3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

Gambler's Mirror trades

Started by gambler2075, February 17, 2006, 03:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gambler2075

For KRYing out loud... unbelievable call...
5.55 now

g

gambler2075

since kry was moving he bought back frg...
5k at 5.67

g

gambler2075

He sold his 25k kry at 5.56 for +7k... sheesh.

g

gambler2075

Un freaking believable... now frg is at 6.08...

this is ridiculous.

g

gambler2075

he added china... looks like this is going to run this afternoon...

4.40

dcp303

lol wow... some nice calls hes made :-P

gambler2075

DCP: Yep... I really am more and more impressed by his calls every day.

anyway... still holding all of my vrdm.ob from 0.07 and my bcon from 1.72. Never did get back into gshf.ob because I thought vrdm would run faster...

We'll see tomorrow...
g

gambler2075

going skiing in 10 minutes so I will be gone all day...

leader still likes inno, dvw...

good luck,
g

doyerdiligence

the last 3 days are just awesome on vrdm
lets see if this momo can sustain itself over the longer weekend! see ya monday gambler ;>
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

gambler2075

Quote from: doyerdiligence on February 17, 2006, 04:35:01 PM
400,000 block in a single stock huh
::)

Dude... first you come onto my thread and basically post that you don't believe what I am posting... that there are in fact traders out there (who I sometimes mirror) who are playing with 200,000$ to 400,000$ in a single stock...

and now you want to hear the board's opinion on vrdm?

hmm... ok. Well, I just ask that in the future don't be so quick to snap to judgements about the veracity of other people's statements. I think it is apparent how somebody could get to have a 2M+ portfolio when you look at the trades they have made on this thread.

As far as VRDM goes... the leader sold his 300k of VRDM.OB at "just over 13 cents" that he had bought at 6.6 cents a few days ago for a double. That's like 20,000$ in 3 days, which isn't even that much money to him...

but whatever. I personally tend to agree with his decision to sell VDRM.OB at 13cents... I think the downside risk is pretty high here at 13.1 cents. Personally, I sold my 40k shares at 9:31 am at 12.0 cents and am very happy with the trade. 2K on a 2.8k investment in 1 day... Hell yeah.

I will say that there appear to be some traders on my board who are still long vrdm.ob (or at least they posted that they bought and they have not posted a sell yet). This stock may see 25cents... Who knows? I am not willing to be long anymore.

Anyway, we will see.
g

p.s. I'll be away from the computer monday as well... so no mirror trades all monday, either, if anybody cares... sorry.

gambler2075

Mirroring the leader with 2.5k of egy at 7.64... he holds 50k...

here is his post:

**********************************************************************
Subject: oh baby... Syracuse, assailed... i think this may be the EGY breakout
Date:  Tues, Apr 18 2006 10:08 am 

finally...

still deathgriping 50K shrs...


stocks1984

nice posts gambler. Question for you, what are your thoughts on GSHF? Did you take a look at INSQ action these past couple of days? Pretty amazing. Apparently, VRDM and GSHF are connected, i believe?? Thats what i heard. Is there any penny stocks that you are following at this moment? thanks

gambler2075

Going to start trading a little less frequently...
Right now here are my thoughts...

sold my egy for a loss... 7.40, I believe, near the lod after the leader got out. oops. Sold cpnlq.pk at 24 for a large loss. That'll learn me to chase the pinks... expected a dphiq.pk move...

INSQ: saw it go up like 700%... our group (and I) don't trade sub-pennies... I have no experience there.

SGTL... 1.4k 9.02... I think the upside of aapl using sgtl chips outweighs the downside... the cynic in me thinks that whatever firm that said "PLAY has lost aapl... but we also don't think that SGTL got the deal with AAPL" may just be loading up SGTL. The leader bought 2k (small position for him) so you might not want to mirror that. Haven't decided if I will hold through the 25th (earnings) but if they do get the deal with AAPL, then here comes 13$...
IMO downside is very limited, and upside is large. Leader has a 2k.

VRDM.OB: never got back in after selling at 12... oh well... Missed that one big time. the leader actually got back in briefly, last sold at 21 for a profit, but only one person on our board posts about holding 50k vrdm "for 5 years"... Most have moved on.

GSHF.OB... yes they are linked... VRDM moved faster, though.

BCON: leader only holding 20k shares. I have 5k from 1.75 (last sold at 1.80 from 1.72) and am hoping for more power grid problems ala what TX had a few days ago. Maybe I will call up all of my friends in TX and tell them to all fire up their AC at 3-5pm and do exactly the opposite of what the utility companies tell them.

Leader still long 350K shares of HEC from I believe about 70c average... he is holding for well above 1$.

Also he is long 200K inno at probably about 1.00 average... holding for 2$.

He is on vaca for a couple of weeks but the other head trader is still there.

Other trader holding 40K STKL from 8.20... The groups is also starting to buy FUEL based on the supply shortage issue (although temporary)

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/14391807.htm

also we have emailed IR and note that FUEL does transport Ethanol...

"We have and will transport Ethanol, but remember we are not a
commercial, for-hire carrier. We are a private fleet that transports
products for its customers...so to be brief...we can and have
transported Ethanol, we can blend Ethanol and deliver the blended
finished product.


Thanks for the question and I hope this helps.


Regards,


Robert W. Beard


Vice President, Corporate Administration & Development


and Investor Relations Officer


Streicher Mobile Fueling, Inc.


200 West Cypress Creek Road, Suite 400


Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309


T 954.308.4200


F 954.308.4222


[email protected]

"


gambler2075

Haven't decided if I am going to sell my sgtl tomorrow before earnings... I'm leaning towards holding it.

bcon. still holding...

Welsh ("the other trader") sold a little of his STKL 10k? at 10$ but he is still holding like 30K shares from 8.20

leader on vaca still holding his 350k HEC from 70c, as far as I know. He's up a cool like 90,000$... sheesh.

From what I can tell he has alot of confidence in inno (given that he went on vaca holding 250,000$ worth of it...)

I'm looking to buy any pullbacks on inno.

good luck
g

p.s. please don't buy inno until I load up at 1.15... ;) j/k it's pretty clear that the leader's picks are alot better than mine so I would buy hec or inno and not sgtl or bcon, since it seems like he has alot more of the former 2.

dcp303

havent seen anything lately gambler .. whatsup?