3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

TGB - Sector: Basic Materials---Industry: Copper

Started by Terliso, January 02, 2006, 11:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terliso

#90
Another example for catching a trend in the beginning. ;)

No need to wait for the breakout... because you are ahead of them before the breakout actually happen ;)

But keep in mind, the price should above 13 day EMA ;)

Terliso

Is someone still holding this bullish stock? ;)

brandyjoco

Yes, I have TGB - 8000 shares.  Also, 3000 of AUY....(gold)
Brandyjoco

Terliso

Ohh man, a gapper is born ;)

Terliso

Quote from: Alister on April 17, 2006, 02:17:12 PM
Ohh man, a gapper is born ;)

As said yesterday "a gapper was born"

heeclee

Sold mine @ 3.63 this morning with 62% gain.  I have a feeling that it's due for some correction.  Will buy back around 3.30 range.  Then again, now that i've sold it, it will shoot up to $4.   >:D

setravis

Quote from: Alister on January 02, 2006, 11:18:01 PM
Quote from: setravis on January 02, 2006, 11:10:14 PM
We got some ESP going on here Terlisa !  :o
I was also looking at this one .
Applaud the pick.... :D


This may be a good sign for us this NEW YEAR... ;) :D ;D

A good sign it was Alister..... ;)  Applaud..... ;)
I think the price closed at a $1.22 that trading day.
Look at her now.... ;D

Volume: 4,356,700
Avg Vol (3m): 1,208,480

Technicals
Last Price Quote is:
37.48%above 13-day EMA
72.30%above 50-day EMA
RS Rating: N/A 

Fundamentals
Key Data:
Market Cap (M): $116.49 
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

setravis

Looks primed to move on up.

Volume: 2,491,100
Avg Vol (3m): 1,330,210

Technicals
Last Price Quote is:
15.96%above 13-day EMA
52.35%above 50-day EMA
RS Rating: N/A 

Fundamentals
Key Data:
Market Cap (M): $116.49 
P/E Ratio: NA 
PEG Ratio: N/A 
Next Earnings: N/A
Last Analyst Rating: N/A
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

effigy235

dropped a percent or two in the last two days, where is this thing going?

brandyjoco

Anyone else with TGB, EZM, AUY, GOLD....  I'm holding alot of these. AUY is staying low until their secondary @ $10.00 is finished on Tuesday, May 2.
Brandyjoco

Lucas Scott

Got back in on Friday. Looks ready for another leg up, but I'm keeping on short leash on it as it has had quite a run already this year. I made a great return on it when I played it from $1.89 to $3.51. Back in now at$3.38 with a mental stop in the mid-3.20's.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

bmarc4211

Quote from: bmarc4211 on May 01, 2006, 11:20:54 AM
G- How about TGB.  The macd just crossed to the negative but the ascending channel line seems to be acting as resistance.  At least through the eyes of an absolute amateur chart reader,


Answer from EliteG TGB - still looks bullish to me.. consolidating.. but we'll most likely see this @ 5 soon.

Price at that time was 3.41 (my entry point).  It is now 3.91 pre-market (up 14+ %) and has broken the 52 week high.  G, once again, YOU ARE THE MAN. 




bmarc4211

NOTE TO SELF - DON'T USE YELLOW FONT!!

Quote from: bmarc4211 on May 01, 2006, 11:20:54 AM
G- How about TGB.  The macd just crossed to the negative but the ascending channel line seems to be acting as resistance.  At least through the eyes of an absolute amateur chart reader,


Answer from EliteG: TGB - still looks bullish to me.. consolidating.. but we'll most likely see this @ 5 soon.

heeclee

I got in at 3.48 and held it through the consolidating period listening to the G-man.
And boy am I glad that I did  ;D
Would love to see it break through 4.00 today and hold.

brandyjoco

Earnings are out soon.  Some on the Yahoo board are estimating 12-14 cents (maybe 60 cents this year).  Still pretty cheap stock considering the PE ratio.  I don't think they hedge their copper prices.
Brandyjoco