3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

AGT - Sector: Basic Materials --- Industry: Gold

Started by setravis, December 31, 2005, 10:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

setravis

Market open update...... ;D

+26.32%......Volume @.......1,385,300
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Nice volume day.Good price action.
Volume: 5,115,600
Avg Volume (3m): 1,442,810

Technicals
Most Actives
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
23.69%above 13-day EMA
52.91%above 50-day EMA
RS Rating: 99 

As you can see it came off a Double Bottom (continuation) Pattern.
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!
Looking good.

Technicals
Most Actives
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
11.08%above 13-day EMA
30.78%above 50-day EMA
RS Rating: 99 
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Nice ...she rocked and she rolled off that Double Bottom.. 8)

Technicals
Most Actives
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
10.81%above 13-day EMA
30.63%above 50-day EMA
RS Rating: 99 
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

lana2b

Hi everybody!

Sorry, it may be a stupid question, I'm just learning

During consolidation MC AD going down - isn't it a negative divergence should we be worried about ?

lana

Liquid Stick

I'm not worried about it.  I can see Setravis doesn't require any help being that he's been all over this AGT since the teens - early 20's.  Guess that means he's likely to grab a fiver.  NO wonder my AGT topic disappeared.

http://tinyurl.com/zjqhg
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

setravis

Quote from: lana2b on February 25, 2006, 04:58:05 PM
Hi everybody!

Sorry, it may be a stupid question, I'm just learning

During consolidation MC AD going down - isn't it a negative divergence should we be worried about ?

lana

No question is stupid, lana2b !
The only stupid question is the one not asked!
Go here to this link, read up on MACD.

http://stockcharts.com/education/IndicatorAnalysis/indic_MACD1.html
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

Liquid Stick

Lana,

    I don't think this tidbit of information is in the books.  But, have you ever watched a stock that made a seemingly large move with super volume perhaps record breaking volume, only to watch the same stock make an even larger move with even more volume?  Dwarfing what was the previous move.  Stock movements have a sense of relativity.  If, you switch over to a weekly chart.  Your MACD won't deceive you.  If, anything the daily has shown you that the stock is reset at current levels and should bec able to achieve new heights while running the MACD right back from whence it came.  If, AGT gaps above resistance say 0.53 it's automatic.  We'll see but I'm certain it is primed
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

lana2b

Thanks, Setravis

Need to work on  MACD more and more, more.  Still confusing to apply on AGT

lana

setravis

All I got time to say is,.....Nice!! ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

booya baby booya... :D :D :D Sometimes I feel like a nut... ;D
Looking very strong here ! IMHO....... 8)

Technicals
Most Actives
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
28.65%above 13-day EMA
58.37%above 50-day EMA
RS Rating: 99 

"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

#26
• APOLLO GOLD CORP Financials
EDGAR Online Financials (Thu 9:00am) 
Link......http://finance.yahoo.com/q/is?s=agt

Technicals
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
8.25%above 13-day EMA
37.41%above 50-day EMA
RS Rating: 99 
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

REALDEALS21

Setravis, wrong chart up. Also, you think AGT will break $1 in the future ? ;D

setravis

Quote from: REALDEALS21 on March 09, 2006, 11:23:36 PM
Setravis, wrong chart up. Also, you think AGT will break $1 in the future ? ;D

Thanks, got the correct chart in. I do think AGT will break the $1.00 in the future
JMHO of course.  ;D
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

I think this one is primed up to move again.JMHO of course... ;)

Technicals
Percentage Gainer

Last Price Quote is:
0.32%above 13-day EMA
21.35%above 50-day EMA
RS Rating: 99 
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis