3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo~Money

#135
Yea dangit! :-[
Nevermind lol the .145 didn't hold LoL. It did gap down this morning though so thats good might even head back up and fill it yet today. I figure with close to 20mil in the bank this thing is primed to run here within a few weeks. Still should have waited to buy I guess...o well!
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

nmbr1ballr

What the hell does this mean? Your order was not accepted. Funds are not available for this transaction of a non-marginable security.  I have $1,100 in cash in my account and asked to buy $1,000 worth of PTSC since I will keep my SUWN in hopes of going higher.

JMoney

AOOR could be in play by the end of the day if price and volume go higher. Just keep an eye on it. Nothing special yet.

eliteG

Quote from: JMoney on February 02, 2006, 11:09:46 AM
AOOR could be in play by the end of the day if price and volume go higher. Just keep an eye on it. Nothing special yet.

Applaud!  Pattern is solid, good close.. should be buyable tomorrow.

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 02, 2006, 09:58:04 AM
What the hell does this mean? Your order was not accepted. Funds are not available for this transaction of a non-marginable security. I have $1,100 in cash in my account and asked to buy $1,000 worth of PTSC since I will keep my SUWN in hopes of going higher.

may mean you have to wait 3 days for cash to settle on non-marginable position.. I think you wont regret holding SUWN.  Every solid stock has a fallback. 

Quote from: Mo~Money on February 02, 2006, 09:56:33 AM
Yea dangit! :-[
Nevermind lol the .145 didn't hold LoL. It did gap down this morning though so thats good might even head back up and fill it yet today. I figure with close to 20mil in the bank this thing is primed to run here within a few weeks. Still should have waited to buy I guess...o well!

yea its always great to pickup at the absolute bottom but not always doable.. What a finish today.  Right near the high of day to make a hammer/dragonfly doji.  I'm thinking PTSC just put in a bottom @.14 and its ready to rock now! >:D

palindrome

Hey G.,

I am just trying to be become a chart master like you (whenever that happens!!) Could you look at this MRB chart and tell me is that a Bullish Harami or what?
Thanks..

Lucas Scott

Palindrome - I don't know if that's a hairy man, but it's a damm bullish chart. Thanks for posting it.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

JMoney

#141
Sweet close on AOOR.  :D

I'm thinking that if all goes well it can go 10%+

What's your opinion G?



I also found DYMTF today. It's nothing special but thought I'd through it in here to see if this kind of pattern would work on this chart.


palindrome

Lucas - I hope we see some action. Maybe there is some gold hidden in the chart ;D

Are you still in ADZR? What a day today. My heart is still pounding.

eliteG

Quote from: palindrome on February 02, 2006, 06:26:32 PM
Hey G.,

I am just trying to be become a chart master like you (whenever that happens!!) Could you look at this MRB chart and tell me is that a Bullish Harami or what?
Thanks..


yo palindrome  ;)  MRB - like lucas said is a damn bullish chart.. a chart I kept letting go as it went higher..and higher..and.  Now you ask about the candlestick pattern, it looks pregnant (harami) to me.. its also a doji.. and I would even qualify it for NR7(narrowest range in 7 days).  All those really mean the same to me, a contraction in price.  Technotheoretically the next high volume expansion should be able to be sustained.  I dont think MRB is too extended and I doubt it could fall beyond its 20ema(good to be a buyer there) so overall really bullish

Quote from: JMoney on February 02, 2006, 07:13:01 PM
Sweet close on AOOR. :D

I'm thinking that if all goes well it can go 10%+

What's your opinion G?

I also found DYMTF today. It's nothing special but thought I'd through it in here to see if this kind of pattern would work on this chart.


AOOR looks solid to me.. I would say 10%+ is in the cards

DYMTF its got the double bottom going.. nice volume.  I think this another great chart.  It would be great if it could drift a bit lower for a few days(a handle) with low volume and then breakout.  I would be all over that  ;)

thx JMoney(applaud)

-----------------------------

PTSC
- started off bad today  >:(, sustained badness till a lil after 10am.. hmm trying to figure out why it gapped down.. i mean we'll never really know but was some big guy selling? was it a pro trying to see how cheap they could get shares?  And then after 10 we strongly move up and finally finish a tick away from the high, which was above the close and created a very nice hammer  ;D on the charts.  Technotheoretically a close above the high of the hammer .161 confirms it as support.  Tomorrow will be interesting.. I would love to hear news of some sort by next week.


la-onda

PTSC on fire today  >:D

Mo~Money

Yes, i was wasn't it!! :o
Im happy to say I had a terrific day today, CNES, AMVS, and PTSC made for the best day i've had in a long while!! ;) Hope you all made out as well, have a good weekend!
Plan the trade! Trade the plan!

eliteG

nice friday finish ;)

lets move it on up!

Have a good weekend everybody  8)

Superbowl on Sunday and Saturday UFC 57(http://www.ufc.tv/)!


JMoney

#147
Check out DNAG today, closed at HOD. Looks to be a decent setup. I'm a little bit unsure about the volume on the initial move up though.  :-\


la-onda

hi eliteG,
whats your opinion about CHID.OB?
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4246.new#new

eliteG

Quote from: JMoney on February 03, 2006, 05:47:36 PM
Check out DNAG today, closed at HOD. Looks to be a decent setup. I'm a little bit unsure about the volume on the initial move up though.  :-\

DNAG - I dont think its shown enough data(volume and pricewise) to make any definitive statement as of this move. Like that its around the faster mvg avgs(9ema-50sma) but I do not like that its way below the 200.  Weekly chart is kinda ugly but if it develops some more.. maybe its got a shot at 10cents but at this time not overwhelmingly bullish or bearish imo.  I'll keep it on the radar thx  ;)

Quote from: la-onda on February 05, 2006, 09:55:53 AM
hi eliteG,
whats your opinion about CHID.OB?
http://www.3stocksonfire.org/trading/index.php?topic=4246.new#new

thx for bringing this up la-onda  ;)  CHID looks destined to rock this week!  The only thing that stopped it Friday was the 200sma(and thats on a Friday usually less traders).  I see that David picked out this stock for fundamentals way before this move and he stuck with it.. He's the man!  This has the potential to really increase some bankrolls quick.  This is a BB and there will almost surely be dilution coming from every which way.  With that out of the way I think this should run for at least a few days or with some luck a week or 2.  I may participate in this rally but I am not in at this point.  I would expext it to at least hit 80 cents Monday(big red candle fill) unless somehow the 200 can resist this strength.