3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Gambler's Mirror trades

Started by gambler2075, February 17, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gambler2075

News out on nyny... I suck at momo so I'm just watching

g

gambler2075

Yep... glad I didn't take the bait here.. now at 5.25... still waiting for the meltdown when the BIA needs an EIS

g

gambler2075

PXT: Probably not going to trade this for a while. Today accuweather came out with their doom 'n gloom hurricane forecast for 2006. I'd be afraid to hold reinsurers, since it is likely to be a bad hurricane season.

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/wire/newyork/ny-bc-ny--2006weatherforeca0320mar20,0,4654249.story?coll=ny-region-apnewyork

g


gambler2075

VPHM: too many longs in a good mood on the vphm board. While I would not dare short at this level, I do feel it is possible it will go down another 20-30%, when it will be a screaming buy. I look forward to a shock and awe campaign against the longs here... they were artificially propped up due to the "absolute bottom at 9-10$" BS article that came out today.

While that may have stopped the bleeding permanently, for some reason I have a funny feeling about this stock. Looking forward to its complete meltdown to 7 before I risk a hard earned cent. Maybe 50% chance that happens.

g

gambler2075

I'm really liking jade here... for the run into news.

bot 7k at 3.86.

Many on the board are buying it.

g

gambler2075

SVA: IMO this is done... doesn't mean that it won't go up 1$ tomorrow, but this has already exceeded my expectations, and if I was long since 4.04-7, I would sell now at 4.88...

g

gambler2075

They've sold their cyan... failed stockbum.com pick.

buying in on avan at 2.06 +

g

gambler2075

Quote from: gambler2075 on March 21, 2006, 02:12:10 PM
They've sold their cyan... failed stockbum.com pick.

buying in on avan at 2.06 +

g

Hmm... maybe this is why their portfolios are so huge...

g

gambler2075

Quote from: gambler2075 on March 21, 2006, 09:49:54 AM
I'm really liking jade here... for the run into news.

bot 7k at 3.86.

Many on the board are buying it.

g

Here is a post by Welsh as to why many are buying jade:

My conversation with IR last week:
by: john_welsh_phd
Long-Term Sentiment: Strong Buy  03/21/06 01:33 pm
Msg: 18625 of 18643

Here is why I like JADE. Good luck to all.

FYI - talked to Investor Relations, told me that since the $1 million
dollar big order:

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060227/hkm001.html?.v=20


Was received after guidence was issued, it was not included in
estimates. I asked him if this meant that JADE had to update eps and
revenue estimates, and he said no comment. Hmm.


Also, I asked him why NYMX received such a high target from Dutton
Associates, while JADE is at $4.80. IR said that Dutton usually starts
companies with a conservative rating, then raises it after a few qtrs.
So I asked himi if Dutton will raise JADE target before or at the
conference and he said it was possible. He also pointed out that JADE
price target of $4.80 they did not consider fair. We are only trading
at a forward P/E of 12, was the quote. hmm.


I also asked how many shares outstanding, ($15 million), and was told
JADE did not need to raise or sell anymore shares as they had the
capital for Enzo (China) or Macau expansion through existing ops.


Lastly, I asked him why JADE needed three extra days at the conference,
why not just one extra day. He said one extra day was not enough with
all the interest JADE has been receiving. hmm. I spoke to Haris
Tajyar at 818-382-9700.


gambler2075

Update on stocks I am looking at:

JADE: Long 7k at 3.86. The board is liking it.
NTMD: got away from me... not going to chase it.
PXT: Still worried about the 2.87 stops
VPHM: Looks like this won't get 9$. Not going to chase it.
RHEO: meltdown as predicted... still looking for below 3 on 2 days of straight capitulation
NAVR: neutral on it
SVA: No comment :)
INSM: Hoping it gets cheaper so I can really load up and add to my 1.2k at 2.07. For some reason seems to bounce off 2.06-7... hmmm.
GNTA: tempting but not yet... waiting for cheaper than 2.15
NABI: Was watching it AH. should be interesting tomorrow.
AVAN: Was watching the board enter it at 2.06-2.15... not going to chase.

g


gambler2075

Sold jade 3.80... the board is still holding theirs... I bot in on rheo 6.5k at 3.41-3 today because I feel this is due for another quick 1-2 day flip...

g

gambler2075

Holding:
RHEO: 6.5k ave 3.42... I like this one for a quick flip
INSM: 1.2K 2.07... this may go to 1.75 before I add... not selling here.
PXT: Boring
GNTA: Did get close to my 2.03-5 target
NAVR: Watching
AVAN: Watching but probably not going to enter unless it gets down to 2.1
GNBT: Looking for another slaughter tomorrow hopefully... not likely, but would reenter mid 2's
JADE: Looking for reentry 3.70-73
VPHM: Waiting for another shoe to drop...

g

dez

Gambler,

Thanks for identifying SVA.  I checked the technicals at 4.07 and they said a rally was in the offing.  I bought 52 Apr 5 calls at .15 cents.  Sold all 52 contracts into yesterdays high at
.55.  That was a quick 366% in three days.  Keep up the good work.

Dez

PS Big sell off in SVA today ......... but what else is new.

gambler2075

RHEO looking great... holding for 4.30...

g

gambler2075

Quote from: dez on March 23, 2006, 10:51:18 AM
Gambler,

Thanks for identifying SVA.  I checked the technicals at 4.07 and they said a rally was in the offing.  I bought 52 Apr 5 calls at .15 cents.  Sold all 52 contracts into yesterdays high at
.55.  That was a quick 366% in three days.  Keep up the good work.

Dez

PS Big sell off in SVA today ......... but what else is new.

Nice job, man!!!
I get lucky once in a while... :)
hopefully a little more frequently now... lol

g