3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liquid Stick

I have 3 more tickers i want the EG opinion on.  AGT, BIPH and ASTM.
In the world, of gifts from god, I succumbed to mediocrite and settled for engineer.  When here is where I belong.

Terliso

#946
Let me reveal to everyone here on this thread one of my best technique of buying stocks,
I hope i don't get smited because of this ;) :D ;D

Here you go, check out the charts of PTSC, SUWN & BRVO ;)
Those 3 also have the same setup with GIGM, INSM, BOOM, HANS, NTRI, HYRF.ob, FSAC.ob & many more.

Glad to help,  goodluck to all traders ;)

Alister,

Terliso

SUWN

Terliso

BRVO

Terliso

Waiting here for another PTSC.ob one of G's pick... keep up the good work my man ;) ;D

Lucas Scott

hey Terlisa - that strategy looks good on your charts, but the thing is the flatness that preceded the big moves only appears flat relative to the size of the move. For example, here is a chart of SUWN for 2005. It doesn't look flat at all.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Terliso

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 26, 2006, 08:15:13 PM
hey Terlisa - that strategy looks good on your charts, but the thing is the flatness that preceded the big moves only appears flat relative to the size of the move. For example, here is a chart of SUWN for 2005. It doesn't look flat at all.

You gotta use the Linear Scale not Log Scale & try longer time-frame at least 2 years time-frame
The charts that i posted above was 9 months time frame ;)

Terliso

#952
Lucas,

This is the chart of BOOM with the LOG SCALE but when u switch to Linear Scale you will see it FLAT  ;) :D ;D

& my point here was those 3 moving averages should be clustering or kinda close to each other & prices should close above them for safer entry point ;)

Lucas Scott

Quote from: Liquid Stick on February 26, 2006, 07:12:50 PM
PS I used to go by the name Got_Sirius... I was truncated to GS. So, this must really be my place. But, I'm better now, than i was I've moved down the alphabet. Which means Liquid Stick and Lucas Scott are on equal footing.

GS/LS - You'll need to establish a track record before you can say we're on equal footing! You know, pick a few stocks that double or triple within a few days of your mentioning it, that sort of thing ;)  Got Liquid?

Quote from: Liquid Stick on February 26, 2006, 06:47:55 PM
We're here to talk stocks.  Not your lame social life.  One more of these lame posts about your drinking and carousing and i'll be smitten.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

(The funny thing is Doyer has never mentioned his social life LOL :D)
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

Ter - here's that same SUWN chart as linear. Looks about the same. It's only after a stock makes a huge price gain that its prior history looks flat by comparison.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

doyerdiligence

#955
Quote from: Liquid Stick on February 26, 2006, 06:47:55 PM
Quote from: doyerdiligence on February 26, 2006, 06:18:31 PM
Lucas Scott gets the biggest instigator award >:D

Doyerdiligence gets the lowest value added award.  Post a chart or do something relative.  We're here to talk stocks.  Not your lame social life.  One more of these lame posts about your drinking and carousing and i'll be smitten.  Do you even know what a chart looks like?  No wonder you require over annotation.   GD Fourth grader!



if we are here to post on stocks, why did you post the above then? do you still carry a grudge? I hope you feel safe behind your keyboard - Mr. big talk on the internet.
if i want to joke around with my buddy Lucas Scott then i can joke around, but you sir can just go #&@* yourself. I'm just sorry there is no ignore feature to add you in.

higherstocks i'm not smite you or anyone, i could care less about that system and if you noticed you don't see me bitching about my smite or appluade constantly going up or down. I really could care less what you earthlings think.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

Terliso

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 26, 2006, 08:44:12 PM
Ter - here's that same SUWN chart as linear. Looks about the same. It's only after a stock makes a huge price gain that its prior history looks flat by comparison.


Quote from: Terlisa on February 26, 2006, 08:34:02 PM

& my point here was those 3 moving averages should be clustering or kinda close to each other & prices should close above them for safer entry point ;)





Lucas Scott

Quote from: higherstocks on February 26, 2006, 07:02:43 PM
I notices being smited down 3 in the past 12 hours.  Kids I tell you, its funny but I would say Doyer is the culprit on mine.  Looks like hes been after me ever since I posted my experiment, or maybe he justs cares to much about how I invest my money. lol  ???

Could be Doyer, or there may be a serial smiter on the loose as discussed earlier. I noticed Doyer's rating was 30 the other day and now it's 25 so he's been slammed by someone too. Or maybe you guys are just trading smites with each other in a escalating series of retributions. I hope I don't get caught in the crossfire but that's the risk I take as an embedded journalist!

I'm off to see "Date Movie."

Lata!
Luke
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

oicpecnoc

A brief comment on the theory that nihk is going up because of this thread.  

I bought 30k at 11.9 on the tip from G, and it went straight down, lower than .09
I held it because even G's crappy picks, nvas, go up if you hold them long enough.   ;D
I should say nvas the first time.  Anyway, if the thread was that powerful, nihk  wouldn't have gone down as easily as it has gone up imho.


Terliso

#959
Lucas,

Another example:

1) PTSC on Log Scale
2) PTSC on Linear Scale

Remember, the beginning of PTSC uptrend just began last month ;)
& take a note with the moving averages ;)