3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

ADZR.OB > Is now > ADZR.PK (Adzone Research) - reversal?

Started by Lucas Scott, January 30, 2006, 09:37:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucas Scott

I got to thinking about some of the multi-bagger OTC stocks I played in the past and I remembered ADZR, which I played in late 2003 from 30 cents to over $1. Of course it has lost 95% of its value since it made its high, but that is life in pennyland. It's down near a nickel and may have found its bottom. Volume is creeping in. Price is up a little. Volume often precedes price, so maybe ADZR gets some time in the sun this year.

Link to chart:
http://tinyurl.com/ct5b2

Yahoo profile:
AdZone Research, Inc., an Internet advertising research firm, engages in the extraction of data through the monitoring of Internet Websites. It provides commercial online advertising and online content research solutions. The company, through its NetGet Internet monitoring technology, a computerized advertising information retrieval system, monitors Web sites on the Internet that are hosted within the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, and Asia for content, frequency, brand, creative executions, advertiser, and date, as well as provides such data to its clients in various customizable report formats. AdZone Research also offers various products in the cyber-security, defense, anti piracy, and commercial areas. The company markets its products and services through email distributions, direct sales contacts, and through its Web sites. AdZone Research is headquartered in Calverton, New York.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

Wow, I seem to have a hot hand this week! This is the second stock this week I've called that has moved 20%+ in the next trading session!! (yesterday was PEIX).

I'm in at .07. Anyone else with me?? $$$$$


GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

setravis

Damn, Lucas Scott . Get Down!!!!! ;D
Applaud the Pick.........
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

waxweazle

Question !!!
is it too late to go in???

@all what do you think??

NEws from today:

January 31, 2006 - 10:00 AM EST     
            
close
Email this News Article
Your Name    
Your Email    
Friend's Name    
Friend's Email    
Receive Copy:    yes             

ADZR    0.13  0.075
Today    5d    1m    3m    1y    5y    10y

AdZone Research Signs Contract with Web Wise Kids Estimated to be Worth More Than $50,000,000 Annually

CALVERTON, N.Y., Jan. 31, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- AdZone Research, Inc. (OTCBB:ADZR) today reported it has signed a contract with Web Wise Kids, Inc. it estimates to be worth more than $50,000,000 annually.

Under terms of the agreement, AdZone will be responsible for securing OPPS online predator profiling system licenses starting with the more than 2,000 Web Wise Kids community partners it has already engaged. Through the combined marketing effort with Web Wise Kids, AdZone's goal is to expand licensing of OPPS to potentially every one of the 19,000 police forces nationwide.

"We expect this partnership with Web Wise Kids will give AdZone access to as many as 2,000 police forces to immediately license with OPPS," said John A. Cardona, President and COO of AdZone. "What we came to realize, once the Letter of Intent was signed two weeks ago, was that the 2,300 orders AdZone has already received from some 80 communities represents an average of 25 to 30 OPPS licenses per police department."

"So, based on our experience to date, the communities where Web Wise Kids is already present represents a potential of upwards of 50,000 licenses," said Dan Wasserman, Executive Vice President and Managing Director of AdZone. "To meet this forecasted demand, we have commenced discussions with channels used to dealing with this kind of licensing volume, to ensure that every license in every jurisdiction brought to AdZone through the Web Wise Kids strategic agreement will be fulfilled in the shortest amount of time."

Web Wise Kids is a nonprofit organization located in Southern California. Since 2002, it has been teaching children, and their youth leaders, strategies for safe Internet use including methods of detecting and deterring online predators.

This press release is available on the company's official online Investor Relations HUB at http://www.agoracom.com/IR/AdZone for investor questions, answers and monitored commentary. Alternatively, investors are able to e-mail all questions and correspondence to [email protected] where they can also request addition to the investor e-mail list to receive all future press releases and updates in real time.

Certain statements contained herein are "forward-looking" statements (as such term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). Because such statements include risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.

CONTACT:  AdZone Research, Inc.
          Charles A. Cardona III
          (631) 369-1100

          AGORA Investor Relations
          http://www.agoracom.com/IR/AdZone 
          [email protected]


Source: PrimeZone (January 31, 2006 - 10:00 AM EST)

News by QuoteMedia
www.quotemedia.com
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

Lucas Scott

Quoteis it too late to go in???

Tough question! RTQ is .14 x .141. ADZR has retraced from its .175 high. IMO .141 is a good spot to enter. When the pennies run like ADZR is they usually are good for at least a two day move. Take a look at GETC for example. It ran for 3 days. Would buying at the high on the first day of the move (.15) have been a good thing? Hell yeah if you sold on day 2 or day 3 at 40 cents! GLTA!!! GO ADZR!!!!
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

waxweazle

Quote from: Lucas Scott on January 31, 2006, 12:42:20 PM
Quoteis it too late to go in???

Tough question! RTQ is .14 x .141. ADZR has retraced from its .175 high. IMO .141 is a good spot to enter. When the pennies run like ADZR is they usually are good for at least a two day move. Take a look at GETC for example. It ran for 3 days. Would buying at the high on the first day of the move (.15) have been a good thing? Hell yeah if you sold on day 2 or day 3 at 40 cents! GLTA!!! GO ADZR!!!!


Dank you!!
follow me on twitter
http://twitter.com/VIPchartpicks

rv

so, w/ 122mill shares outstanding, and a $50mil contract....does anyone see this running to .40/sh pretty easily?


Lucas Scott

Quote from: rv on January 31, 2006, 01:18:37 PM
so, w/ 122mill shares outstanding, and a $50mil contract....does anyone see this running to .40/sh pretty easily?

I don't know but I'll sure drink a glass of that Kool Aid! >:D  Easily? I won't be so bold as to say easily. I think there's a decent chance though, based on what I've seen from other pennies over the years.

I should have taken my own advice when it was 14 x 14.1 earlier and added to my position. I tried to snag some more at 15.1 (when the bid/ask was 15.5 x 15.9), but it didn't pull back to fill my order. Oh well.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

supergeek

Wow you are on fire, and i never even owned a share of this. What's next Obi Wan?

Bob
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

rv

i don't own any either, and am a little scared to buy any, for fear of a pullback, but i'm getting hard just watching the streamer....very nice sir, very nice....

nmbr1ballr

FREAKING AWESOME pick lucas. HUGE congratulations.  Too bad all my money is currently tied up in stocks.

setravis

What's this Lucas Scott ?
That zoom zoom zoom, commercial ...... ;D
Give another applaud!!!  ;)
"Success loves to hide behind challenges.
Embrace the challenge, enjoy the journey."

Do your own DD and invest based on your DD, not mine !

Semper Fi
S.E.Travis

gmarc66

Lucas nice call...wow...u were definitely the early bird on this bagger!!! ;D ;D ;D Applaud!

I saw the news come in earlier this a.m..and just watched..and kept chickening out..i finally got in at .151 and sold at .169...lol..i just had to have a piece of this even if it wasnt much....so, got in way too late and sold way too early..but, i got a little slice...yah!! ;D

I may re-try again tomorrow. If u r a good day trader with about $2000 to spend back and forth..there were several great pullbacks to play with this one...i kept wanting to do that..but, not secure enough in my abilities...well... basically because I don't have any...lol. :D But, i was glued to my computer...very pretty bounces.

Hoping for more tomorrow..unless of course you have another multi bagger up your sleeve that u would like to share with us Lucas? :D

I know all you guys posting here did well on this...congratulations!!!

ciao

julia ;D ;D ;D

Livana

Excellent Lucas Scott.. I couldn't believe the +280% this afternoon when I looked at ADZR.

Great call, and congratulations... I think this is a most deserved applaud.

Lucas Scott

#14
Thank you ALL for the applauds! I'm blushing! All this fuss over measly little 271% one-day gain?!!  Sheeeeesh!! LOL ;D 

At this time I can neither confirm nor deny that David Randolph has offered me a position in his firm with a six-figure salary. I will confirm that my agent is in Lisbon, Portugal right now representing me on a business matter. :D jk 

QuoteWhat's next Obi Wan?
It just so happens I've got a great one for you Bob!  Seahawks straight up over the Steelers. The moneyline for the Seahawks is +165. That means if you bet $100 on the Hawks to win, you make $165 profit. That is, of course, if the Hawks win, which I really think they will. 

QuoteIf u r a good day trader with about $2000 to spend back and forth..there were several great pullbacks to play with this one...
I think it would be really hard to win at daytrading OTC stocks. I often find I have to bid more than the ask, or ask less than bid, in order to get in or out of a position. In the long run, that slippage is a profit-killer. I prefer swing trading the pennies. Swinging for the fences in the case of ADZR!!

GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.