3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

The Future of 3 Stocks on Fire

Started by David Randolph, July 31, 2005, 11:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

usedcasting

I've only been on this site for 12 hours and 32 minutes and I have enjoyed and appreciated every minute. I look forward to a rewarding, educational and entertaining future with 3sof.
What I am really excited about as well are the name's I see replying to this thread that are going to stay on board.

Congrat's on taking it to the next level, this is validation for the excellent site you have created.

Thanks guy's
Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

basonista

This is an outstanding site and my knowledge of stocks, charts, trading, the markets, etc. has increased 10 fold or more!  With that said, $49.95 is not a high price to pay for such service considering the results.  We wouldn't be paying for a service with an unproven track record, the success of the investments is daily followed by all it's members and displayed on the sites' front page!  I can't even say I'm a small investor - micro investor is more like it  ;)  but I will gladly contribute for advice that I am confident will be a sound investment and will allow me to reap the rewards I seek in the marketplace.

While I have not contributed to date, I agree with Weightlifter.  Up until now, anyone that has contributed has done so with no consideration of return on their donations.  They have done so purely as a reward for what you and Ramsburg have done for them and their portfolios.  As they have rewarded you, maybe you should reward them with maybe a 10% discount off of all future enrollment fees?  Remember, it is partly because of them that you are now able to take the "next step" and make 3stocksonfire a truely valuable service to all!

Man, I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you guys are doing - including all of the great advice and posts by the sites members.  I'll just have to show my appreciation with my wallet..... ;D

BadarZ

I understand your decision to make this a paid service. You guys deserve it.

Will registered membered continue to receive emails for additions to the 3SOF and the 3POF portfolios?

BadarZ

rickjust

dear david,
great site! hope i can take advantage of the offer. i am a very small trader just at the beginning with a tiny , tiny account ($3,000) but so far your site has been invaluable.
i will probably spend the 150 bucks for the inital subscribition fee as i have only been on this site about a week and i have learnt so much. sheeesh! i blow that that much just walking out my front door.
it will also stop this from turning this site into another disgusting yahoo board. you and your current members treat eachother with respect and integrity which i believe everyone deserves.
so much good info in such a short time will hard to pass up.
thanks so much ,
count me in
maxi

archie2

I was wondering when you guys would start charging. It was clear that you were laying a base for a successful  trading site and creating an interested and dedicated consumer following. Hey, if this fits the consumer's needs 50 bucks a month is a pittance. And if you can provide a profitable portfolio you should get paid for your time, efforts and expertise.

As for me, I have not followed your site closely enough to make a decision one way or the other. Couple of things  for me personally; I don't buy BB stocks, too difficult to get out and no depth of market, so your penny selections  would be of little use to me. I don't use Metastock, it's too expensive and complicated for my little brain, and lastly I already have enough in monthly fee payments. But seeing as I have until Oct.1 to decide I will follow you more closely and make a more informed decision. Good luck to you.

Archie

TRUNK

hmmmm.. $50 a month = $600 a year, would be hard for me to justify that when I'm only playing with a 5k account.. I want to get more serious and put more money in the market as I learn more, but this is probably a setback for me and many other people that are not yet in the market as serious traders and swinging the big bucks around yet...

But I do want to invest in your companies stock when its available!!!  :o

cumulina

archie2...

I've been a member since late may - and I'm a scatter-brainish amateur!

I followed the investments on 3 Stocks On Fire (that is: I also invested) in the beginning, and made money!

Now for the scatter-brain part: I straied from the "3 Stocks On Fire Strategy" and began to sink money into other stocks - pretty little ones (pennies!) and promtly lost all gained plus quite some more! :(

;) I guess I'll just have to behave and stay a member!  ;)

Can't afford not to......

To follow 3SOF's progress, as you said you would, before making a commitment, seems like a fine plan.

Good luck to you too, and hope that you get convinced to get in with the rest of us.

Cheers.

Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

dhiraj19

I have followed the website boards pretty everyday.. The technical analysis and other investor's pick have been valuable. Sometimes I kick myself in foot for not adhering to what some expereinced investors say...Also, some personal messaging from ramsburg on couple of stocks saved me money ( when stocks tanked), I think service is justified enough for the monthly subscription asked. Count me in......


I think myself to be an idiot not to donate money earlier......another lesson to be learnt....( seed the money and reap the profits later)....I was one of the very first ones to join the website but didnt pitch in as I mostly picked the shares which were risky ones and didnt show good returns on 3 SOF.... FLYI, IFLB.OB....

andyman

So David, now I have a problem with you!  >:(
It prevented me already donating even trough I liked.

Why? Not because you want to have money for the Membership.
No! More simple - You want your cash via PAY PAL!
 
But, Pay Pal is choosy! Pay Pal does not like to deal with every country.

(Sorry, that has nothing to do with you, but I am facing the same problem again and again, with ebay, amazon ... and now also with 3SF.  :'(  :'(  :'(  I really ask myself how do I deserve this or better why do I have to work here, behind the moon???)

Also, I can put the $$ in a bottle and trough it in the sea (just 200m from here)...but it will take some time to reach you.
Or, I can send it via hyper-express. Just provide me the co-ordinates of the window of your flat. (South window please!!! That's important because my rocket flies a direct approach and can't turn 180 degree)  :D
Well or we can agree to the last centuries old style (conservative) method, where you provide me in a private e-mail your bank details and I send you the $$ via wire transfer.

But please, don't exclude me!

Dont take me so serious, but i hope you understand my problem  :'(

Neverthless all the best for your project

regards, andyman

eliteG

My opinion of this new move is pretty simple.

3stocksonfire is the best trading resource on the web and wherever you guys go, I'll be there. 

I remember my very first post(no chart?!  :D) on the INCY play which is how I heard of 3stocks: http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=26.0  ...seems like ages ago(almost 3 months now).  During these months I have grown as a trader, more than any other time in my life.

Looking forward to discovering some new patterns and releasing some more of my research on you guys for feedback.  3stocksonfire is where the G-pattern was first released into the wild!

I'm in!

;D


stocky

#25
I suspect the subscription has something to do with the g-spot. Its hard to get free porn  :D

cumulina

Shame on you, stocky!

This is not porn, it's pure pleasure!

;D  ;D  ;D

(Reply from a little old spinster in Denmark!)

Cheers!
Happy trading...

:)

Cumulina.

andyman

So, now we have the proof.

Pleasure is not for free    :D

I had always this suspiction.  ;)

LJT2

First time I was on this site it was hard to believe it was free.

My thanks for making it affordable for the quality that is at our fingertips.

Best wishes for your continued success.

Larry

puenthouse

Military discounts?
Can us smaller investers have one room where you throw us a bone once a week or something.  Well call it the "1 stock on fire room".  Well thanks for all the wise words and fun.
Learning from every trade.