3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

ATEA

Started by Gu$tavo, November 16, 2005, 11:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gu$tavo

Good report yesterday. 3.000.000 Shs (Total Shares Outstanding) and go up only 40 %..  I'm wondering if this is still tradable.. Well I think is worth  to try..

One more thought... yesterday volume 1.767 Mill. , range trade = 12.06 - 14.18 . so more of the 50% sh. traded above 12,,, I think today will resume the trend (very up) not finished yesterday.

(I'm in today @13.50 as I see low risk) Any thought?

Gu$tavo

#1
2.631 mill sh traded between 15-11/17-11 in range  = $ 12.06 -14.18

Now broke again $ 14.00 level (with only 56.2 k. sh. :-\)..

Gu$tavo


Gu$tavo

Something happen today (Actually I was getting Bored with this..I was about to sold yesterday, a good thing I didn't ::))

Gu$tavo

I need more volume to be sure that the trend is still up,,, at least +500 K (and a close above 14.50 of course)

Gu$tavo

It looks like the $14 level was resistance,,,, now support. the today retracement (after yesterday climb) it's OK for me.
Anyway, let's see what happen (I'm not sure yet)

Gu$tavo

No more support,,,, at least for me

Last Price    Percent Change
  13.6100       -8.04%

I just quit,, @ 13.80

Gu$tavo

I made a BIG mistake when I sold ATEA the other week,,,
But I can't whit myself, so I bought again on 29 nov.
I hope this time work... the sellers seems to be less and less

Gu$tavo


Gu$tavo

$16.40 is the upper limit of the ascending channel where Atea was trading the last sessions..
I see too much resistance for a breakout today (to close above that)

Last Price           Net Change
  16.0500             +0.6000

 
Last Match Time    Percent Change
  15:01:19.095        +3.88%

Gu$tavo

today $16.60 is the upper limit

Last Price     Percent Change      Last Match Time
  16.8500     +4.01%                 10:22:26.156


So,, Breakout :D

Gu$tavo

#11
This can't stop going up up up up ,,,, never a pull back, a retracement, ?

any limit?

Last Price       Percent Change    Last Match Time
18.3800        +5.46%                15:44:20.505


Gu$tavo

Good bye ATEA, It was nice trading you=  :-*
Now .... let's change for something similar (I guess)
Good news for NMGC, Volume 10,386,686 @ 11:42 AM. Range trade 6.85 - 8.50,  most of the shares now have this floor =$7.00
I see more room for the upside, today and the days coming,, (and I won't say low risk this time, just in case)
In @ 7.96.
I'll quit if this happen to have 50% retracement from 7 to the top of the day.
Cheers-

Gu$tavo

Something is cooking here whit NMGC, I noticed that from time to time show up big sell orders like these for example

last trade, 8.10 @ 12:01:00 hs.

Ask
ID    Price    Size    Time
ARCAEX     8.24        30000      11:59:41
ARCAEX     8.25        12000      12:01:13
ARCAEX     8.27        30000      11:58:31


And when the last trade is near of that (8.22 for example) the orders just disappears...
there must be somenone who doesn't know if to sell or not  ;).


miris

ATEA nice entry point, at 15$
it's ready jmho