3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

HSOA.PK

Started by David Randolph, August 31, 2005, 07:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gri64

Hi All,

HSOA rises from 11 Sep. I don't see any news...
Maybe some investors read once more great earnings report  ;)  ???
Maybe they have forgotten about stocklemon strikes?

In any case, I'm holding with avr $4.9. Hope it will break EMA(50)=5.8

gri64

#316
Another GOOD day for HSOA (HOM): +7%
Strong uptrend without news... :D 
Maybe HSOA will return to HOM's highs ($14.14 May 2006, before stocklemon strikes).
More real positive scenario: consolidation in the range $6-$8.
I prefer near 8, but over 6 is still good  ;D
Negative scenario: new stocklemon attack or someting like this... and HSOA will return to downtrend from $5 to $4.....

Am I alone HSOA stockholder here?


gri64

It wasn't wise to post before the close...  :-[
Instead of 7%, only 3.23% and bad close...
Last 1.5 hours were weak and unfortunately we received Long-Legged Doji and I'm afraid that tomorrow we can get Evening Star Doji.

All other indicator are OK: Volume, RSI, MACD

setravis

Changed Ticker Symbol.......

'HOM' is no longer valid. It has changed to HSOA. 

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

David Randolph

#319
StockLemon was right all along on HSOA. One has to keep www.citronresearch.com in the bookmarks.

Now I see he wrote an article on BIDZ, great :)

David Randolph

HSOA fell down to the Pink Sheets, so I removed it from the Watch List.

Citron Research really killed the stock. The new ticker symbol is HSOA.PK.