3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

EYII.OB

Started by David Randolph, October 04, 2005, 08:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evgeny05


shawFund

#361
Quote from: shawFund on February 07, 2006, 06:30:26 PM
Sold half of my holdings at $0.055 - my trailing stop today.
Will not let the profit slipped away. 170% gain in 4 days.

The profit more than covered all the expenses of my investment in EYII.

So, will hold the other half for long term.

The stock rose 25% today. So, it has higher lows and should break out $0.065 pretty soon.

I am looking for my first 500% return ;D!!!

Lucas Scott

I was surprised to see it get above .04 and stay there. I am still of the belief that Tuesday's buttplug candlestick will plug the price and keep it below .05. But EYII may surprise me again. Good luck with your quest for the 6-bagger Shaw! I'm still looking for my first 300% return. She's out there somewhere.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Wax

Well closing at HOD makes me very happy again. I really think there is some upcoming events that are going to really help the stock price. Once again I am looking to cover my in position around the .06 range. I will be riding the free shares for a bit. I am way to heavy in this stock ATM anyways. If this dips to subpenny with my free shares I could care less. The risk/return on this is more then worth it. Especially if I am not technically paying ;). Lets make some cash tomorrow  >:D

AussieTrader

I'm looking at EYII weekly chart as I think what we are seeing here is a true volume backed reversal of the recent downtrend. The past 5 weeks have seen fantastic increase in volume as bottom fishers and bargain hunters have stepped up to the plate and helped the bottom of around $0.02 hold. That huge vol (72M this week with still 1 day to go) is also weeding out the bag holders and bringing in fresh traders with decent gains in their pockets. Also those that just sold and made a tidy 100% profit will be keen to jump back in if momo continues thus adding more fuel to the fire.
In my view the 50sma zone of $0.05 needs to crack and if volume maintains it will, that will set up a potential run to the upper bollinger band $0.10. MACD Histo is about to cross the centre zero line and last 2 times that has happened EYII went on to $0.19 / $0.18 from similar depressed levels. If EYII get some sort of PR or clarification (in the positive of course) as to their China deal well this can only help. This is all my opinion based on the chart, somethimes I'm right sometimes I'm very wrong ;)

AussieTrader
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

la-onda

Bullish Engulfing yesterday, friday market reation will be interesting.
totally agree with your analysis aussietrader  :D

cheers
Oliver

evgeny05

Yesterday EYII has not broken 0.032, I do not think that EYII it will break 0.032 within the next few days. Now EYII tries to break 0.048 if it will be broken 0.048 следуещие resistance 0.064 and 0.1.
TA- ;D
Good luck.

rickjust

hi,
looks like it will see .032 before it sees .05

evgeny05

Good game before closing and the price 0.041 $ - I the optimist, my following level of support 0.038 if EYII breaks 0.038, I sell (is bought at 0.02). :o

Wax

FYI Guys, next week will be huge as of 4:08pm  >:D Someone bought a 2million share block after hours for .0418. I can not begin to imagine how many MMs were cleared out. I expect massive moves early Monday. Glad I left myself overextended in this position !!

evgeny05


Wax

I have removed my limit sell orders I had lined up to bank on. That last big buy block has me wondering what is in the works. Someone just bought $84K of a penny stock. That is so risky that someone must know something I sure as hell don't. I am looking forward to next weeks action on this guy.

shipman

#372
I'm with ya Wax.  I saw the 2,000,000 share trade AH.  I just don't know if it was a clearing or some kind of lid.  We'll see. My intuition tells me it's a good sign.  The original sell price here on SOF was like .32 set by David.  I'll have to double check that on the EYII double or nothing board.  Could happen--soon. Anyway best of luck.           Ship  8)

shawFund

The recent 300% gain is due to two reasons:

1. the hiring a sales and marketing guru;

2. the scheduled openning of their Hong Kong's office in Feb 18.

It is most likely that some day this year, the stock will be > $0.10 or $0.18.

If they can start shipping filter to China next month, the stock will  also be pushed up.

Patience will win.