3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

CMTP.OB)

Started by David Randolph, January 09, 2006, 08:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Scott

I think I sold my first 1/2 a day early. One more white candle to form the 3 Soldiers, and I expect it will happen. I'll look to buy that 1/2 back plus a few extra shares near the open, and likely will sell them just before the close.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Amarens

Great pick! once again.

I'm so happy a got in a day later for $ 0,10 more... ::) ::) ::)

Thanks,
Amarens

neo1221

I've just read the transcript of the interview, and I thank you for posting it.  I've been curious how many shares are outstanding, and based on the math available in the interview, there are currently 54Mill shares outstanding (based on .05 profit/share, $2.7mill).  Based on his estimation of post acquistions profit of $10million and .13/share, I believe we can conclude a post acquistion total shares outstanding of 77million shares.  Therefore, the acquistions will result in 23 million additional shares being issued. I don't think this changes the fundamentals that we're excited about, but thought this is worth noting, assuming my math, and the presidents statements are accurate.  I'd be interested in having someone double check on my calculations, if interested. Thanks to all for sharing their opinions and insights. This certainly seems like a potential multi bagger as the board has been suggesting.

DannyOhad

Ramsburg/Elite,

Aren't you planning to put a LIMIT price for stocks like GV and CHID?
If not, when are you planning to sell? Only when you will notice it does not get higher anymore?

Thanks!
Ohad

DannyOhad

(i meant to ask if you are having a target price for these stocks, in which you will sell them)

rickjust

hi,
great pick g and r,
sold half my position at 1.15 bought brvo at .80 for about the fifth time in a year ;D
gotta make some green on it this time

signpro

I'm trying to learn the charts and signs, so any comments and suggestions are very welcome.

Does the low volume experienced today with a doji indicate a correction is coming.  And, if so, should we be considering a stop limit?

Terliso

Ramsburg, no buyback for BRVO for the portfolio?... BRVO is bullish again price back above 50(SMA) with rising volume ;)

Ramsburg

CHID is consolidating the recent gains, some selling pressure after a big move like this is always normal (short term traders on profit taking).

We strongly believe that CHID will not stop here, we'll probably watch a few more days of ranging between $0.95 and $1.15, and after that a new rally to much higher prices.

The Plan will be the same: Hold

Best regards,
Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

Terliso

Quote from: Ramsburg on May 08, 2006, 01:21:39 AM
CHID is consolidating the recent gains, some selling pressure after a big move like this is always normal (short term traders on profit taking).

We strongly believe that CHID will not stop here, we'll probably watch a few more days of ranging between $0.95 and $1.15, and after that a new rally to much higher prices.

The Plan will be the same: Hold

Best regards,


Absolutely... I have to say this is a great pick ;)

Terliso

#160
Quote from: Terlisa on March 07, 2006, 09:53:41 AM
CHID Gap-up @ open ... it's a huge one ;)

I will sell now from here & come back later, or is it a breakaway GAP?



Quote from: Terliso on March 07, 2006, 06:07:33 PM
Quote from: Michael on March 07, 2006, 02:48:17 PM
Hi Terlisa and Oliver,

This is one of the reasons I love 3SOF. You really see both sides of the coin. Oliver (I think) and I see a share that is growing earnings with 517% and is trading at a forward PE of 6.3.

You see a stock that has a gap up and decide to take profit.

The beautiful thing is that I am sure all three of us will earn money on this stock even though our trading philosophy is soooo different!


Mike,

Don't worry... i will join with you soon again ;) :D ;D 



I'm happy that i'm back on CHID ;)

Ramsburg

Quote from: Terlisa on May 06, 2006, 12:50:22 AM
Ramsburg, no buyback for BRVO for the portfolio?... BRVO is bullish again price back above 50(SMA) with rising volume ;)

About BRVO, ....  :-\ we had it on our radar few weeks ago, but due to so many other picks we were involved we missed that one  :-\   We are watching it, and possibly we'll test a re-entry on this one ;)

Quote from: Terlisa on May 08, 2006, 01:32:56 AM
Absolutely... I have to say this is a great pick ;)

;)

Frederick Ramsburg
www.3stocksonfire.org

Try our Premium Service or just Register a FREE Account

beroznikmal

I just doubled my position....   :o
This bad boy is ready to shoot up somemore....:P great pick...


Muahahah 8)
cheers
B
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)

Lucas Scott

Last session and a half I've had an order to buy at 1.045 but it hasn't filled despite the fact that it's printed 1.04 on both days after I placed my order. C'mon MM's - give me a piece of chid!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

beroznikmal

I'm sure you already know but, the one thing I've learn abt BB stocks is that you gotta give it more margin ;)

Cheers...
B
Up and down it goes, where it ends nobody knows....Or do we.....;)