3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

About the 2nd Edition of the Contest

Started by Ramsburg, December 01, 2005, 10:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramsburg

Hello !

The Starting date of the Second Edition of the Stock Picking Contest has just been delayed to December the 12th 2005.

The main reason is that we are planning some changes on the rules, and we have to change some coding scripts and make some tests before we put the second edition on the air ;)

As soon as we post the new set of rules, we'll put the «Submit your Pick Here» post available for the next edition.

best regards,

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

nica33

I speak Spanish and try to write and speak English.  That is the main reason I don't write here, it's not easy for me.  I just started to trade this year, so I'm learning and I love this site.  I like Technical Analysis and I would like to try to participate in the contest, but I don't have enough posts to do it.  Maybe if this rule changes...........
Keep it simple !!

Tirebldr

Well nica I'd say you are doing a great job writing in English. Applause goes to you for your hard work in understanding our difficult language.

Welcome to 3SoF. I look forward to learning from you as the days and weeks continue.
Art

Ramsburg

Quote from: nica33 on December 07, 2005, 11:22:00 AM
I speak Spanish and try to write and speak English.  That is the main reason I don't write here, it's not easy for me.  I just started to trade this year, so I'm learning and I love this site.  I like Technical Analysis and I would like to try to participate in the contest, but I don't have enough posts to do it.  Maybe if this rule changes...........

Hi Nica !

Welcome to 3SOF !

We've change that rule, now the minimum posts are just 10 posts.

best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

nica33

Ok. Thanks Ramsburg> I will start to study the options to try to pick a winner!!! :D
Keep it simple !!

o-cor-e-napul

Quote from: nica33 on December 07, 2005, 11:22:00 AM
I speak Spanish and try to write and speak English.  That is the main reason I don't write here, it's not easy for me.  I just started to trade this year, so I'm learning and I love this site.  I like Technical Analysis and I would like to try to participate in the contest, but I don't have enough posts to do it.  Maybe if this rule changes...........

this is also my problem
i'm italian

Lucas Scott

nica and o-cur-e,

There's no rule you have to post in English :)

Non ci è regola che non dovete inviare in inglese

No hay regla que usted no tiene que fijar en inglés
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

wrangler

Goodluck to both, nica33 and to you o-cor-e-napul
Welcome to the world of the Bulls and the Bears otherwise known as the stock market.
Learn,,Learn,,Learn,,Learn as much as you can,,This is a world of dog eat dog and you have got to learn to be the wiser one if you're going to stay on top of this game.
You have made you're first wise decision of joining 3stocksonfire. Learn from this site and how to apply it in you're stock trading decisions and who knows you might one day be a millionaire.
Dream big, have goals and let noboby stand in you're way and share them with you're loved ones.
Hope both of you the best of luck :) 
wrangler

nica33

ok.  Gracias Lucas Scott.  Muy interesante tu mensaje.  Estuve una semana de vacaciones, por eso apenas lo leo hoy.  Eso me pone a pensar que si hay mas personas aqui que hablen español podriamos crear un tema para nosotros.   ;D.  Feliz navidad a todos :D :D :D
Keep it simple !!

nica33

ok......  I'm still waiting for more people who speaks spanish. ......

Happy New Year everybody!!!!!! :D :D :D
Keep it simple !!