3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

NIHK.OB

Started by evgeny05, November 02, 2005, 08:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmarc66

Yes, I agree thai626,

NIHK did nicley today...we could be in a gpattern now as highest vol day occured several days ago, gspot breakout .09, and .097 to clear.

glta

julia

thai626

Quote from: gmarc66 on January 08, 2007, 08:51:41 PM
Yes, I agree thai626,

NIHK did nicley today...we could be in a gpattern now as highest vol day occured several days ago, gspot breakout .09, and .097 to clear.

glta

julia

Yup!!  You got that right Julia!!  Applause!  I'm loving the chart!!

Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

ScottishTrader

STEPS breakout in action!!!  Am late to the party but picked up some this am on the news:
Nighthawk Systems Receives Second Order from Largest US Wireless Provider
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070109/20070109005608.html?.v=1

Just tagged .099 c'mon baby lets get into double digits!!!!

bmarc4211

Would anyone recommend buying shares at the breakout point (.09) or wait for a possible pullback.

Thanks in advance.

thai626

You gotta do what your gut tells you.   ;) IMO, NIHK is just taking a break at this point at the 9 cent range.  I believe that it will close above this price and with what could possibly the biggest volume day to date. 

In the long run, this could be a 4 bagger for sure.  But what do I know!

Thai
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

gmarc66

Well...just crossed over the last recent high made during the previous high vol day. But, closed just below the .09 ::). Chart still looks nice so far, volume was excellent...a new vol record day.

Lots of room left on the RSI.  Golden Cross approaching. Looks like just about all the technicals look really good and in the right place for a continuation north.

Looks like this stock is dying to blow out, but hesitating still.  When will it break out? Tomorrow, end of the week, next week? Who knows..but, it does look ready to do so in the very near future..just my simple little opinion..just hurry up already !;D

Any other opinions?

thanks and glta

julia

thai626

Looks like just a day of rest for our little NIGHTHAWK.   >:D

The stock opened and then later tried to close the gap at .071.  It wasn't successful as I think the low of they day was .072.  Maybe it'll try again tomorrow OR maybe that's close enough to be considered closed and it'll take off soon!  Who knows!!!  But I still think there is more money to be made in NIHK. 

The biggest key of all is for it to close above 9.5 - 10 cents as there is a very big resistance from a few years past.  Once we break that, the coast looks beautiful.  Good luck all!   ;D
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

thai626

This is getting exciting  ;)

All I can say is that it's just a matter of time!   >:D

G-breakout coming soon to a theatre near you.  Good luck!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

invol_inlf


thai626

Quote from: thai626 on January 10, 2007, 06:30:45 PM
Looks like just a day of rest for our little NIGHTHAWK.   >:D

The stock opened and then later tried to close the gap at .071.  It wasn't successful as I think the low of they day was .072.  Maybe it'll try again tomorrow OR maybe that's close enough to be considered closed and it'll take off soon!  Who knows!!!  But I still think there is more money to be made in NIHK. 

The biggest key of all is for it to close above 9.5 - 10 cents as there is a very big resistance from a few years past.  Once we break that, the coast looks beautiful.  Good luck all!   ;D

Looks like Nighthawk went down to close the gap.  Now let the good times roll!!
Watch out 9.5 to 10 cent  range.  Here we come!!

Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

thai626

Houston!  We have lift off!!!   >:D >:D

nice cup and handle in the 5 day chart as well.  Things definitely looks bullish here.  I want more!!!!!!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

tocitygirl

What do you think the next resistance level.  Is it 0.12?

Thanks in advance

thai626

Hi Tocitygirl,

This is just my opinion but I don't think there is a real resistance level until we get to the 15-16 cent range.  We may have a few bumps here and there but if we can close above 10 cent today, I can't ask for more short term.  As you can tell by reading this thread, I've been bullish on NIHK.ob for quite a while and I really like what they do.  I'm not advising you to buy unless you're willing to handle the volitility of penny stocks. 

This one has a lot of potential to run in my opinion.  I won't be surprised either if there is news released in the coming days.  Good luck!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

tocitygirl

it closed at 0.105. 

ScottishTrader

Taking a longer term view of things, (i.e. on the 3 year weekly semi-log chart) NIHK looks to have broken through key descending resistance on the log weekly chart today (as well as breaking into double digits).  Volume in the last few weeks has far outstripped anything in its history, and todays volume suggests we will see another big week.

I put upside resistance levels at .11, .13 and .16.  Beyond that, also .19 and .24.  But right now, I'm not too fussed.  NIHK are coming out with a lot of positive PR and are not doing the kind of pump job that scares the bejeebus out of me like they are over at NMKT.

I'd be happy to take profits on a double at .16, but this could also be the beginning of a much strongewr run during 2007.  Just hold on to your hats!!