3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GLIF.OB - News

Started by Ouch!!!, September 23, 2005, 10:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ouch!!!

Better late than never.

I'm in.

$0.059.

Ouch!!!

Fun is over.

Sold.  $0.091

+54%

Ouch!!!

Guess I sold too early.

Tsk! Tsk!

I should always follow my sell signal.
But stock was up 800% already.

Better exit next time.

metro

got at 0.0 45 and 0.055 - it was 45 cents recently so maybe can do it again??

Ouch!!!

Gee suz!

It's up 1400% now.

All I had to do is look in front of me.
Walls are full of charts with the same pattern.

Shit!  Shit!  Shit!

Ouch!!!

Good luck to your trade Metro.

This is a day trade for my part so I have to sell today.
I just didn't hit the top.  Frustrating when I kept telling
myself to hold and don't sell yet and wait for the signal.

Anyway good luck to you again.

runforthedoor


metro

Ouch!!!

You made a profitable trade and that is the goal. We can never sell at the tops so not important as portfolios build from consistent gains not hitting the top.

If you are ever in doubt and want to sell but want to keep - then sell part and keep some with a stop. Locking in some early gains keeps your win rate higher.

You made 50% so that is fantastic - great job.

snowcat

Metro-

That is why I don't buy stocks that will make me 800%, because I will always be angry that I did not make 900%.  I'm sure there will be others (not in this lifetime tho).

And I was happy STV was up 4%.  Shheeesh!

But at 800%, you are the "Trader of the Day"

Snowy

In_Arrears

Hello

I am curious as to what trading signal software everybody is using? I am looking for signal software or subscription currently.

Thank you

mix_master_mike

Wowzers... I don't know anything about this one - congrats to those who made some momo money. I reckon I'll list this as a G1 in my research and keep an eye on it.

Mike
www.vafrous.com

mach92

Hello all,

Never seen anything like this...

I'm sitting on the sidelines, but did see allot of buying pressure towards the close.
From what I gather about 58 million shares, & market cap of 7-8 million.

Looks to me the momo may not be over....

Any thoughts on Monday or a quick swing trade?

Peace

metro

This one is just great - found support yesterday and tested today then ran up 50% - sure not like 1,500% from last time but loaded up with a lot more shares now knowing where support was... nice day for sure

runforthedoor


I've noticed that the last several days...when it gets to .04 or a tad below, the buying kicks in...today it ran from there to .06 plus in the last half hour...I hope it continues to go up and down in this range for a few years.  ;D

runforthedoor


  It's dropping again...might be another buy in the .04 range for a late day surge.  ;D