3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

MYNG.OB

Started by Ramsburg, July 08, 2005, 11:58:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stocky

MYNG appears on STRONG VOLUME GAINERS on my scan at the end of day. :)

The Bad Guy


It looks a plane taking off  :o

I'll try to buy on a deep intraday
The Bad Guy

J.Livermore


who is selling this beauty ?
I must buy a bit more, we may not see prices below .02 for a while   >:D
Jesse Livermore
I love Thursdays, specially the Black ones...

Ramsburg

Quote from: J.Livermore on July 11, 2005, 10:42:35 AM

who is selling this beauty ?
I must buy a bit more, we may not see prices below .02 for a while   >:D

I don't know ;)
I'll just follow my plan...
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Ramsburg

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

anthony420

Frederick,

      What's your read on the recent movement, or lack there of on MYNG. Your gameplan here still in tact??

Ramsburg


Quote from: anthony420 on July 15, 2005, 01:19:52 PM
Frederick,

What's your read on the recent movement, or lack there of on MYNG. Your gameplan here still in tact??

Hi Anthony,

I was expecting a little more action after that breakout.
I'll wait a few more days, using the plans stop level...

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

anthony420

Frederick,
      I don't mind holding it mid-term because as you first mentioned, it appears there has been steady accumulation at these levels. In addition, the pullback has been on very light volume. Also, I'm intrigued by the constant buying by the CFO from .18 down to .0259 in April 2005. If there was nothing behind this stock, why would he continue to buy it as the price decreased Your thoughts??  Thanks

anthony420

Frederick,

      MYNG has been basically stalled the last few weeks. I bought when you first posted at .0205. Should I have patience with this one or bail. I think if they can get financing for the project in Brazil, this thing really could fly. In addition, I like the CFO buying the stock. Please update. Thanks.

Ramsburg


I like the stock, but it's not showing any signal right now... I still hold a couple of shares, waiting for a move...
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

basanlas

Ramsburg,

Are you still in this one? I don't believe it has ever closed below your stop of .0175.


Ramsburg


yes, keeping my plan... This trade is not going very well, but its not over yet.
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

goldeneagle

Quote from: Ramsburg on July 26, 2005, 12:34:03 PM

I like the stock, but it's not showing any signal right now... I still hold a couple of shares, waiting for a move...
:-\

MYNG---down considerably....I called Sabrina and got her on her cell phone and she assurred me that there is nothing wrong with the company...they are in the middle of moving their office and should be done soon.   Do you have any idea how to judge a safe re-entry point.  I am an old woman of 61 and have no patience with people that short.  In short, it makes me very angry....but I have been in since .19 cents and I have to stick with it.  How can you win with the shorters????????

goldeneagle

For whatever it is worth, it now appears to me that this price drop was probably due to Jason Hommel's last report release...he sold his shares and evidently his subcribers followed suit.  I think he bought his shares about the same time I did and his loss was 90% approx.

Jason wrote that the company did a small $100,00 equity financing to insiders at $.010 cents which promted him to sell out the next day.....so be it.....I would like to know the opinion of anyone here who has not been married to this stock like I have.

Thank you for listening to my rants....dh

anthony420

Frederick,

     I was away last week and saw that there was some heavy selling in MYNG on Tuesday, hitting a low of .0125. However, the stock bounced nicely, briefly touching .017 on Friday and now trading around .0155. What would you do from here?? If they get funding, this thing could go crazy, however, if they don't, it is probably worthless. Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.