3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

CMTP.OB)

Started by David Randolph, January 09, 2006, 08:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la-onda

news out
China Digital Communication Group Targets Acquisitions in the Electronic Power Resource Sector
Friday January 13, 8:00 am ET
LOS ANGELES, CA and SHENZHEN, CHINA--(MARKET WIRE)--Jan 13, 2006 -- China Digital Communication Group (OTC BB:CHID.OB - News), one of the fastest growing battery components manufacturers in China, announced today that the Company is seeking potential acquisition opportunities within the electronic power resource sector in both China and the United States.
Yi Bo Sun, China Digital's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "We have an acquisition strategy focused on building our sales, marketing and distribution opportunities in the global electronic power resource industry. In the United States and China, this industry remains highly fragmented and we believe it is now ready for consolidation. With our production facilities in China, we can offer companies the opportunity to significantly grow their business through increased access to capital and research and development. We are focused on those companies that complement our existing competencies, and can be accretive to earnings immediately or within 12 months of joining China Digital."

shipman

Looked good at the end of the day.  If it tops .44, I'm in.  Have a great long weekend everybody. :)

echo

This stock has major resistance right here at .42. If we break that this week it could start to head higher. Next resisatnce is .52.


Here's the chart:
http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=chid,uu[m,a]daclyymy[pb50!b200][vc60][iub14!la12,26,9]







There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

echo

Ok lets try this again:

There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

fill_the_gap

Finding out that the 7 investors are able to sell as early as March bothers me.
The are up 800% and who knows if they will sell.
Roy says they are trying to get them to keep the shares, but who knows.

That said, I will sell and take a wait and see approach.

Everything looks great on paper and I will jump back in with a breakout. 

The fundamentals should take it much higher.  It does not make sense as to why it has not risen so far.  ???

It will be close on the radar.  Until a breakout, the money will be used in other stocks.


Just one opinion, do the research

fill_the_gap

*DJ China Digital Communication Group Elects New Chief Executive Officer And Chief Operating Officer>CHID   

01/23/2006
Dow Jones News Services
(Copyright © 2006 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.)


(MORE TO FOLLOW) Dow Jones Newswires

01-23-06 0755ET

Copyright (c) 2006 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.

*DJ China Digital Names Chang Chun Zheng CEO, Chmn>CHID 

Just one opinion, do the research

David Randolph

CHID.OB is the only losing stock on the Pennies on Fire Portfolio, but it seems to be the one with the best fundamentals, truly a sound pick. So I'll have patience with it and continue holding.

David Randolph

Revenue growth is the kind of number CHID.OB has to show, look at the graph below:



Also, there's an interesting thread on CHID.OB at the Penny Stock Picking Board: CHID.OB

(people were trading CHID.OB around $1.75 then)

fill_the_gap, as usual, provided great information. Maybe the stock is so low now because investors are afraid of what those 7 investors which hold a big chunk of the shares at $0.05 are going to do with them when they're released in March (they have an 8 fold profit at this moment).

Actually, I've seen this sometimes, and usually, the stock is undervalued and people don't sell and the stock sky rockets when they don't sell.

I'm willing to wait until March or more to watch CHID.OB move on the upside, really undervalued here, with $21.78M in market cap, profitable and 5 fold YoY revenue growth.

David Randolph

«About China Digital Communication Group

China Digital Communication Group, through its Shenzhen E'Jenie subsidiary, is a
rapidly growing manufacturer of battery shells and related technology for use in
electronic products, primarily mobile phones. Since December 2003, the Company
has adopted the approach of using licenses, joint ventures, mergers and
acquisitions to bring battery and telecom equipment makers in China to markets
overseas. The Company's products now power digital cameras, camera phones, PDAs
and laptop computers in East Asia and beyond. China Digital is continuing its
expansion across China, while also seeking distribution partners in the United
States. For more information, visit www.chinadigitalgroup.com.»

I'll continue holding CHID.OB, truly undervalued at this point.

boatguy

Hey, CHID is making a move. Up to .47 now

gri64

Does anyone find a bullish news? 0.59 ;D  :o

boatguy


gri64

Sold all at .57
I regret already that I've sold so early - I can't hold against my emotions...  :(
In any case, what's a reason to this breakout?

bocasva

I think the sudden price increase is due to the CHINA related hype that is going on with alsmost all chinese stocks. As someone on this site already said, 'buy anything with the CHINA name on it and hold for 2 weeks'  for a good return. 
I might be wrong and it just could be that impending goods news are about to come out. 

Either way, I believe this thing will go much higher.

David Randolph

Quote from: bocasva on February 03, 2006, 12:08:03 PM
I think the sudden price increase is due to the CHINA related hype that is going on with almost all chinese stocks. As someone on this site already said, 'buy anything with the CHINA name on it and hold for 2 weeks'  for a good return. 
I might be wrong and it just could be that impending goods news are about to come out. 

Either way, I believe this thing will go much higher.

The candlestick below on 2 million shares traded at this time of the day will make many people notice CHID.OB over the weekend. When they see the kind of fundamentals this company has, they'll push it higher more than 100% next week.

This is my believe, hold on to those shares.