035 to .037 zone?

Any opinions?

thanks very much,


julia

mix_master_mike

I'm betting on it... There was good support ~.3 shown twice now. I took a look at their site and I've confidence they will land some contracts / news within the next week or so. Let me know your thoughts :)
Mike
www.vafrous.com

cumulina

It's that time again, unfortunately!

Just bought WEGI at 0.30.

I guess this will be a 3-day-hold for Wilma?

Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

catrader

in at 0.39, hope not too late.  wished would have been able to get up 1st think in the morning.  Guess west coast effect.

gmarc66

Hi Cumilina and Catrader!

I bought this morning at .24 and sold accidentally at .31...my broker is way to slow...i tried to cancel the order when it was still only at .29..how does that happen!

I rebought at .38..this looks very strong. ;D

good luck u guys!!

check out cdss..this is another one rebounding very nicely.....may buy that too at .51 zone, thats what it is now


thanks

julia