3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

EYII.OB

Started by David Randolph, October 04, 2005, 08:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fous

#150
Wel there she blows. Break of another ascending trendline. Count me out tomorrow morning.... Ouch 49% loss  >:( . well at least it wasn't too big of an investment. Good luck to David and to those who are still holding. today's close at .05 may just be another bounce of that .05 support area. Guess we'll see. I'll be looking to fill a position from the money i have in this one on HQSM or GLIF. Havn't decided yet gotta do a little more research. Anyone have any reccomendations for which one they think would be a safer bet? im leaning towards HQSM's technical pattern as well as earnings comin up and the TV interview.

good luck longs,

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

puenthouse

IF i had something to lose i might join you, but id rather wait for that 50% back the sell it now.  No matter what im just going  to ignore this red blotch on my account and just wait.  just like i did with amep, pyst and all the other damn penny stocks that went down.  but they all went up.  (most of them)  enough anyways were i did better then getting out evertime one went down.  a little lower and  i would like to buy more. only about 200 $ worth. just so im a little happy when it goes to 6 again
Learning from every trade.

nberski

Remember - - the big stockholder meeting is Dec. 2nd.

I have  written off this loss and now I am going to hold on until David closes his positions.

I figure that this is a reasonable risk/reward ratio  -  it can only go down to zero but the upside ------ well ----- how high is up?

Time flys.
Your other cousin,
Jethro

Amarens

I'm still holding. PEnny stocks need time. More time than NASDAQ and the Dow. Beint in these for half a year now, that's what I've learned. (And I think David is willing to do now given GLIF, CNCN etc.  ;)) A penny needs news. Ofcourse you can swing trade, but you might just lose out, that's the risk. It can go fast either way.

I never take a bigger position then a $ 1.000,- in penny stock. B/c of the risks involved (think of HYRF and FCCN (thanks Wise....)  :'() because information is harder to find. And for the rewards await the news and hope it is the positive news you expected  ;).

Holding a little longer and not selling in a rush, paid of for me with INSQ, TYRIA, SAMC and now GZFX, selling them all higher than 3POF did most times just a couple of weeks later  :). But in can just as well go the otherway as HYRF shows, where I was too late. On avarage my policy still works and I'm nicely up  :)

Amarens

JKN

Amarens, that's been my experience as well.  I want to add a little to it though...choose your entry points very carefully.  I have learned the hard way to never chase a penny, you will end up getting burned...FCCN comes to mind.   :'(  Its the classic method, buy low sell high, preferably sell the news.

Be quick to take profits.  If you miss a move, there is always another play on the horizon.

This has worked for me.


madge20

Between GLIF and HQSM  I think that HQSM will be the safer play here in penny stock land..

fous

#156
I agree with you guys that pennies sometimes take some waiting. But i dont think EYII is goin anywhere fast. I'll consider filling a position again if i starts to come back up to where abouts i first purchased it at .10. I sold my position today at .05. I think i have better opportunities to make my money back in more volitile stocks at the moment. In the long run i think EYII can make a big move due to its fundamentals, but right now technically its an old man with a bum knee  ;). Todays price action managed to close at support of .05 but it jusssssssssst poked through it at one point to say hello to the bottom feeders at .049. I don't believe this to be a good sign technically. I don't like it when stocks talk to the bottom feeders  >:D.



SEE??

Anyways, good luck to you guys who are still holding. I'll be looking to hop back in once price action makes another bullish move.

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

john b mcginnis

I received an e-mail from Scottrade for a "proxy vote" as below. EYII wants to increase the number of common stock by 1 billion shares. That would not be good for stockholders! I voted against the directors because of this recommendation. And, against the increase of the numbers of shares. Am I correct in this? Any comments?

John


Proxy Ballot:

DIRECTOR(S): 
   Directors recommend a vote FOR election of the following nominee(s):
   DORI O'NEILL ; JAY SARGEANT . 
    For all nominees     Withhold all nominees    For all EXCEPT those selected below:
   
     DORI O'NEILL 
     JAY SARGEANT 



Proposal(s): Please indicate your proposal selections by clicking on the fields below. 

02.  APPROVAL OF INCREASE OF THE NUMBER OF SHARES OF AUTHORIZED COMMON STOCK TO 1,000,000,000 SHARES 
    Directors Recommend : FOR 
    For    Against    Abstain   

John

supergeek

i received the same thing from Ameritrade.
i still have a sizable portion of my portfolio in this.
extremely low volume today so far.
any insight from the more experienced people here?
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

KCScott

Quote from: john b mcginnis on November 09, 2005, 11:44:46 AM
IEYII wants to increase the number of common stock by 1 billion shares.

John - Big  Difference between "By" and "To"

Quote02.  APPROVAL OF INCREASE OF THE NUMBER OF SHARES OF AUTHORIZED COMMON STOCK TO 1,000,000,000 SHARES 
   
I think I remember the total outstanding shares were 800,000,000 (I maybe wrong and no energy to look it up) so they are voting to dillute by 25%

Not that any of it really matters since I'm one of these also....

Those that think money can't buy happiness, don't know where to shop

shawFund

Does EYII.OB deserve a daily update?

Haven't heard from David on EYII.OB for days.


puenthouse

Very funny scott, ill give u +1 for that laugh.  needed that. 

Well i think we all now that if david is willing to sit on something, and oh by the way watch his red increase, he feels VERY strong that it will have better days in the future.  Now I dont want to be caught up in this, but I am putting little in each time it drops.  Just like i did for BRVO.  And once again,with time it will pop its head up for profits.  I still have confidence in this one.  Im here to make money.  EYII is a bank for my $ 2,000 now.  i dont want 3% interest, i want 300%. >:D   long like donkey kong!!!
Learning from every trade.

fous

I noticed a descending wedge in EYII's price action. I'll be looking to possibly hop back in on an upside breakout of the wedge, if not that, then i'll be looking to fill a position near the prior lows of .021 between april and june.

-fousc
trade it like you mean it!

la-onda

sold EYII(55% loss) & GILF (66& with profit, 33% on average) yesterday, I have bought BIGN for making up my EYII losses
:o

Stocky2000

 
EYI Delivers Initial Samples of Code Blue to CEIEC
Monday October 24, 8:57 am ET

On Wednesday October 19, 2005, Mr. Dori O'Neill personally delivered six units of the Code Blue(tm) water filtration system to CEIEC for review and testing. Due to circumstances beyond EYI's control such as national holidays and customs delays, the delivery of the units was held up. EYI is expecting its initial order in 6-8 week


I see 0.030 as a bottom i may re-enter (sold at 0.090 with small gains)....expect news from the first order in the beginning of december...