3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

CVO

Started by saffeysite1, May 06, 2005, 06:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffeysite1

The chart looks good.  I would say the PP is at $8.45

Keep it on the radar.

SS

saffeysite1

Just got a tip that this stock is not a good buy.   Things happening in the company that aren't good.

A lot of people are holding and waiting to unload thier shares when the stock goes up between $8.40 to $10.0.

calven

Any thoughts out there about this one TA artists out there? Looks like its very bullish to me...
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

Another ascending triangle play...could breakout very soon. A close above 8.50 on high volume and this will take off...
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

calven

A little update on CVO. Looks like it broke out of its ascending triangle...
StockGravity.com - The Forces that Move Stocks!
http://www.stockgravity.com

stocky

#5
There is a lot of insider buying going on in CVO. Thinking of starting position. But MAYl wait for atleast a day to see how market digest hurricane.

guitarman

Hi
I read about Cenvo in Barrons a few weeks ago. It reported 5 insiders buying a large number of shares.
I bought soley based on this. The financial (my Fidelity Account) reports didn't give me any real insight.
I have been looking for news why the stock would move but haven't seen anything?
Now, it looks like it is beginning to move?
Any info would be helpful.
Thanks

Waschbaer

guitarman --

That's ticker CVO, right? Cenveo, Inc. I ask because I don't have local data for some stocks.

Waschbaer

Well, unless you mean Cenvo Webhosting . . . but no,  I think CVO is the one you mean.

Following are two perspectives you may find interesting. This company was also on my radar screen for the same reason—if we're on the same page!  LOL





guitarman

Yes! that's it - CVO - Sorry about the ambiguity
I was curoious to know what might be the reason so many insiders were scooping it up.
Thanks Again

Waschbaer

QuoteI was curious to know what might be the reason so many insiders were scooping it up.

Right. That's always the question.  :)

Here's an interesting angle on insider buying that I came across recently and isn't widely discussed. When a stock drops, insiders come in and buy. That makes sense because they have a good idea what the outfit is worth. But insiders send an even stronger message when the stock price goes up and they keep on buying, or start buying in the first place. I think that bodes even better for the future.

I guess we'll see soon enough. Good luck with CVO.

guitarman

Hey Washbaer
Did you get in?
I'm up about 9% so far (in at 9.79 on Sep 6). No AMEP but...
Also, was wondering what software you are using? Like it? Much of a learning curve?
Can it spit out a target for CVO?
I am just starting out at this stuff.
Best
D

Av8trader

How about this latest ascending tri?

setravis

"CVO" Threads have been Merged.
Please use the search before starting new threads on a Stock Pick.
Chances are a thread already exist.
So why not post whatever you have to comment about on that pick to that thread.
"Simplicity" My fellow traders.    ;)                 
All history on a stock pick in 1 thread is awesome.   ;)                 
Just trying to get threads together,so we don't have a numerous amount floating around on the same stock.
Thank You....and good luck with all your trades....make some $$$       ;D


Friday's closing chart........ "Happy New Year" !

 


"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis