3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

GLIF.OB - News

Started by Ouch!!!, September 23, 2005, 10:00:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runforthedoor


Stocky2000

based on yesterdays close market cap is jutst 2 millions according to this website
www.freerealtime.com

;D

dhiraj19

Hi David,
EliteG has been doing technical analysis on this penny day to day or hour to hour basis. You may want to check analysis for how this penny acts.

- Dhiraj

la-onda

eliteG´s today analysis:
thanks again & applaud eliteG  >:D

Quote from: eliteG on October 27, 2005, 04:52:30 PM
update on GLIF

GLIF closed @ .035 forming an inverse hammer which does not confirm nor deny the bullish reversal nature of the hammer of the previous day.  We did break the high of the hammer(.036) and (.040) intraday.  Maybe GLIF followed the heavy downturn by biotechs (NVAX, GNBT, HEB, SVA, AOB..). In the end it was up 9.37% so thats good  :)  GLIF is forming a little pennant or symmetrical triangle here. 

My personal opinion about the chart is that GLIF will be forced out of this consolidation within 3 days.  That direction should make for a strong move since after consolidation(contraction) comes expansion.  I believe that direction will be up and I believe the wait will be worth it. 

We got a solid underlying story and technicals.. on this low cap stock.  Lets see if we can get a move/News tomorrow.



David Randolph

Thanks for posting elite-G's analysis la-onda, it saves me some work since I basically agree with him.

It looks like the stock is making a base for a positive breakout whenever those revenue news hit the wires. Just a $2M market cap, so this thing can make a huge run up. I hope so, I'll continue holding it.

runforthedoor


  Glif...going up...17% now....need more volume to boost it into the breakout zone. Everyone please donate to the cause.  ;D

David Randolph

While waiting for the revenue news the stock rose 14% yesterday, nice, but I still have a loss  >:(

This Penny Stock trading is much harder than I thought. Anyway, I'll continue to do it since I believe I'm learning a lot about fundamental analysis trading and analyzing these micro cap stocks, while I'm risking a very small principal.

The 3 Stocks on Fire Portfolio has $267,148 and the 3 Pennies on Fire Portfolio just $13,478, about 20 times less money.

Coming back to GLIF.OB, encouraging technical signals yesterday, I'll continue holding this penny stock.

David Randolph

This is easy. The company said it will have revenues before the year end, but it came down almost to where it was before those news. Now I'll just have to wait for the actual news and then evaluate them.

Stocky2000

wow what a trade bought 0.040 some days ago....sold at 0.057. That s a 42% return.  I take it !

runforthedoor


  GLIF up 30% plus today...volume increasing.....looking very good...BULLISH chart.. could be more bags to come from here.  ;D

wrangler

Hi David
Recent spike today already has some members selling. Do you think according to you're last post that this stock will go higher than the spike it's had today when news is released. What do you think price might hit when news is released about revenues.
Goodluck trading :)
wrangler

keepsavi

Im not selling until I get guidance from David, you got to let your winners run !!

basonista

#42
Unfortunately, I've learned the hard way on pennies that you have to take some profits when you have them.  I've seen huge gains evaporate quickly when I was certain holding onto everything I had was the right thing to do.  That said, I sold half my GLIF holdings at 100% so I'm riding on free money now.  I won't sell what's left until David tells me. ;)  And if it pulls back, you better believe that I will put some of my earnings back into it!

irod

I'm with you Basonista, exact same situation. I closed out at 0.60, now I'm kicking myself after reading that no one else is selling! Did I screw up? Should I try to buy again in the morning? Arghh! ???

basonista

Irod,

This was an EliteG pick before David picked it up.  It's very actively discussed there although the discussion has gotten a little corny.  ;) :D  That's OK thought, all in good fun and profits. >:D  Check it out.

I am learning not to chase stocks and I am hoping on a pullback on GLIF so I can put some of my profits back in.  Everyone thinks and the chart points to GLIF having a lot of upside left to it.  Personally, if I had just found these threads and had to decide myself, I would probably nibble a little and take a small position either adding to it on pullback to support or when it breaks resistance levels.  But nothing big to start in case it does pullback.  The chart looks great though! >:D