3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

NIHK.OB

Started by evgeny05, November 02, 2005, 08:04:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pompano

 ;D

ScottishTrader

NIHK has been pulling back this week after its big push on Tuesday.  Looks to me like a flag forming.  NIHK tagged .085 yesterday which looks to be solid support, and also the 13ema, which has caught up to the price action.

As always, we are looking for that clear breakout of .10 to get the next leg up on the go.  Don't want to see it close below .085 though, as it could easily pull all the way back to .06.

David did make an interesting (although brief) fundamental analysis of the stock yesterday.  NIHK management are saying that they anticipate a 70% revenue increase over '05, which would give them an estimated $900k in revs for 06.  With their current 30% gross profit margin, that would give them about $270k in gross profit for 06.  Compare that with the $2M they spent running the company in 05, and its obvious they are way off the mark of becoming a profitable company (and that doesn't even take into account interest expenses of $900k - which seems huge considering Yahoo says they only have $3.22M of debt).  So I don't know, There's no doubt they are growing the company, and they are also getting new customers which is nice.  But whether they justify an estimated forward P/S ratio of 7.77.

If their administrative costs remained constant at $2M (unlikely, but possible) and they continued to grow sales at 70% per year (also unlikely), and given a 30% gross margin, I calculate it would take them 4 years in order to break even, and that is not including costs associated with servicing their debt.  They are going to have to seriously expand their business or cut costs to move toward profitability.

Anyway, I'm not too sure about this trade anymore, so for now, I'll bear all this in mind and play by the technicals.  If we get a break of .10 next week, I'll be happy and aim to take 30-50% profit.  If it breaks below .085 (my cost average is .086) I'll sell.  Seems a reasonable risk:reward.

tocitygirl

Hey thai

News today. More contracts.  What are you thoughts on Nihk?  Thanks is advance

thai626

#123
Here we go boys and girls!!   ;D

Can't wait for the breakout above .10.  Money  ;D Money  ;D Money ;D

Chart looks great as long as we can break above the long term resistance level for the past 2 years.  (chart shows a shorter tem chart)

Unfortunately, the last breakout above 10 cents was very short lived so you can say that it could've been a bull trap.  Let's see what happens this time around!
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

pompano

Oh yeah, I think NIHK finally breaks that downward resistance this time around.  Time for nighthawk to fly. 8)

thai626

BAM!!!!!!!!!!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

ScottishTrader

great call guys!!! NIHK on fire again today!!!!  Currently up 24%.  Looks like there could be resistance at .16 though (picked some up on Fri at 11.90, so all happy)

pompano

Hey Scottish, I have noticed that after stocks break a long downtrend, they usually keep going.  The resistance doesn't usally last long.   ;)

thai626

Still moving on up.   ;D

Key resistance is .16..........Maybe we'll see that tomorrow?? >:D  Otherwise, it's next week for sure!!!

Once .16 is broken, on our way to new territory......hint hint..it starts with .2x


I found this email posted on another message board from Nighthawk CEO

Good morning! The following press release went out this morning and announces the sale of our CEO700 units to Beltrami Electric Cooperative of Minnesota. This is the first order from Beltrami, who tested our units in 2006, liked how they performed, and decided to place this order. This order was also facilitated by one of our sales reps, RESCO, and I'm always pleased when a sale is brought to us by a rep. Customers like Beltrami have not yet seen the web-enabled interface that I discussed publicly in the press release last week. It is our goal to get this out sometime during this second quarter to our customers like Beltrami, and I believe this will set the stage for additional orders from our existing customers down the road....

Also, I know that some of you have been looking for the release of our 2006 results (I've already commented that revenues were up 70% year over year). On Monday of this week, we filed for an extension from the SEC, allowing us to file those results on or before April 16th. This extension was required because our auditors need some extra time to complete their work – it is not any indication of any problems, and we expect to file our 10-KSB within the time permitted by the extension.



Have a great day!



Doug
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

ScottishTrader

hey thai,

NIHK is looking real good.  I got some just below .12 the other day, sold hald after it hit ..16, but then me and my weak hands cleared out the rest of my holding when it came back down to the .12 range.  Silly silly!!!  I always seem to be selling when I should be buying!!  I have to work on this reverse psychology thing.... whatever you are feeling, do the opposite, i.e., trade against your emotions, it could be an interesting experiment!!

Anywy, I picked up some yesterday at .15 again, I really like the the candle pattern right now, it made a solid retrace this week and looks to be ready to push to new highs.  .16 is obviously key, but if it breaks above here, I think we'll see a slew of new buyers come in!

thai626

Yup Yup!!  Very promising for NIHK short term.  With the numbers expected to come out soon, I'd expect NIHK to tear through .16 like cake and then some.  As for me, I'll probably take some off the table in the .2x area   ;D  ;D

Good luck!

ASTM is still my baby though!  ;)
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

setravis

Quote from: setravis on October 13, 2006, 09:11:46 PM
There is a small Double Bottom (Reversal) Pattern
There @ 0.03......0.031
Today's candlestick is near the breakout point of the reaction high in the pattern.

Having some tech problems with posting my chart with all my points and lines drawn.
Will have to get this bug out. May be I will be able to give a chart later.

The Hawk like to fly....Soar with the Hawk.... ;) ;D :D




Value.......My expectations are high... ;D
Last week makes The Hawk look good !
It seems like new customers are coming almost daily. Nice move here in recent days,
Huge industry potential !
Has formed a very nice bottom over the last year,
The Hawk is testing its one year high at 0.15 on increasing volume and excellent new business... ;)
Bull move 0.26-0.27 target to breakout...look @ the 3 year chart.

Here is 1 year and a 3 year chart where you can see the Double Bottom (reversal) Patter I was pointing out in the quote above back in Oct. 2006.


52wk Range: 0.03 - 0.16
Volume: 4,382,692
Avg Vol (3m): 2,158,910
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

thai626

CHA CHA CHING!!    ;D  ;D   There's more of that coming >:D

Just bought ETLT  ;)
Current Holdings:  ASTM, STV, SVA, NIHK.ob

setravis

Quote from: ScottishTrader on April 06, 2007, 07:58:22 AM
hey thai,

NIHK is looking real good.  I got some just below .12 the other day, sold hald after it hit ..16, but then me and my weak hands cleared out the rest of my holding when it came back down to the .12 range.  Silly silly!!!  I always seem to be selling when I should be buying!!  I have to work on this reverse psychology thing.... whatever you are feeling, do the opposite, i.e., trade against your emotions, it could be an interesting experiment!!

Anywy, I picked up some yesterday at .15 again, I really like the the candle pattern right now, it made a solid retrace this week and looks to be ready to push to new highs.  .16 is obviously key, but if it breaks above here, I think we'll see a slew of new buyers come in!
Quote from: thai626 on April 06, 2007, 12:04:26 PM
Yup Yup!!  Very promising for NIHK short term.  With the numbers expected to come out soon, I'd expect NIHK to tear through .16 like cake and then some.  As for me, I'll probably take some off the table in the .2x area   ;D  ;D

Good luck!

ASTM is still my baby though!  ;)
Quote from: setravis on April 06, 2007, 04:25:54 PM
Quote from: setravis on October 13, 2006, 09:11:46 PM
There is a small Double Bottom (Reversal) Pattern
There @ 0.03......0.031
Today's candlestick is near the breakout point of the reaction high in the pattern.

Having some tech problems with posting my chart with all my points and lines drawn.
Will have to get this bug out. May be I will be able to give a chart later.

The Hawk like to fly....Soar with the Hawk.... ;) ;D :D




Value.......My expectations are high... ;D
Last week makes The Hawk look good !
It seems like new customers are coming almost daily. Nice move here in recent days,
Huge industry potential !
Has formed a very nice bottom over the last year,
The Hawk is testing its one year high at 0.15 on increasing volume and excellent new business... ;)
Bull move 0.26-0.27 target to breakout...look @ the 3 year chart.

Here is 1 year and a 3 year chart where you can see the Double Bottom (reversal) Patter I was pointing out in the quote above back in Oct. 2006.


52wk Range: 0.03 - 0.16
Volume: 4,382,692
Avg Vol (3m): 2,158,910

Quote from: thai626 on April 09, 2007, 11:45:41 AM
CHA CHA CHING!!    ;D  ;D   There's more of that coming >:D

Just bought ETLT  ;)


;) ;D :D 8)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

ScottishTrader

nice going with your call way back setravis - you da man!!!

And NIHK is rockin!!!  ;D ;D