3StocksOnFire — US Stock Trading Community · 451+ trades · 257% returns · 15,000 members · Main Site · Trader's Guide · Articles · Video Analyses
3 Stocks On Fire
3StocksOnFire Community Forum
Home Message Boards Trader's Guide Articles Video Analysis About Us Search Register

G's place II

Started by eliteG, February 26, 2006, 11:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loffigus

Definately a bigger sell-off than I thought we would see in the first hour of trading.  But, still doing okay overall.  (c'mon bounce baby!) :'(

eliteG

Quote from: nmbr1ballr on February 27, 2006, 10:19:51 AM
G, Why is it that someone keeps dropping the ask? What is the purpose of it?  The ask is always .5 cents below the current price and is always getting filled.  Why would someone actually sell that low?

no way to know nmbr1ballr but it happens.  NIHK still seems good to me but lets see support come in.  I feel like this move is a shakeout because it happened on such light volume.  I'm not concerned yet.

Quote from: Loffigus on February 27, 2006, 10:26:14 AM
Definately a bigger sell-off than I thought we would see in the first hour of trading. But, still doing okay overall. (c'mon bounce baby!) :'(

NIHK was not intended to be a straight mover.. I think it will chug upwards soon  ;) but we will be prepared for anything

lana2b

O GOD, thanks you back

Can you check ,please,:

ACUR, BLDH, CIGI, PFTR, BANY

Thanks

lana

eliteG

Sorry guys I'm kinda busy today with some other things, so not sure when I'll get to look at TA for other picks.

vivdcosta

How about RSMI ? Looks like it has the potential of being in a G- pattern.

Tirebldr

I'm wondering, if instead of flooding G w/requests we, for the most part, sit back and let him do his thing as he did in the beginning. Hopefully, so things dont get so screwed up again & we'll loose some of the finest help we've had in a long time due to being overworked.

just a thought. No flames/comments necessary.

Welcome back G
Art

wrangler

Good suggestion Tirebldr
It probably drive's him crazy sometimes trying to keep up with all.
wrangler

eliteG

Quote from: wrangler on February 27, 2006, 10:07:18 AM
Hi elite
Just bought
DRGV,,,NIHK,,,IMNR,,,ILNP,,,NEOM
What's you're TA when you get time
Thanks :)

Most of these I did the TA recently.. DRGV is turning out to be quite a pick wrangler, great job.  The rest look solid as well.  I think you are gonna do real well.

Quote from: lana2b on February 27, 2006, 10:34:37 AM
O GOD, thanks you back

Can you check ,please,:

ACUR, BLDH, CIGI, PFTR, BANY

Thanks

lana

ACUR - hmm that move today is really nice.. volume buildup is cool.  I like this play and I would like to see it supported at 50cents.

BLDH - pinky too high in price for me, one of my safety filters

CIGI - no volume, no story

PFTR - no volume no story

BANY - looks ok.. if this does get volume and breaks .14 starts looking very interesting but I bet it will be very volatile, large swings.  Right now it needs volume.

Quote from: vivdcosta on February 27, 2006, 10:56:19 AM
How about RSMI ? Looks like it has the potential of being in a G- pattern.

a great run this had.. yea i guess its in g2 but like I said lots of stocks can be in g2, lets see it pass .25 with volume.. but it still I will never feel safe with this crazy stock

Quote from: Tirebldr on February 27, 2006, 11:10:00 AM
I'm wondering, if instead of flooding G w/requests we, for the most part, sit back and let him do his thing as he did in the beginning. Hopefully, so things dont get so screwed up again & we'll loose some of the finest help we've had in a long time due to being overworked.

just a thought. No flames/comments necessary.

Welcome back G

thx tirebldr but its cool.  I really enjoy helping out as long as its helping out ;) keeps me sharp too and a great pick can come along  8)

Quote from: wrangler on February 27, 2006, 11:15:03 AM
Good suggestion Tirebldr
It probably drive's him crazy sometimes trying to keep up with all.

you can only be driven crazy if you aren't already  :D ;)


Loffigus

#23
We might have settled on a new trend line -- have to wait and see how the rest of the day develops.  (CHART IS FOR NIHK)

catrader

what about chdt at 0.033 up 0.006 on the day.  They are a company that import poer genrators and tile for roofs that might be a play in supplying materials to the Katrina affected areas.  Volume many times normal today.

lana2b

Thanks, G for comments
ACUR in @.48

About USXP - most indicators  started turn south - is it time to take some profits and add later?

OR not Yet

No pressure, just when you have time

lana


Terliso

Quote from: eliteG on February 27, 2006, 09:19:42 AM
Allright lets get back to fighting form.  >:D

Keep it clean, keep it clear.  8)

Lets make money.  :o


Can i hang-out here too? :D ;D

lalitha0

EliteG,

This is a great thread. I am all for keeping it clean and clear and making money!

Good to have you back!

Thanks

Lalitha

DannyOhad

IFLB!!! Another 40% today... in case it breaks the 0.05 rate - i believe we will see 0.1 soon...

>:D

eliteG

Quote from: catrader on February 27, 2006, 11:55:36 AM
what about chdt at 0.033 up 0.006 on the day.  They are a company that import poer genrators and tile for roofs that might be a play in supplying materials to the Katrina affected areas.  Volume many times normal today.

CHDT - looks like it has potential here.. worth watching and if volume comes in again the next few days maybe worth buying, good eye catrader  ;)

Quote from: lana2b on February 27, 2006, 12:12:14 PM
Thanks, G for comments
ACUR in @.48

About USXP - most indicators started turn south - is it time to take some profits and add later?

OR not Yet

No pressure, just when you have time

lana



nice entry on ACUR  8)

USXP - incredible move, tons of money flowed in here just make sure you take some profit.

Quote from: DannyOhad on February 27, 2006, 01:36:23 PM
IFLB!!! Another 40% today... in case it breaks the 0.05 rate - i believe we will see 0.1 soon...

>:D

nice.. seeing sustained high volume for once ;) goodluck