3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

SGH really on fire...

Started by Ramsburg, May 06, 2005, 02:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg


I've been watching this stock since 2 days ago... and every day the move is unbelievable... But 200% in just 5 sessions may be enough.

SGH broke its downside resistance on Wednesday, the short term projection was something like $2.50 and today it touched above $3.00 zone...

The $3.30 may be a resistance zone for the short term, but the long term potential is HUGE... just take a look at the charts:
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg

Sometimes... Enough is not Enought...

I talk abou SGH last week at the $3.00 zone.... it was already up by 200% in a few days...

Now it's just 450% up, and every single day since then, the candles are big and white... And the volume always strong...
Take a look at todays candle....

Well, I question... when is enough enough ? ehhehe

Right now, i'm starting to look at $6.00 with other kind of look...
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

J.Livermore


you mean 350% and not 450%

nice pick ;)
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

Ramsburg

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

J.Livermore


JESUS MAN !!!

That was A pick ;)

Another 20% up... high of the day on $5.93

When does it stop  ???
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

Ramsburg

Quote from: Ramsburg on May 11, 2005, 09:54:15 PM
Sometimes... Enough is not Enought...

Right now, i'm starting to look at $6.00 with other kind of look...

Hi Guys...

Well, I just sold my «few» SGH @ $5.47 ....
For me it's enough... hehehe but I guess for SGH enough is never enough...

Now serious... I was looking at $6.00 and today was very near.

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

eliteG

Will have to study this play.  Nice pick!  I applaud you.