3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

HSOA.PK

Started by David Randolph, August 31, 2005, 07:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickjust

hi,
hom finally made a different kind of candle today. but can we get going already so i can get out! i'm falling asleep. com on six!
maxi

ScottishTrader

HOM made a nice breakout of a symmetric triangle formation this morning - all signs look positive.

Looking for a move above $6.

Anyone know when their earnings will be released?  Could well be above expectations, as Lowe just reproted very good earnings based on gulf coast reconstruction (and they supply Lowe with countertops etc.)

rickjust

#272
hi,
bringing the hom thread alive
nice day for hom today,
looking for it to fill the gap at 6.42 then i am out. this one was my pick for the competion but terlisa told me someone beat me to the punch so i pulled it. guess whre it is..........number one ;D :D

vic666

I got into this on break of $6.19-6.20 today....I was pretty confident because of the incredible volume accompanying the pps rise...the short interest in tis stock was quite evident in today's L2 action because no matter how many times it approached the $6.20 range and broke it with hig volume, there was someone always shorting this at a higher price, for a constant suppresing of the price...it was a little nervous, especially since I was watching L2 frequently after buying (still haven't gotten over the habit of just having enough confidence in a pick to jusy place my order, see it get filled and shut down the computer).  :( i believe some of you folks out there understand what I mean...I guess it's all part of the learning curve, huh?  ???

anyway, I was happy with end of day action and close near HOD...we will cruise to the $6.45-6.50 range easy tomorrow at the open, but I gotta watch and see if this thing has enough "umph"  >:D to break thru' that level and go to test 52 week high of $6.99...al large portion of that depends on volume of course, so I'd keep a close watch on morning volume and decide whether to hold on at the $6.50 level or trade it a little.

good lukc to those long on this one.

adios!  ;)
Long term investments are short-term investments that have gone wrong.

ScottishTrader

HOM's move yesterday was a textbook bullish breakout - 3 intraday triangles breaking through resistance at 5.90 then at 6.09 (the recent high).  God knows why I didn't play it.  Looks to be the continuation of the larger symmetrical triangle breakout.

I really like the close at HOD - still moving up AH.

rickjust

hi,
gap filled i am out for the moment . 642 . it may go higher today but i have to stick to my rules for each trade.
glta,
maxi

snowcat

"Stocklemon hits HOM"
In response to message #25729
       


http://www.stocklemon.com/

Is Home Solutions a Natural Disaster Waiting to Happen?
Stocklemon Reports on (Amex:HOM)

What is Home Solutions?

Home Solutions was a dormant company and had no operations during most of 2002. Between then and the present, they have spent $50 million in cheap stock and expensive debt to acquire 5 small building services companies – $1.5 to $16 million apiece. These 5 companies comprise 100% of the present day HOM, which, in an astounding feat of new math, is now conferred a a fully diluted market cap of over $440 million!


nullzero

reading there disclaimer says they can hold a position in the stock. So technically they could of shorted HOM yesterday or today at 11.00 then release report and made some profit.

Lucas Scott

I pay attention to Stocklemon. They do a good job of digging behind the scenes of a company's fundamentals. If they're short I have no problem with that as long as they aren't making stuff up for the purpose of lining their pockets.

I played a penny stock called Skyway Communications (SWYC) a few years back that was building or buying transmission towers to enable airline passengers to have cheap cell phone and internet service. Awesome idea! The PR's were pie in the sky. It got as high at $2.00. Stocklemon investigated and unearthed many irregularities. The stock no longer trades but when last it did it was under a penny. People who listened to Stocklemon at least were able to get out while it was still above a dollar. And it turned out Skyway had pretty much just made up everything they said.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

Link to insider selling as pointed out by Stocklemon

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/it?s=HOM

That looks like heavy dumping by the President and by the Chairman just over a week ago. With the hurricane season just starting it seems odd for them to be selling.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

Heavy sell-off on all-time high volume. Close at LOD. ET phone HOM! ;D
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

nullzero

yes HOM in the house of pain... if it breaks the 50dma on monday im out with a 7k loss

nullzero

HOM looks like it can recover from the hurricane :). http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060605/20060605005728.html?.v=1

Thankgod HOM has stepped in to respond to the slander and bashing it has gone thru last couple days.

beroznikmal

I think its more of the 50 EMA support...
This is the ultimate deciding factor...
Cheers
B
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

nullzero

#284
THE CEO JUST BOUGHT 100k SHARES TODAY!! At market value