3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

LJPC

Started by eliteG, May 31, 2005, 03:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

bought @ .77, has jumped right into its resis line out of nowhere.  I think it could run.  I'll put the chart up later.

eliteG

LJPC - La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company, a biopharmaceutical company, engages in the research and development of specific therapeutic products for the treatment of certain life-threatening antibody-mediated diseases in the United States.

NEWS:  La Jolla Pharmaceutical Co., a biotechnology company, on Tuesday said the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has given "fast track" designation for its experimental treatment for lupus renal disease, but warned it does not have enough resources to continue operating unless it receives more funding.


setravis

Got in @ 0.70....Do you think we have something cooking eliteG???
:o
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

i think we do...85cents AH   :o

eliteG

so far, I think, we are doin all right setravis.. would really like this midpoint to hold.


setravis

We shall see how it pans out tomorrow.
I do think we may have caught one. :o
Good luck with your trade eliteG.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

eliteG.....Things are heating up!!!! ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

I have sold my LJPC today a bit above breakeven because I needed more funds for IFLB.ob... doin real well for me.  I feel LJPC could get stuck here for a while but goodluck setravis.

setravis

eliteG,Looks like you pulled the trigger to soon.
Are still hanging with IFLB.ob.How's it doing today.
I also stuck with LRLSQ. David sold it Friday.
I like the nice move up LJPC has made today.  :o
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

I see my LJPC IS UP A BIT....That makes me happy! ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

eliteG

its pretty, way to stay in.  ;)

setravis

Thanks  eliteG...... I didn't give up the ship.
Good luck with your trades........ ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Loffigus

I have been following LJPC for a while, and it feels like it has the makings for a very good run up in the short term, with long term potential too.

They have just been granted "Fast track" status to develop the only Lupus treatment drug.
They used to trade in the $5.00 range, and were denied fast track over a year ago, and recenlty were trading as low as $.40, they sit now at $.80 and have been over $1.00 in the last couple weeks. 

I think a run to $1.50 is likely, and if they get financing for their new drug, MUCH higer is likely.  Any thoughts?

tommyt

Just be carefull, I think the company said it is seeking additional financing, and it only had funds for six months or so.

setravis

Need to pump up the Volume....
It's been tough to hang with.Got that resistance @ the $1.00
Any thoughts ...anyone????
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis