3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

IESRQ - Sector: Capital Goods --- Industry: Construction Services

Started by setravis, November 21, 2005, 09:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

Quote from: REALDEALS21 on December 14, 2005, 06:25:31 PM
Anyone else sell ?? I didnt 1 ;D

I'm still holding. Stacked G-Patterns.
I'm in agreement with stocks2watch2 . I think The cc @ 9:30 et is what will move the pps, one way or the other. The EPS Estimate -0.01

INTEGRATED ELEC SVCS (NYSE:IES) Delayed quote data 
After Hours (RT-ECN): 0.83  0.03 (3.75%)

Integrated Electrical Services Fiscal 2005 Fourth Quarter and Year End Earnings Release Conference Call and Webcast.
Link:  http://biz.yahoo.com/cc/9/63189.html

Volume: 2,442,600
Avg Volume (3m): 1,060,140

Support @ 0.74...0.54...0.40
Resistance @ $1.15...1.33...1.86

Technicals
Percentage Loser

Last Price Quote is:
7.92%above 13-day EMA
-32.31%below 50-day EMA
RS Rating: 1 

Fundamentals
Earnings Expected on Dec 14

Key Data:
Market Cap (M): $29.41 
P/E Ratio: NA 
PEG Ratio: -0.14 
Next Earnings: 02/13/2006
Last Analyst Rating: Market Perform




"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Quote from: wrangler on December 14, 2005, 10:04:36 AM
I don't like to hold stock till earnings release news is out, You never know what will happen. To me it's very risky to depend on earnings before you sell. When I seen it was stalling in the low 90's I put trailing stop losss in for 6% and shares sold @.85 . It's ok though, I was hoping for more but making money is the name of the game and go on to the next one so I'll settle for 35% gain. Bought mine when they were @.63 and sold @.85
Goodluck to the rest holding and thank you setravis for the pick. Another applaud goes out to you :)

Oh, by the way Wrangler congrats on the trade.  ;)   There is nothing wrong with taking profits.
After all, that is the name of the game, "Profits" !  ;D   Applaud The Trade...... ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

This does not look good .....   >:(

Pre-Market (RT-ECN): 0.25  0.55 (-68.75%)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

UPDATE 1-Integrated Electrical considering bankruptcy
Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:53 PM ET
(Recasts, adds new details)
NEW YORK, Dec 14 (Reuters) - Integrated Electrical Services Inc. (IES.N: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Wednesday it was considering filing for bankruptcy and delayed the release of its fourth-quarter results.

The company, which offers electrical system design and installation services, said it reached an agreement with note holders to restructure its balance sheet. Under the agreement, IES said it was considering filing a pre-packaged Chapter 11 bankruptcy plan that would result in the exchange of its senior subordinated notes for equity.

It said that if the plan was completed, its senior subordinated noteholders would receive shares representing about 82 percent of the common stock of the reorganized company in exchange for all their notes.

Holders of IES' outstanding common stock and management would retain or receive shares representing about 15 percent and 3 percent, respectively, of the common stock of the reorganized company.

Houston-based IES said it rescheduled the release of its fourth-quarter and fiscal 2005 results and sought a 15-day extension to file its year-end report with regulators.

It also said it sold a commercial and industrial business unit based in South Carolina for about $7.1 million.


© Reuters 2005. All Rights Reserved.

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Integrated Electrical delays release of results
Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:50 PM ET
NEW YORK, Dec 14 (Reuters) - Integrated Electrical Services Inc. (IES.N: Quote, Profile, Research) on Wednesday said it had rescheduled the release of its fourth-quarter and fiscal 2005 results and sought an extension to file its year-end report with regulators.
The Houston-based company said it had also reached an agreement with note holders to restructure its balance sheet.

Under the proposed restructuring, certain noteholders in the company, which offers electrical system design and installation services, would receive shares representing about 82 percent of the common stock of the reorganized company in exchange for all of their notes.

Holders of IES' outstanding common stock and management would retain or receive shares representing about 15 percent and 3 percent, respectively, of the common stock of the reorganized company.


© Reuters 2005. All Rights Reserved.

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

gielda2003

#65
>:( >:( >:(

UPDATE 1-Integrated Electrical considering bankruptcy
Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:53 PM ET
(Recasts, adds new details)

NEW YORK, Dec 14 (Reuters) - Integrated Electrical Services Inc. (IES.N: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Wednesday it was considering filing for bankruptcy and delayed the release of its fourth-quarter results.


http://yahoo.reuters.com/financeQuoteCompanyNewsArticle.jhtml?duid=mtfh73427_2005-12-15_04-53-34_n14283895_newsml

Wrangler,you are a very smart trader -  now you look like a genius,  ;) Congratulations. Profits are always profits  :)
GLTA,

Gielda

stocks2watch2

Unbelievable ??? We sure didn't see this coming. I managed to sell 2000@ .71. Hopefully this will oversell in pre mkt. and have a run back up today, giving a chance to average down. This is how I will play it if it happens.Good Luck to those still in it. SETRAVIS....It was still a really good play from when you first posted on it APPLAUD,unfortunatley I DIDN'T get in then. Now lets find another good one, we have some making up to do.

wrangler

Thanks for the comments and applauds but I'm just a trader like everybody else and one thing I've learned you win some and you loose some. Hope everybody luck with IES but the pre-market trading doesn't look to good but keep you're fingers crossed, you never know what might happen.
If you're looking for another play you might want to check out
ZFPI
Zone4Play, Inc. Reports Financial Results for Q3 2005
Tuesday November 22, 1:28 pm ET

WILMINGTON, Delaware, November 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Zone 4 Play, Inc. ("Zone4Play" or the "Company") (OTCBB:ZFPI.OB - News) a developer of interactive software and technology for the betting and gaming industry, announced the financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2005 subsequent to the 10-QSB report filed on November 14,2005.

Highlights for the third quarter of 2005 included:

- Total revenues for the three months ended September 30, 2005 increased by 167% to $374,451 from $140,364 for the three months ended September 30, 2004. The quarterly revenues increased on a sequential quarterly basis by 9% to US$374,451 from US$343,457 in the second quarter of 2005.


wrangler

setravis

Quote from: stocks2watch2 on December 15, 2005, 09:05:04 AM
Unbelievable ??? We sure didn't see this coming. I managed to sell 2000@ .71. Hopefully this will oversell in pre mkt. and have a run back up today, giving a chance to average down. This is how I will play it if it happens.Good Luck to those still in it. SETRAVIS....It was still a really good play from when you first posted on it APPLAUD,unfortunatley I DIDN'T get in then. Now lets find another good one, we have some making up to do.

It just sends me into rage when a company runs news of this nature at mid-night. >:D
They screw the people that buy their stock. >:(
Well I did make a sell of CLST over on the penny board yesterday that will make up for this loss. Had a very nice run with that one...the bright spot for me.  ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis


REALDEALS21

#70
LETS LISTEN TO THE CONFERENCE CALL AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS !

HOPEFULLY THIS IS NOT ANOTHER CAFE ! ??? >:(

stocks2watch2

Called the company.......CC is postponed till????? She wouldn't give me anymore than that, said ALEX hasn't made it in yet and he is who I needed to talk to.

REALDEALS21

#72
Ticker change to: IESRQ. Currently @.40 ! IES holders, are you keeping the stock or selling ?

stocks2watch2

Well as much as I hate OTC stocks, I 'm holding for now. So far is trading a lot better than I thought it would.

setravis

Well, I'm down 20.00% a $1,000   ::)
I going to see what happens today. >:D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis