3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

EYII.OB

Started by David Randolph, October 04, 2005, 08:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prfsr Hal

I bought in early an 14 and at 9.  And I must say I'm a bit more pessimistic than many of you.
The deal simply has no guarantees.  The Chinese are smart business people.  But not so transparent.  And like any culture that's fundamentlly different than ours, we tend to (mistakenly) base our expectations on how we would behave.

Suppose the first order EYI fills, and it might very well be a small exploratory one--suppose it doesn't sell well.  It is possible that there will be no future ordrers.  True, the exclusivity will be lost, but if the big guy can't sell it, why would another company jump in?
The product becomes tainted.  Impossible?  If Classic Coke could faill, why not this?

Most of my experience is in the film area.  it is not uncommon for one studio for purchase a property though having no expectation of making the film.  Just to keep it away from someone else who might.  Like a pre-emptive buy.  There is certain to be similar chicanery in any area of enterprise.  I'm not suggesting this WILL happen, but pointing out that there are so many other things outside of our awareness that can.

If people are commiting large percentages of their portfolio to this company in the belief that it is a sure thing, let's remember to be wary. 

Of course I hope I'm wrong, as I so often am.  I'll be as happy as anyone else to see EYII take off.  Just more surprised.

Prfsr Hal

David Randolph

Great, great posts on this thread  :) My special congrats to bigdogs99999 !

EYII.OB broke the ascending trendline, as expected. Discourage is taking place, as expected, and some if not many long term holders are selling now. This will clear the way for the next advance phase, with not much volume, but huge price appreciation.

What's happening with HYRF is actually welcome for EYII shareholders. Maybe people will sell HYRF and buy EYII, because they still want a piece of this Code Blue deal, and HYRF may hide it on one of their subsidiaries - as I see it, and is explained on HYRF's thread by bigdogs99999 and eggman1, revenues and profits may never come to HYRF's shareholders, only by the value increase of their subsidiaries. It is only an asset play, and asset plays are valued by their assets. HYRF's assets valuation is subjective.

Anyway, someone will profit from the deal, and EYII is the best candidate. It also develops businesses in other areas and it is making efforts to sell the Code Blue and other products in other parts of the world, not just the CEIEC China deal.

The fact that the company stopped issuing press releases is a good sign. It probably means everybody that wanted to sell in a hurry to get paid (suppliers) already sold.

I think the stock will spend about a week or two between $0.06 and $0.08 before it takes off to values above $0.50.

I will continue holding EYII.OB, nevermind the chart below.

nberski

Considering the amount of DD - the chart - and the information that the first order will be this month - - - This is either about to explode upward  - - - or - - - this is by far the most elaborate trap/scam that I have yet bought into. 

The true test will be  continuing orders according to the agreement  ---- but I do not think we will have to wait ---- when the first order materializes at this low volume - - - something is going to happen.

It would be just about impossible to perpetrate such a beautiful scam  -----

I am holding a double position at about .115 - -  I will pick up  more if it goes  below .07

 
Your other cousin,
Jethro

stocky

Applaud, David for EYII analysis. I am waiting for my XXXL T-shirt though.

la-onda

Stocky,
EYII and XXXL T-Shirt sounds wonderful !!
8)
cheers
O.

David Randolph

This was my take on EYII.OB, so you see I'm not worried about the recent market action:

QuoteI think the stock will spend about a week or two between $0.06 and $0.08 before it takes off to values above $0.50.

Quote from: nberski on October 18, 2005, 02:09:47 PM
Considering the amount of DD - the chart - and the information that the first order will be this month - - - This is either about to explode upward - - - or - - - this is by far the most elaborate trap/scam that I have yet bought into.

The true test will be continuing orders according to the agreement ---- but I do not think we will have to wait ---- when the first order materializes at this low volume - - - something is going to happen.

It would be just about impossible to perpetrate such a beautiful scam -----

I am holding a double position at about .115 - - I will pick up more if it goes below .07

I agree with nberski and I don't think EYII.OB is a scam. Buying interest, based on fundamentals, met selling interest based on «I want to get paid, now». The recent market action is explained by «oh, this thing didn't go up, I'm totally fad up with it».

In the end, fundamentals reign supreme.

Don't forget AMEP's case, «fundamentals» warranted a much higher price (oil rose everyday but the stock didn't, every rally was met by heavy selling, the stock ultimately broke an ascending support on the downside, and then it shot up 10 fold on not so high volume).

I will continue holding EYII.OB.

(the t-shirt is still being made here in Portugal stocky, don't worry, it will get to you  :D)

422fwhp

I'm sure this is a mistake but scottrade was showing eyii trading at .373 (up 397%)!

Of course I was trying to sell but bid/ask were still showing .075/.077 respectively and it would not execute due to it being "too far away from current price" or something like that.

...would have been nice!

Jody

fill_the_gap

#52
Stocks should fundamentally trade based on future estimates.  But each increase is met with overhead selling with EYII.

The fear must be that the deal needs to begin delivery in October. (no news yet on this, but October is not over)

And that the deal is loose in the terms.  If the Chinese do not like it, they can get out and just lose the exclusive rights and a small amount of capital on the trial purchase.

The argument above is countered with the fact that EYI and HYRF set up Chinese operations.  And HYRF certainly would not go to mass production for the Chinese on a loose deal.  So I feel good about the developments in accordance to the deal.

The question is:   how do we know how much funding EYI is tapping into with Cornell ?

Since the money stream has not begun, don't they need funding to continue operations ?

Obviously, Cornell liquidated many millions to market.  How can we figure how much is left ?

The beauty will be when the cash arrives and financing is out of play.

I added .073.  Could not resist the risk-reward.  7 cents was support prior to the deal. 
Just one opinion, do the research

gmarc66

I saw some premarket trading at .085 and .087...i thought this was finally it...so, of course, i bought more at .087...just to see it drop immediately afterwards to the .073 zone...what was that all about....geez!

well, this hopefullly will move up before the end of October...that got me a little irked this morning to be tricked like that  ???

good luck to us holders!

julia

422fwhp

Quote from: gmarc66 on October 19, 2005, 01:50:45 PM
<snip> to the .073 zone...what was that all about....geez!

good luck to us holders!

julia


I hope it was just a test of support.  I also remember noting that before the last "big" moves it dropped below the 50(MA).  I added today.  Another good thing to point out is the increasing volume and the fact that today's low is higher than yesterday's low.  My gut is saying, "ALL ABOARD!" 

Good luck and happy trading.


Ramsburg

Good Morning !

Personally, I enjoyed yesterday's volume increase and upside reaction on EYII...

David will not be able to post the regular daily updates today. But he gave me instructions to hold this position on EYII.

I'll just post an updated chart.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

TD

Quote from: 422fwhp on October 19, 2005, 11:08:53 AM
I'm sure this is a mistake but scottrade was showing eyii trading at .373 (up 397%)!

Of course I was trying to sell but bid/ask were still showing .075/.077 respectively and it would not execute due to it being "too far away from current price" or something like that.

...would have been nice!

Jody

Glad you mentioned that, I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me...Boy did that get my heart pumping, thought we had another AMEP.....TD :o

gmarc66

#57
Ok... evegeny05 just provided the link for the PRE 14A on the penny stock picking thread form that was just released after market close.

http://www.pinksheets.com/quote/print_filings.jsp?url=%2Fredirect.asp%3Ffilename%3D0001275789%252D05%252D000045%252Etxt%26filepath%3D%255C2005%255C10%255C20%255C&symbol=EYII

If anyone can interpret the meaining of this form that would be much appreciated, want to know if this good or bad for the pps.

The stock did well today, was up, so hopefully this is an indicator that its good...right...help.

I just bought more shares yesterday...hope that was the right thing to do.

There is a note in the PRE 14A about increasing the authorized shares?

thanks!

good luck to us holders ;D

julia

nberski

Hmmmm

Why would shareholders vote to dilute the value of their shares by bringing more shares into existence?

Who wants to buy some shares tomorow when the possibility exists that they will be diluted soon?

No - I do not see this as good - but I am just a dumb hillbilly.

Maybe it is good and I am wrong  ---- HMMMMM
Your other cousin,
Jethro

starfire

It is bad only if they issue the shares without any increase in revenues i.e if they can bring in another $210M P.O then issuing shares will not hurt! Also like they have stated the A/S is being increased to thwart any hostile takeover!

The only way to find out is to wait for the PRs for POs and any additional business!! Keeping my fingers crossed.

PS. Also note why the PPS has been lingering around 8 cents...it is because they reduced the conversion price of the options to 8 cents! dammit!