3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirebldr

Quote from: lalitha0 on March 07, 2006, 02:53:05 PM
Hi Elite or TA experts,

I am holding ADVC at a 90% gain - being greedy! Today it went down and came back up and is hovering around yesterday's close on 1/4 the volume for yesterday. If it closes here it will form a T (Doji?) candle. What does that mean?


I am far from being an expert. Just finished restudying The Elite's tutorials from quite some time back. I've observed that a great share of the time you get 3 (sometimes only 2) days of green then profit-taking beginning the 4th day. Remember pigs get slaughtered (also non-experts giving advice <g>).

Good Luck
Art

Lucas Scott

Quote from: lalitha0 on March 07, 2006, 02:53:05 PM
I am still holding NIHK because I think fundamentals are good, they have a deal with Verizon etc. I think this week or next week we will see it move. Also my ameritrade wouldn't let me buy for 3 days if I sell.
Lalitha

I am holding too but NIHK is the dog of my portfolio today. I am working on my reimbursement form. Just need G's address so I can send it in and get my refund check jk jk jk hahaha!!  I wonder how much of the drop today could be attributed to this group.  It dropped from 12.5 to 11.0 in the first half hour and has been in a range between 11.0 and 11.5 since then. It's possible the early selloff was due to several G-Maniacs running down the bid to get out.

PTSC looks to be headed to much lower levels. Most the pennies mentioned here of late seem to be struggling. Might not be the right time to be a penny-player. I remember someone here posted a study that showed penny stocks thrive in Jan and Feb and struggle in other months.

GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

supergeek

Im still holding NIHK as well but if you look past him to the dark corner of the doghouse i call a portfolio theres a mange ridden flea bag with huge hemerrhoids and i like to call him EYII. hopefully i can comb his hair a little put on a fifty cent collar with fake diamonds and unload him the way i unloaded my little GLIFfy today. He's been stinking up the house for a while now and i almost took him out back and shot him yesterday at .032, some good soul saw the potential in him today and gave me a sweet .08/sh. Let's go little NIHKy, show me you're worth all the fleas and having that goddamn little chuckwagon running through the kitchen at all hours of the night.
Bob

Curret Holdings: CRAP, SHIT, POO

vessvess

Roflmao.....

Don't know about you supergeek, but my dog EYII is averaged in at 0.11   >:(

lalitha0

Ultra1066 and Tirebldr

Thanks for your help.
I sold half my shares at 100%!
No one ever went broke by taking profits!

Lalitha

echo

QuoteUltra1066 and Tirebldr

Thanks for your help.
I sold half my shares at 100%!
No one ever went broke by taking profits!

Lalitha

Great way to play it Lalitha!!!
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

Kublakhan

#306
Quote from: supergeek on March 07, 2006, 04:12:34 PM
Im still holding NIHK as well but if you look past him to the dark corner of the doghouse i call a portfolio theres a mange ridden flea bag with huge hemerrhoids and i like to call him EYII. hopefully i can comb his hair a little put on a fifty cent collar with fake diamonds and unload him the way i unloaded my little GLIFfy today. He's been stinking up the house for a while now and i almost took him out back and shot him yesterday at .032, some good soul saw the potential in him today and gave me a sweet .08/sh. Let's go little NIHKy, show me you're worth all the fleas and having that goddamn little chuckwagon running through the kitchen at all hours of the night.

Awsome post, I'd applaud you if I could. [EDIT:  this is post #50 - I guess I can applaud you now.]  I'm feeling the pain right now too (I think my portfolio is near an all time low.)



Elite, whenever you have the time could you do a little TA on BIGN and your opinion if it's worth holding on to at this point.  I got in at 3 cents.  Suuuuure, I follow your BIGN pick but not PTSC  ;D  Your contribution to this message board is phenomenal, don't trouble yourself over the bellyachers that (even jokingly) give you flack.  I'm sure it's all in good fun though.

One more question for everyone:  Has anyone ever been on the winning side of a fat fingered trade?  With penny stocks you always see a trade go through for, say .16 when the ask is at .016.  Do the MMs always snatch those up?  On Scottrade I tried to put in a sell limit order for 10 times the current bid price and it wouldn't let me do it.

echo

QuoteHi Elite or TA experts,

I am holding ADVC at a 90% gain - being greedy! Today it went down and came back up and is hovering around yesterday's close on 1/4 the volume for yesterday. If it closes here it will form a T (Doji?) candle. What does that mean?

Thanks
Lalitha

I don;t think thats a doji, but you did good in selling, nice gain

There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

dcp303

geez sounds like we have a mini cramer effect go figure?!

gmarc66

#309
HEy G,

EDIG..looks like it hit a g-spot today as it surpassed .19 that it hit in g-1, but not completey sure.  In this recent g-1 phase, the vol. was not actually the highest, back in Nov 03, it was actually higher there, so not sure how far back you go to check vol.  And actually after the g-2 phase,consolidation, today was actually the highest vol. day. So..is this a g-pattern play?

And whats with all these G-spots lately!!! love'em, wish i bought them all! :)

Also, want to know how u think it will play out the rest of the week...does it look good for more? Had a great close.

Loffigus...i know, i'm hilarious...well..i'm  assuming ur talking about my trading style...wait, maybe ur not...cause i don't have one.....unless u call it "hysterical-impulse trading methods by julia"  :D...sweating blood is part of this method... ewww that was gross :-[

Lalitha...good to hear u like the  fundamentals on NIHK...all positive comments are good to hear. Don't worry, hold and 'fo-gettaboutit' (i'm italian, i can say that)...it will run when it feels like it...might take awhile, but G has a bunch of past stock picks that had the same attitude ;D...then they fly like a bat atta hell. ;)

SuperG!  U crazy dude u :D...give that dog a bath!  Ur so hysterical...i stop crying for a sec (while looking at my portfolio) and gurgle out a chuckle when i read ur posts...lol ;D

thanks

julia

eliteG

Quote from: Kublakhan on March 07, 2006, 04:49:24 PM
Elite, whenever you have the time could you do a little TA on BIGN and your opinion if it's worth holding on to at this point.  I got in at 3 cents.  Suuuuure, I follow your BIGN pick but not PTSC  ;D  Your contribution to this message board is phenomenal, don't trouble yourself over the bellyachers that (even jokingly) give you flack.  I'm sure it's all in good fun though.

One more question for everyone:  Has anyone ever been on the winning side of a fat fingered trade?  With penny stocks you always see a trade go through for, say .16 when the ask is at .016.  Do the MMs always snatch those up?  On Scottrade I tried to put in a sell limit order for 10 times the current bid price and it wouldn't let me do it.

Hey Kub, thx for the words of support, means a lot to me  :).. I wish every single play could workout but with the pennies you sorta have to sift for the one that feels right.

BIGN - I haven't kept up-to-date on news here but the price and volume dont look overly bearish.. if I were in at this point I would not let the stock close under 16 cents again.. I do see a potential bounce here but not sure how valid that will be(how much volume will participate)

On your other question(the .16 instead of .016 trade) I think those are just glitches in the crappy .ob system and that no one makes that trade.. if you talk to stockcharts or whatever chart service you use they usually can fix any wierd spikes like that... but man does it mess with the TA in the meantime.

Quote from: gmarc66 on March 07, 2006, 07:09:21 PM
HEy G,

EDIG..looks like it hit a g-spot today as it surpassed .19 that it hit in g-1, but not completey sure.  In this recent g-1 phase, the vol. was not actually the highest, back in Nov 03, it was actually higher there, so not sure how far back you go to check vol.  And actually after the g-2 phase,consolidation, today was actually the highest vol. day. So..is this a g-pattern play?

And whats with all these G-spots lately!!! love'em, wish i bought them all! :)

Also, want to know how u think it will play out the rest of the week...does it look good for more? Had a great close.


Hey julia  ;D

EDIG - G-pattern with a nice strong g3 but some resistance in this zone could delay it but(#2) a strong uptrend should be in place but(#3) I would try to get out with some gain tomorrow(~.25-.3 if possible) and look to get back in on a retrace or re-break but(#4) the impending golden cross(50/200) looks good but(#5) I could totally be off and thats how I cover my butt(#6)  ;) :D  Goodluck.

---------------------


Working on SEVI chart  ;)


eliteG

SEVI - what I like most about SEVI is the volume and how the price reacts to that volume.. after studying countless charts you get a feeling about when a stock is free to move with volume or when its got supply.. the best way to explain it for me is that I look at the chart like a living breathing creature and something about the short-term price volume history of SEVI makes me feel it has the potential to get through this resistance zone.  I find it bullish that the top for the year looks flat

I couple this with the fact that the market cap is 3.29million and they just announced an agreement with Microsoft(http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060307/20060307005430.html?.v=1)

and so perhaps there is some room to work with.. we shall see  ;)


Lucas Scott

Quote from: higherstocks on March 07, 2006, 12:27:19 AM
As we all know he should be charging for his analysis, I am glad he doesnt, but I would be one of the first to sign up.  ;D

I am glad too! Often is the case when someone starts charging for their picks their performance suffers. Not sure if it's the pressure or some sort of cosmic phenomenon. I think Fous(c) wants to go down that path as well. Yikes! How many services do we need? I should have started up a service when I had that brief hot streak a month ago. That was when ADZR, CKEI, and JKRI all doubled or tripled the day after I mentioned them, and without benefit of a gap up (271%, 136%, and 184% to be exact).

Nice thing about a service is you make money even on days when your portfolio is blood red. And it's really easy to do once you have a website built and a few good picks to give the portfolio that pretty green shine. I could write a how-to for starting a stock-picking service. It's so easy, almost anyone can do it if they have 1. a T/A background (people get awestruck when you can say "That's a double hangman doji reversal star formation. Buy now!") and 2. a LOT of time to get it going (it has to be your only job until it gets traction).  
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

Lucas Scott

hey G - do you think WITM is setting up for a run? It's been consolidating in a tight range between .27 and .32 for almost 3 weeks, RSI and MACD just started turning up, and volume today was about 50% above average. Watch for entry tomorrow? I'm long from 36.5 but am prepared to double up on my position.
GO IN THAT HOUSE OF PAIN THAT YOU SEEM TO WANT TO BE IN, BUT GET AWAY FROM ME.  I'M TRYING TO WORK, DAMMIT.

gmarc66

Quote

Hey julia ;D

EDIG - G-pattern with a nice strong g3 but some resistance in this zone could delay it but(#2) a strong uptrend should be in place but(#3) I would try to get out with some gain tomorrow(~.25-.3 if possible) and look to get back in on a retrace or re-break but(#4) the impending golden cross(50/200) looks good but(#5) I could totally be off and thats how I cover my butt(#6) ;) :D Goodluck.


THanks G, yes, i will try to get out once i see some profit, or hope i see some profit.  Ya...like that looming golden cross. ;D....and don't worry, ur butt is always covered...u r wearing pants aren't u?...ya..i'm tired,the jokes get worse and worse as the night goes on :)


So, u really like SEVI huh?...hmmm....and u think tomorrow it's pps will continue its rise? oky doky..definitely on my watchlist.

Too bad i didnt get in when i saw it moving this a.m....silly girl.

thanks G for all your help..you Da Man! ;D