3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Gambler's Mirror trades

Started by gambler2075, February 17, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kublakhan

VRDM, which is also running today is 70% owned by GSHF.  Makes sense that they would run together; good play.

gambler2075

Yep...
the leader had 300k vrdm at 6.6cents... don't know what his current position is..

many are buying hec... leader has 100k from 0.68... think it will run another 15cents...

g

gambler2075

hmm.. the leader shorted 500 shares of goog at 408.6 and sold all of his nxxi (20k) at 2.55...

imho, nxxi always sells on the news, and may probably even end the day red... lol

g

gambler2075

He also bot 10k more egy at 7.5... holding 40k from around high 6 DCA.. as far as I know.

g

gambler2075

Damn... he's also short 5k nvda from 30.4 and says its grossly overvalued...

g

gambler2075

And he likes inno... has 80k here from 0.925 (mostly) and some more at 1.13)

g

gambler2075

Damn... I'm impressed with his vrdm call (now 9.3c) and his gshf (now 24.5c)...

wow. INNO also looking great.

g

Kublakhan

#157
Thanks for keeping us up to date with your group / leader / whoever it is.

They have some pretty good picks.

BTW, is this a closed group?  Do you pay to participate?  How did you learn about it?

gambler2075

The group I am in is private, but free... I participate but my picks are much worse than the leader's... lol

anyway, I'm mirroring him in bcon... he bought 15k, because of the cpst movement, and the fact that summer is coming. Also thinks a good base was put in.

so I bought 8k at 1.72

g

gambler2075

Alright... he's doubling his bcon to 30k.

g

gambler2075

Leader bought 10k china at 4.35 or so this morning...

I believe he is adding to his hec... which has been a killer trade.

g

gambler2075

nice... he is adding 10k more bcon at 1.80, which makes 40k...

g

gambler2075

fwiw I reloaded with vrdm.ob at 0.070, 40k shares

g

gambler2075

thinking of reloading gshf.ob... sold 12k at 21.0 cents and 4k at 23.49...

g

gambler2075

He's back in KRY... 5.26, 12k shares b/c 5.2 held up and gold is up today...