3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

News:

Welcome to 3StocksOnFire! US stock trading community (2005-2010) with 451+ documented trades and 15,000+ members. View Portfolios | Stock Articles | Quotes

Main Menu

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

echo

I think that we should not mention David's picks unless it's on the premium boards. We don't want to upset him and have any changes in the website. I'm pretty satisfied the way the website is layed out and how it works. If we start mentioning his picks on the free message boards he might change things.

Jmo of course.
There's always a bull market somewhere and I promise to bla bla bla bla........

handyman

nihk takes nose dive and tail spin can it come out of it ? back down to .131 and bouncing now.132 with [email protected] theirs hope getting kinda crazy . ithink theirs hope. ;D.
                                                              handyman

runner2847

Hey lucas
Are you talking about the service trade with the pizza driver? I assumed you were since it was so similar. I was in the same thing and I wasnt very satisfied. Thats hilarious that he didnt want you to play any stock he might be playing.

I agree with Lucas on the thing with the premim picks. If someone gives you a stock pick its a good idea to run it by ppl. Elite is as good as anyone at checking stuff out so why shouldnt ppl come on here and say hey elite what do you think of this stock without saying this is one from the premium service.

Also I would let David worry about it. Its his site and if doenst want any stock he picked discussed here he will say so.

handyman

NIHK  -------------     ;D nice recovery from that nose dive . looks like its nose is up and going to start that steady acsend ;). seat belts fasten here we go.
                                                   handyman :)

la-onda

May I kindly ask for your opinion about PTSC and SUWN price action today?
thanks in advance
OLIVER

Livana

#65
higherstocks - MBAY was on thestockster today... I would let that phase go first before considering it.

Financially, they've had decreasing revenues for the past 3 years. They were cut in half from Dec 03 to Dec 04, and unless they show a $16M revenue for Q4 2005, which is very unlikely, they'll have lost more from Dec 04 to Dec 05.

They've hit 4 new 52-week low in February only.

Good signs:
- Long-term debt: 615K as of Sept 05, down from $16M in Dec. 04
- A positive cash flow

let's see if the up trend holds

eliteG

Quote from: la-onda on February 28, 2006, 04:40:26 PM
May I kindly ask for your opinion about PTSC and SUWN price action today?
thanks in advance
OLIVER

Hey Oliver, really happy how they are holding their ground.  They still look very strong to me.  I think PTSC may even be ready for another run.. Not sure but kinda looks like SUWN might need to consolidate here as it was rejected by $1.50
-------------------------

NIHK - actually ended the day looking kinda bullish.. decent volume seems to be waiting around for what the big deal is?  and hopefully we'll find out some news soon  ;)  this is the 2nd highest close in over 6 months(highest 2 days ago) and of course the 50 200 crossover(golden cross) approaches... we shall see  >:D

AOGS - seems like classic consolidation here, a chokeoff of volume with an indesicion candle.. the next increase of volume should create some strong price movement(hopefully up)

higherstocks

Thx Livana didnt notice the stockster recommendation.  I am not in yet but will be wathing.  Thx Again

doyerdiligence

#68
Quote from: higherstocks on February 28, 2006, 05:49:04 PM
Thx Livana didnt notice the stockster recommendation.  I am not in yet but will be wathing.  Thx Again

funny you call the stockster a recommendation but you call shakerz a pump and dump
clueless
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

Livana

#69
Quote from: doyerdiligence on February 28, 2006, 06:29:16 PM
funny you call the stockster a recommendation but you call shakerz a pump and dump
clueless

Doyer - can we not get carried away with this again? the stockster, shakerz... all the same. Their picks ARE technically recommendations, they also ARE pumps... I think we all agree on this. Let's not trash G's thread over this...


doyerdiligence

sure thing, but it is after hours and pretty quite.
I'm not trying to get anything out of controll but when he goes on another thread and says "Shakerz pump and Dump. Watch out fellow traders." but in this thread then goes talking about stockers as recommendations it kinda leaves a sour taste in your mouth.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

dcp303

no need for a G's Place III, common now :)

higherstocks

Doyer you are just a trouble maker, and I will not respond to your insults.  I think we are all aware that you do not make any useful posts.

doyerdiligence

you just did respond, i was just trying to look out for fellow investors you know, like you said for shakerz. didn't want them to think stockerster was trust worthy.
Increased Liquidity found at www.otcmovers.com

basonista

Doyer and Higher - you both are great contributers to the 3sof boards but this is not the place for your boxing matches.  This is G's place.  Please take your bickering somewhere else.  I'm sure I speak for most here when I say we don't want to hear it.  Nuff said.  Now, let's make some green!  8)