3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

FSL

Started by David Randolph, November 03, 2005, 05:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Randolph

Quote from: David Randolph on November 23, 2005, 06:28:09 AM
Ok, I got the tema indicator now. Today it stands at $25.23. The plan is to hold FSL unless the stock is set to close below $25.23.

I think the stock spent the last 4 days consolidating its recent bull run, and soon it will be ready for another push. The SOX is also near the highs as you can see on the second chart below.

I'm not so sure about that push anymore, but I'll keep the plan of selling only if FSL is set to close below the tema indicator. For today that indicator stands at $25.30.

David Randolph

We got a small positive reaction on FSL at Friday's shortened session. I'll just keep the plan of holding for as long as the stock is set to close above the tema indicator. For today's session that indicator is standing at $25.37.

David Randolph

According to plan, FSL was sold yesterday just before the close at $25.05, for a negligible loss (-0.3%).

Time to move on.