3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliteG

Quote from: Terlisa on March 08, 2006, 11:49:39 PM
Quote from: Terlisa on March 08, 2006, 11:44:49 PM
I'm smelling a breakout :D ;D

Let's do it!!!! ;) :D ;D
$$$$$$$$ ;)


Hey Elite, you might wanna watch AVST ;)
I took the chance yesterday to get in.. i hope that's a good buying point ;)

Goodluck!!



AVST Looks nice Terlisa.  The only problem on the chart for me is that this is new volume and not sustained so its hard to tell what the stock can repel.

Quote from: ultra1066 on March 09, 2006, 09:29:00 AM
Huge news for PTSC. Does this make it a medium to long term hold?
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060309/20060309005446.html?.v=1

I think it sounds like really great news and I believe that PTSC will be able to make a move to a new high.  My reasoning is the volume.  The volume has been consistent with no climax event.  PTSC should still be capable of making a new high but the day the volume goes nuts should be the last to 2nd last day for PTSC's run.  Of course I could be off but there I think it might be worth the risk with a nice stop in place.  ;)


lalitha0

Julia - I am still in NIHK. thanks for the news - I will hold.

Lalitha

eliteG

Quote from: tommyt on March 09, 2006, 11:22:43 AM
G, Any thoughts of a set up here?
Thanks


NMKT - looks interesting T.. closing above the 200 would probably be a great signal on this guy.

Quote from: dhiraj19 on March 09, 2006, 11:26:27 AM
I would like to say that company is not giving dividend based on its stock price rather than the settlement amount. Share price is in momentum and speculation of more settlements and hence in forward move rather than cash in hand.

Big companies also give same amount of dividends ( in cents) even when there share price moves upwards ( example: VLO).

I think both of them are independent of each other. Also, it'll be interesting to extrapolate how much settlement in cash they got. for 2 cents they had 24 million cash , for 4 cents my conservative estimate is 48 million. I wish it to be more than this. This month's end they'll announce the settlements. Licencing will important to see ongoing revenue generation.

I'll delete my reply because I dont want to spoil Elite's thread. ( He is picky about it and I respect it to). Same response posted on member's corner.

hey dhiraj, no need to delete  ;)  I think your comments about the dividend are right on

Quote from: tommyt on March 09, 2006, 11:29:42 AM
Also, watching STKR closely.



STKR - looks weak to me when a rise is defeated so deeply but if it does pass 1.25 with volume it might be interesting


lalitha0

Elite,

NIHK looks like now it will start moving up. Are you going to get back in?

Lalitha

catrader



Quote

DIAAF - the bottom seems to be in place and will at least give a good place to have a stop set at if things go sour..volume seems nice and mvg avgs close by, it might be worth a shot.
Quote

well the master seems to be right on this one, diaaf running today now 0.0077 up 0.0022 on day.

eagerlearner

did u wake up late today elite?  ;D ;D 
we miss ya!
do u still like MMAM? strugling in 0.08-0.1
Thanks!

eliteG

Quote from: lalitha0 on March 09, 2006, 11:51:32 AM
Elite,

NIHK looks like now it will start moving up. Are you going to get back in?

Lalitha

Not yet  ;) stuck between 20ema and 50sma and volume weak.. I need more of a signal.

Quote from: catrader on March 09, 2006, 12:03:26 PM


Quote

DIAAF - the bottom seems to be in place and will at least give a good place to have a stop set at if things go sour..volume seems nice and mvg avgs close by, it might be worth a shot.
Quote

well the master seems to be right on this one, diaaf running today now 0.0077 up 0.0022 on day.

thx ca  ;) sometimes it goes my way

Quote from: eagerlearner on March 09, 2006, 12:06:08 PM
did u wake up late today elite? ;D ;D
we miss ya!
do u still like MMAM? strugling in 0.08-0.1
Thanks!

a bit late yep  :D um MMAM had a nice move today but not sure.. perhaps it will need to consolidate now

Loffigus

EliteG - what do you think of this - SHRP

lalitha0

Hi G,

I just bought DIAAF and PTSC. I was itching to get into something after taking profits yesterday.

I hope I did the right thing.

Lalitha


digdug42

#399
any thoughts on gshf?  gapped up and volume looks pretty good today...already over 5 million.

Loffigus

I actually unloaded all my GSHF today (of course at the low of day $0.165)
But it was still a 20% profit for me, so I can't complain.

eliteG

Hey fellas a bunch of us in chat if you want to join(link is in the upper left in red)

eliteG

Quote from: Mo~Money on March 09, 2006, 03:38:16 PM
Hey G! What you think about WTVN? 100mil traded within an hour of open and really nothing after that! Been holding steady here @.001 x .0011.. What u think?
Thxs :)

WTVN looks ok to me here Mo.. and its nice to see volume still there.

eliteG

I will not be in tomorrow and I am now all cash(not holding anything) so that means I sold SEVI.  Just so everyone sees the message I'm gonna lock up the place.  Goodluck tomorrow.  8)

wrangler

Hey mo-money,,WTVN is rocking :o :o
wrangler