3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

A good strategy to play : double bottom

Started by sebfr, November 17, 2005, 04:10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneGreater

Hey Sebfr, Looks like Bany is setting up.  Just waiting for confirmation?

Thanks!


sebfr

I bought Shares of EDNE friday's open. Possible double bottom ? We will see...
Target at 3.8-3.9
Stop at 1.900


sebfr

Hi OneGreater and great find...I applaud you ! ;D Today's confirmation ??? We will see at the end of session..


sebfr

Look at EVSC...Double bottom ?

sebfr

Have a look on GNVC :

sebfr

An another example : RNO  :D

usedcasting

Hey Sebfr, great thread, thanks.

Here's ANLY as a Double bottom candidate.

Have a great day

uc.
Know when to hold'em, know when to fold'em

atl_trader

Quote from: usedcasting on December 19, 2005, 02:01:40 PM
Hey Sebfr, great thread, thanks.

Here's ANLY as a Double bottom candidate.

Have a great day

uc.


After spending a week in Vegas and way too much money, all I see when I close my eyes at night are ... double tops.

But here are the bottoms I'm looking at (anytime): http://www.trade-ideas.com/SingleAlertType/GDBOT/Double_bottom.html
The only holy grail is ... you

kslifka

NGEN nearly hit it's 52 week low today.  This one we'll have to watch for a double bottom reversal.  It's nearing the apex of the wedge and a break to the upside is nearing.  Also a bull flag set-up is appearing.  Even though NGEN is not being completely capitulated, which I love to see before a reversal,  it has been in a strong downtrend for the past week.  Watch closely this week.  In this kind of trecherous market, I think falling wedge reversals will do well.

sebfr


sebfr

BUKS : Bullish engulshing and white marabozu !

sebfr

Hi,

CBAI a very good candidate (news also are great !)...
Target at about 0.320


sebfr

An another example : WWAT...80% gains in two weeks..


wrangler

P 2005-12-19 2005-12-20 16:45:03 MEMRY CORP MRY SNAPE EDWIN Director 30,300 $1.65 $49,995.00 34,738 View
P 2005-12-19 2005-12-20 16:39:37 MEMRY CORP MRY BELCHER ROBERT P CFO, Secretary & Treasurer
Director 10,000 $1.64 $16,400.00 55,000 View
P 2005-12-19 2005-12-20 16:31:13 MEMRY CORP MRY KRUSEN W ANDREW JR Director 36,619 $1.657 $60,685.16 602,000 View

wrangler

wrangler

After adding the above post on MRY I decided to take a loss on a few stocks and buy MRY @1.76. Liked the double bottom and showing upward trend on MACD with recent insider buying makes this one I like. Willing to take loss on others and hope for gain on this one to make up for loss and a profit
wrangler