3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Thoughts on VPHM??

Started by basanlas, October 06, 2005, 10:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la-onda

Summarization from yahoo board:
[1] The FDA has informed VPHM execs. that ANY "generic" Vancocin will have to go through conventional clinical trials, which means any generic, assuming it can overcome TRADE SECRET manufacturing issues, is a minimum of five years away
[2] HCV-796 dosing frequency is still in flux, no ideal yet established
[3] PK profile improves 40-50% when HCV-796 is given with food, an experiment tried with only two or three patients
[4] Dropouts not yet evaluated, but unlikely the dropout had anything to do with HCV-796
[5] Vertex drug also shows a log decrease after 14 days
[6] There is no "magic bullet" anti-viral hep C drug, and it's likely HCV-796 will be part of a combination "cocktail" of anti-virals, used to treat hep C.
[7] Phase 2 will have 8 of every 12 patients on the HCV-796/peg. interferon combo, with 4 patients on peg. interferon alone.

I stronlgy recommend to listen to CC especially the Q&A part.

David Randolph

Didn't quite touch my ancient ascending trendline, but it was close. Good luck to all those holding VPHM !

brandyjoco

Dave!  So good to see you.  I've been sitting on VPHM and I would sure feel better if you were following this one with me....  I'm trying to be patient but I sure hope it keeps moving up....
Brandyjoco

SmartWrasse

I am extremely pissed that I let a winning trade turn into a loss.  My first VPHM trade was with 3 SoF guidance and I held to 18.5 for a fantastic gain.  Then I fell in love and got right back in a few days later on my own brilliance at the same level.  Today I just sold   >:(

brandyjoco

A lot of investors are still very much in love with VPHM and for valid reason :fundamentals.  When this stock turns around  - I will be jumping in again. Look at Celg and how it got 'beat up' only to return to the top again.....

See ya soon....
Brandyjoco