3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's Place

Started by eliteG, January 09, 2006, 12:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runner2847

Looks like ptsc should be at or around $35 a share by close today. That is assuming some ppl sell their shares which would seem insane at this point.

eagerlearner

Hey elite, DRDF broke out of long flat consolidation with earning release !


SAN DIEGO, Feb. 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dalrada Financial Corporation (OTC Bulletin Board: DRDF - News) today announced its financial results for the second quarter ended December 31, 2005. The Company reported revenues of $17.8 million for the quarter, a 263 percent increase over the prior year period. Net income for the second quarter was $3.3 million.
ADVERTISEMENT


For the six-month period ended December 31, 2005, Dalrada reported revenues of $29.9 million compared to $9.4 million in the prior year period. Net income for the six month period was $3.1 million.

"We are especially pleased with these results as they are indicative of the direction we set for the Company two years ago," said Brian Bonar, CEO. "Our balance sheet continues to improve and our business prospects are positive moving forward," he added.

Dalrada provides employer business solutions to small and medium-size businesses. Its customers outsource many administrative tasks associated with human resources management to Dalrada. Services include payroll processing, workers' compensation insurance, employee benefits (including 401k and health insurance plans), and business risk management (including general and professional liability insurance), and staffing services.

Dalrada provides these services through its subsidiary companies and operating groups, which include: SourceOne Group, Heritage Staffing, The Solvis Group, M&M Nursing, MedicalHR, and CallCenterHR. Its Solvis subsidiary also operates ImageTech, Inc., whose proprietary products include ColorBlind® software and PhotoMotion(TM), a patented color medium of multi-image transparencies.


dhiraj19

Hi EliteG,
You are the man.... You are the man..

PTSC....Ohh my god... NIHK what a prediction of news...

Also, I think financial terms for Casio were not disclosed due to ongoing lawsuit with other japanese companies, so I think it has been kept secret for a while...

I wanted to share this today, i sold DEZ @4.82 ( buy @2.10 in Nov 2005 during David's pick).  Dez acquired by AUY to become largest gold manufacturer.

- Dhiraj

la-onda

sold 50% of my PTSC just before the news came out with 250% profit,
the other 50% I will continue to hold !!  ;D

what´s the next awesome pick?

invested already in NIHK & CHID  >:D , missed SUWN  :'(

cheers
Oliver

nmbr1ballr

Quote from: supergeek on February 22, 2006, 09:43:29 AM
It's hard not to notice when SE's not around.
Man, I need NIHK to make me feel better this week. And todays news is a good sign.
After a dismal 4th quarter in 05 Im doing better since the New Year despite these moves.
1/4 sold SUWN at .235 for a small gain, today its over 1.10
last week sold half my  PTSC at .35 and the other half at .41 and we all know where thats going. Even though i made gains on those its still makes me vomit in my mouth when i see the profits i left on the table. Maybe I'll start my own thread "Bob's Bonehead moves of the week", i just hope i wouldnt be the only one contributing to that.
Super, I feel the EXACT same way.  I would be up $9,000 more if i didn't sell PTSC.  I mean I made $5,000 of it but DAMN look what I could have made.  And I sold to get into NIHK so I feel the same way.  I need it to make a big move so I feel a little happier.

Lucas Scott

Updated chart of PTSC.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Loffigus

I sold most of my ALL of my PTSC when it was still in the 0.30's
So, yea, thats hard to see it up at 85 cents today.

eagerlearner

 ;D LOL .. lucas that's hilarious ... lol

guys take a look at DRDF, subpenny making 3m last quarter.

handyman

out of all ptsc sold for .78 ;D ;D ;D :o
                                                   handyman
p.s. thanks g man aplauds to u all day long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

john b mcginnis

#714
Sold my shares of ptsc @.82 for a nice gain from .185. Can't watch it anymore.
Thanks EliteG!! And, again thanks!!
DRDF is moving today, up 125%. I've been holding this for months, since David bought. Holding has paid off. I can't figure how to post the chart.
John

eliteG

allright lets see worte down some posts I wanted to respond to:

someone mentioned POGI - it actually looks nice but would like volume to build a bit as it moves toward that local high @ .34.. then maybe ;)

Quote from: Mo~Money on February 21, 2006, 09:48:39 PM
DKGR had a beautiful day today! :) Look any better to you now G? Expecting news any day now tomorrow would be fantastic! ;) Hope some of you took my advice and bought back @.012.

DOR that you mentioned awhile back is looking quite good here!

Others that I am watching closely are:

MSEV-bought @.101 chart looks nice as well.
PRGX-indicators turning up
ETLT-in time may want to fill that gap up at around .70
NMCX-back too .021 maybe?
CYAD-big vol, then 2day drop might recover and G im watching!
PLNI-looks like a rev head and shoulders to me! Might grab some @.005

That's about it for now trade well everybody, and omg PTSC is just a beast!!! 50% gain taken way to early LOL... Where's the next PTSC G-man?

Mo-Money brings the good stuff   8)

DKGR - i guess it has the right elements I just wish the candles were a bit cleaner hard for me to get a read

MSEV - its a powerful chart I missed entering @ 4 cents.. well its continued now around 14cents and it actually looks like a good buy.. no stopping this monster.  A chart like this needs to be studied.  Hang it on your wall  :D

the others are just ok to me but MSEV.. I swear I was so close to buying @ 4cents.. that miss wont happen again.

------------------

Hey doyer  ;D where do you get that # of trades data.. very useful

-------------

setravis - good to have your expertise on hand again, now we can really kick it up a notch, thx for the compliments bud  8)

---------------

julia - lots of picks which are interesting and I found the best to be MLPH and VRDM, which I commented about yesterday.. they are up today a lot  :o

----------------

la-onda - thx for being johnny on the spot with the news, you da man

------------------

eager - DRDF is truly a monster, that flat base is full of potential but of course I could not say that entry here would be good for the faint of heart

--------------------

thx for the applauds everybody.. on to the next one  ;D

la-onda

still holding PTSC, G????


cheers
O.

doyerdiligence

from friends private database
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

eliteG

NIHK -

made the pushup from the trendline, and it will probably have volume > the previous 2 days... but I am not happy with OLMP(a market maker) on the ask.  Seems to sell freely and not interested at bidding at all.  I'm not sure but I think thats what you call a dilutor.. Its him we have to beat.. a frikkin naked short.  Lets see if it can be done.

Technically this is the most positive NIHK has ever looked in quite some time..well as long as we finish up today, imo.  Maybe management watches technicals because that news release was well timed.  I'm also thinking news is not done yet especially if they want to keep the momentum going.




basonista

Quote from: Lucas Scott on February 22, 2006, 09:50:42 AM
Updated chart of PTSC.

;D ;D ;D

Bought MSEV yesterday when it peeked it's head high enough for an ascending triangle breakout @ .121.  Beautiful chart  ;D >:D

Quote from: supergeek on February 22, 2006, 09:43:29 AM
It's hard not to notice when SE's not around.
Man, I need NIHK to make me feel better this week. And todays news is a good sign.
After a dismal 4th quarter in 05 Im doing better since the New Year despite these moves.
1/4 sold SUWN at .235 for a small gain, today its over 1.10
last week sold half my  PTSC at .35 and the other half at .41 and we all know where thats going. Even though i made gains on those its still makes me vomit in my mouth when i see the profits i left on the table. Maybe I'll start my own thread "Bob's Bonehead moves of the week", i just hope i wouldnt be the only one contributing to that.

I feel your pain, geek.  Did pretty much the same on both of those but in reverse.  Sold SUWN for a small loss around .225, two days before the run and "only" gained about 60% on PTSC.  Learning some valuable lessons in the process though. ;)  GO NIHK, GO!!!!  GO MSEV, GO!!!!  GO VRDI, uh, never mind.  I'm down 14% on that one....