3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

ISON

Started by Stocky2000, May 06, 2005, 05:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stocky2000

ISON came off from Bottom with big volume....can raise fast...seems ready to move on monday to 3 (look at the 5 day chart)

Greeting and good luck
Tom from Switzerland

David Randolph

#1
... I saw ISON. Let me say this: if you have the stock already, congratulations, big move from the lows. But I couldn't be a buyer now, for 2 reasons:

1) Volume is weak. Compare volume of this rise with volume of the last advance phase.

2) This rise has no technical base. It came out of nothing, no double bottom, no accumulation phase. In a different way (a bit less risky) but this chart reminds me of that FLYI stock that I bought on Thursday and gave me a loss of 9% in one day (0,6% of total capital).

I don't know if the rise will continue or not, but if it gaps up on Monday I would sell. But follow your own strategy and good luck !

Thanks Tom, been in Switzerland when I was 14, it's a marvelous country :)

Stocky2000

Looks like the is not over yet.......3+

pcstock

Know about this stock for awhile.   I believe there are warrants for this company.  Forget the symbol but there are 2 of them.  Anyone has more info on them like the exercise price and expired date.

Thanks.

David Randolph

... be carefull with that pattern as it shows indecision. But ISON has already gone further than I could imagine, it may just continue surprising me, I sure hope so.

About the warrants pcstock, I can't answer your questions, but I can tell you one thing: if I were you I would run from warrants like the plague. I know many people who went bankrupt with that financial derivative, specially in Europe, you can't imagine what happened there with warrants.

eliteG

lets see what shakes

bought ISON @ 3.53

eliteG

I still like ISON...shorts gotta be exhausted.  They are really packed in there.  Holdin it overnight to see what shakes.

too many shorts?
http://www.shortpicks.com/hardtoborrow.asp  (hard to borrow list)
http://www.buyins.net/tools/buyin_imminent.php

soxguy

Hi Dave,  Take a look at ison.

David Randolph

Thanks soxguy  :) I find ISON with a very dangerous chart pattern. I could never buy this stock at this stage, it all points to lower prices in the short term. But good luck !

mich234

what are anyones thoughts on Ison????  theres alot of news all the time but nothing happens ??? ???

stocky

ISON guys are good at PR. Unless they come up with some meaningful sale the current state will continue. Also dont forget that there are lot of angry guys sitting desparately in each red bar, just wanting to get breakeven, whenever the opportunity arises. Thats why you see sell off on any PR. I have successfully traded this stock many times in the past, but at current levels, its slowly sinking.

AA

Two NeutroTest Units Delivered to Customer in Germany


GOLDEN, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 30, 2005--Isonics Corporation (NASDAQ:ISON - News), committed to the development of next-generation technology for homeland security, semiconductor and life sciences, has announced the first sales of its portable, handheld NeutroTest(TM) explosive detection devices. The Company has delivered two first generation NeutroTest units to a privately-held engineering company in Germany.

The purchaser of these NeutroTest units is expected to use them to search for and evaluate unexploded military ordnance and other explosives, according to James Alexander, Isonics' Chairman & CEO.

"We are gratified to have completed the sale and delivery of these first generation NeutroTest devices on schedule in the second calendar quarter, as previously announced," Mr. Alexander said. "We also look forward to receiving operational feedback from the customer, which we'll use to help enhance the NeutroTest's design and capabilities."

NeutroTest uses neutron technology to detect the presence of explosives concealed in suitcases, containers and packages - even when hidden behind dense materials such as steel that can thwart other common security detection methods, such as x-ray systems. Isonics developed the NeutroTest explosive detection technology with longtime technology partner, Institut fur Umwelttechnologien, or IUT-Berlin, a company that Isonics recently executed a letter of intent agreement to acquire.

After receiving appropriate governmental approvals, Isonics plans to market to potential NeutroTest customers in government and the private sector. The Company believes NeutroTest will help first responders and other security personnel to evaluate suspicious packages, small suitcases and other items for the presence of concealed explosives.



Huge volume!!   :o

Look a possible breakout @ 3.50 USD to enter.  ;)



Adam

Anyone have any thoughts?

Nightbreed

many many thoughts about ISON.

Made a lot with it but lost some to.

It is a PR company at the moment.

PR stock goes up......after that stock goes down.

Everybody waits for the homeland security contracts.

It has huge potential but be carefull, finger on the button.

Gr N

ps they have good management.
"What do you mean, not fair?.....everybody gets the same....everybody gets a lifetime."

Death

stocky

ISON is not a buy unless it clears all ppl who are holding the stock at 4 to 6 range currently. Hate to use the word bag holder, but thats it.