3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

HOMS.OB

Started by David Randolph, September 13, 2005, 07:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

I can't tell you why I'm in such a hurry, but believe me it is important.

I want to buy CESY.OB at today's open and I need to say why in the next 5 minutes and then let Ramsburg take care of the rest, because probably I won't be able to be here before the opening bell.

So, let me explain why CESY.OB should be bought here:

1) The chart shows a G-Pattern. Look for the definition on this website's boards, specially the $1,000,000 board.
2) The company has secured financing worth a lot more than its current market cap, so financiers trust the company (they possibly trust the CEO - Cornell said something about it, look for it yourself).
3) The CEO bought a big chunk of the company when he took over some days ago.
4) The company will change its name to Homeland Security something (to help www.marketwatch.com is down now), it is moving to Washington and the CEO has great political influence (so they say).

All said, it's enough for me to commit $1,000. I hope I'll get back in time to say more, if I don't, on the next update. Ramsburg will buy these shares for me, I won't be able to do it.

Good luck  :)

(This recommendation was made by David Randolph from 3 Stocks on Fire, and he will update this analysis everyday after the close until he sells the stock. 3 Stocks on Fire is a Community of stock traders and investors. Our 3494 members exchange trading ideas and strategies on our message boards everyday. We welcome you as a new member of the 3 Stocks on Fire Community, please take 10 seconds to register and receive our free newsletter)

Ramsburg


A lot of info regarding CESY.OB on the Penny Stock Picking board:
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=2507.0
(topic started by gmarc66)
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

OhadOnFire

I cannot buy CESY online through Scottrade  :(

Ramsburg


Bought CESY @ $0.0028 for the 3 Pennies On Fire Portfolio.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

john b mcginnis

  OhadOnFire, I experienced the same problem. i called Scottrade, They said they can't make a trade on the security because they need immediate settlement upon buying as opposed to the normal 3 day settlement. I've experienced this same problem before on a sub-penny.

OXFV will go through.

Good luck,  John
John

la-onda

#5
updated chart:

David Randolph

#6
The stock has already opened, I don't like to think or talk about stocks with the market opened, all I can say for now is that I will continue holding CESY.OB.

Tonight I'll start updating pennies first instead of stocks, so I can make more detailed updates about the penny stocks held on the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio.


stout7735

Washington Post.com----Has interesting article referring to C. Thomas McMillen:"Big Names Endorse 'Blank- Check' Firms",Ellen McCarthy,columnist,8/25/05;page D05....McMillen is a Democrat,less likely to pull weight with the Republican administration??? :)

David Randolph

Thanks for your post stout7735, at this time I'm unable to consider and investigate your comments, perhaps on the next update.

CESY.OB has a lot of fire for speculation and the chart is bullish. I will hold the stock for now but still need to research some more to know if this is a medium term play or a short term speculation.

I apologize but I'm unable to post a chart, I'm at a friend's house, connectivity at the office went down for good.

basonista

Today's action:

stocky

#10
It never happened before. But today yes. Scottrade called me to let me know that the order that I placed [quite bfore morning] would not be executed.

Reason: CESY has some problem with registration.

Bottomline: You can't trade CESY if you have scottrade. Check it out if any of you have the same broker.

Now this sound too much of a warning to me. I have CASH ONLY account, so no question of marginalable or nonmarginable.

David Randolph

Quote from: stocky on September 15, 2005, 10:31:39 PM
It never happened before. But today yes. Scottrade called me to let me know that the order that I placed [quite bfore morning] would not be executed.

Reason: CESY has some problem with registration.

Bottomline: You can't trade CESY if you have scottrade. Check it out if any of you have the same broker.

Now this sound too much of a warning to me. I have CASH ONLY account, so no question of marginalable or nonmarginable.

Thanks for the information stocky  :)

I was able to buy the stock, but I have a margin account, though the problem doesn't seem to be the type of account. Good luck on other trades stocky  :)

I think the speculation around CESY's future isn't over yet, I'm waiting for another push higher. We'll see.


stout7735

Yahoo finance is not tracking CESY.OB the last couple days and Vanguard brokerage does not recognize the symbol.... ???

basonista

I'm in it with Ameritrade.  Hopefully, Ameritrade doesn't do something wacky and mess things up...

fill_the_gap

#14
I have been accumulating.  McMillan has his own money tied to the deal.  1.5 billion shares worth.  Any news of a hire, board member, name change...etc.  will spike it quickly.
Tom McMillan will take this price higher on his name alone. 

Tried all week to get below .0026 and could not.  So bought more at .0026.  Not going to miss this one.  Each tick adds up to a large %.

Not sure about the brokerages ?  Call and ask why.  I also use AmeriTrade.

Here is the Yahoo CESY link.  http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=CESY.OB
Seems to be working.  What are you referring to ?
Just one opinion, do the research